[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Venti Thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 15

File: 1485577629793.jpg (162KB, 826x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485577629793.jpg
162KB, 826x1200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=201&v=sLw_IsP-uHM

ADMIT SHE'S BASED.
>>
She gets uglier every time I see her. How is it possible for a woman to hit the wall this hard without drugs?
>>
File: 1485634332574.png (1MB, 1248x792px) Image search: [Google]
1485634332574.png
1MB, 1248x792px
>>34493059
She's /ourgirl/
>>
>>34493043

shes got the heart of a first gen troll but she shitposts too much
>>
>>34493068
a few years ago when she was streaming on twitch she didnt use this persona and you bullied her relentlessly. and now that she uses this fake clickbait acting shes /ourgirl/? speak for yourself idiot.
>>
why are there no videos of brit or june saying "shoot your goo my dude"
?????
>>
File: 1485441462167.jpg (103KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485441462167.jpg
103KB, 1080x1080px
>>34493104
I didn't even know who she was then faggot. i never had the chance to bully her cute booty.
>>
>>34493130
you missed my point but whatever
>>
File: 1485635046863.jpg (147KB, 892x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485635046863.jpg
147KB, 892x1200px
>>34493143
>satirist
>content creator
>shit poster
>redpilled
>troll

She has all the qualities of any based male.
>>
>>34493160
that's such bullshit
1st. you're her
2nd. redpilled? you just troll making racist statements
3. nice tits but have you ever considering joi videos?
>>
File: 1485442076485.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485442076485.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
>>34493180
>you just troll making racist statements
If you think this has anything to do with racism you need to go back to Tumblr. You clearly don't understand the politically climate and are a backwards hypocritical leftie.
>>
>>34493043
Shes our hot thot
>>
I want to rape her in Alf Stewart's dungeon and force her to keep the genetically-inferior baby
>>
>>34493485
Did /r9k/ just catch on to thot? It's being thrown around ALOT.
>>
>>34493536
Dunno, I wouldn't mind seeing it more
>>
>>34493160
hey I agree with the other guy, why don't you make yourself tolerable and make some JOI videos?
>>
>>34493549
Uck I hear it too much as it is. It took over "ratchet" as the thing too cool chick's and their gay pals go to. Just when I thought "basic" was dying, "thot" makes a resurgence. Fuck my face.
>>
>>34493203
that's such bullshit you make racist statements with comments to try and start an argument with people to bump your threads, you think people won't figure out what you're doing if you sound cliche enough
>>
>>34493043
Is she some sort of spic/groid mix?
>>
File: 1485580514550.png (130KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485580514550.png
130KB, 300x400px
>>34493577
.I've not made a single racist statment nor has brittany

What is going on right now isn't about racism you fucking tool.

it is a counter-culture born from the internet. Born from 4chan, and reddit.

This is not racism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLQ2GGrlkjY&t=0s

>>34493566
im not brittanny
You know brittany would just show herself if she posted here like she has before many times.
>>
File: 1484433194441.jpg (208KB, 510x624px) Image search: [Google]
1484433194441.jpg
208KB, 510x624px
>>34493043

Cute voice. If only she was prettier.
>>
>>34493991
It is about racism. It all stems from /pol/

She's a repulsive groid/Arab sheboon
>>
>>34493160
>based male.

Did you mean to type mule.
>>
>>34494088
/pol/ isn't nearly as racist as you think. if you frequented /pol/ you'd find a sizeable amount of people who would racemix, do not find all black people disgusting and have more libertarian views.

you're stupid as fuck. she herself isn't a racist for browsing /pol/

Also how are you going to criticize her by calling her a racist then say she's a groid/arab sheboon?
>>
>>34494026
I think she's quite pretty, but differently from common norm.
>>
she's a fucking ho and you ahould kill yourself my dude
>>
>>34494199
I'm a regular and it's every bit as racist as you do not think. The common consensus is: nobody wants to live around blacks/spics/South Asians. And nobody wants to race mix with a groid. Don't believe me? Go and start a thread and see for yourself

I never called her a "racist" you sensitive little faggot. I said this movement has roots in racism due to the fact that it's from /pol/ and the majority of /pol/ is white nationalist despite pussyholes like you pretending that it's satire and not real guys xxxD
>>
>>34494295
You'll have a picture of a sexy negress you'll have half saying how they want to fuck her, and the other half saying she's a she-boon.

I regularly browse /pol/

So "REEEEEEEE FUCK NORMIES" Is now closely related to racism right? Shit-tier argument. Most of /pol/ aren't even real racists they just hate degenerate culture and people who act ghetto.

A lot of people there agree with the concept that a person can be black without being a nigger.
>>
just to clarify: this is/used to be a dude, right?
>>
File: 1485581098311.jpg (61KB, 760x961px) Image search: [Google]
1485581098311.jpg
61KB, 760x961px
>>34494389
Not a trap at all actually. her titty and thigh game is a little too strong for the average trap.
I think she's a genuine female.
>>
>>34494365
It's 100% real white nationalism. Shitskin culture IS the degeneracy.Obviously not all groids are niggers but that doesn't mean we want them living amongst us.
Racism wouldn't be an issue if whites were not forced into living in multiracial societies. Racism is a symptom of the problem, the problem is diversity. You can't get rid of the symptom or cover it up and expect the illness to be cured.

Once again: Go and start a thread and see how quickly you get shot down. You subversive /leftypol/ faggot
>>
>>34494586
i've posted about being black before on /pol/ while disavowing myself from uncivilized black culture.

The majority of responses I got were supportive. The minority was racist.

I believe culturally diversity is the true problem, not racial diversity. people from different races can coexist well if they share very similar cultures and principles.
>>
Guys, don't be fooled by what she's pulling, we've been following her for years on several board and she's a notorious flip-flopper, she'll be off the /pol/ bandwagon in a couple months and be back to her feminist /cgl/ ways before you know it.
>>
>>34493043
Trash girl, parrots opinion with understanding it.
Unfunny.

Stop making these threads I don't need to keep seeing this reverse virtue signalling dum-dum on here.
>>
>>34494365
>So "REEEEEEEE FUCK NORMIES" Is now closely related to racism right?
Actually it is. The term is associated with pepe and normies have been pushing hard to have the meme turned into a neo-nazi icon, so yelling "REEEEEEEE FUCK NORMIES" is like the same as screaming GAS THE Juice
>>
File: 1485167560746.jpg (13KB, 254x255px) Image search: [Google]
1485167560746.jpg
13KB, 254x255px
>>34495077
Literally you have the logic of Hillary Clinton and the uncool leftist establishments.

it's meme's and popular culture both the left and right use. Turning pepe into a hate symbol was one of the stupidest things they've ever done, and you've boughten into it.

Please man just go back to facebook where you belong.
>>
File: 1485441800608.png (10KB, 586x528px) Image search: [Google]
1485441800608.png
10KB, 586x528px
>>34495077
There are millions of pepes for different uses. "REEE NORMIES" comes from /r9k/ not fucking /pol/ to say he's a neo nazi icon is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

There's clinton pepes for fuck sake, there's pepe's for just about anybody.
>>
>>34495145
>comes from /r9k/ not fucking /pol/
They took it all, Anon, pepe, wojak, REE, normalfag. It's all gone, and no one remembers /r9k/ through any of this.
Our memes are no longer our own.
>>
/pol/ is a fucking normalfag cesspit. New age /b/.
>>
>>34495242
I do.
I was there when it started. It's sad even fellow robots posting on /r9k/ don't know it's origin.
>>
>>34495122
You're a tool. Perception is everything unforunately. Most people are either dem or rep, that's a huge chunk of people and even if a small chunk of one of those two think pepe is a neo-nazi that means you're a neo-nazi. it's a deliberate move on their part, it's not just stupid people who would think that evil ones think it's a clever way to manipulate people that are stupid. clinging to it just makes you a dumb tool.
>>34495145
>There's clinton pepes for fuck sake,
yeah those all came from her campaign workers during the end of the election campaign to convince simpletons while they could claim that some anon made it- she lost. now it's double down time for vindictive fascist leftists to persecute people they disagree with politically. you're a total tool if you choose to get persecuted and they're going to count on you doing it anyway because REEEMAGALOLWHATEVERWHATEVERICANDOWHATIWANTUKEK attitude you're going to throw out instead of any logical rebuttals.
>>
hot tranny
>>
File: 1481486125374.jpg (176KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481486125374.jpg
176KB, 1024x768px
>>34495387
Labeling an almost universal meme as a hate symbol is outright stupid.

I shouldn't have to argue against you here. There are pepe's of all kinds. A normal pepe can be used with almost any political ideal and it depends on the context it's being used in.

Labeling pepe itself as a hate symbol is idiotic. That's all there is to it.

Why not just criticize the pepes dressed as hitler or giving nazi salutes or with swastickas on them?

Why demonize the entire meme itself. The culture has spread from it's origin which is /r9k/ to /pol/ to reddit, to twitter, to facebook, to politicians. To call it a symbol of hate is objectively false.

It isn't a swastika it's a cartoon frog which since it's iteration has variations of all kinds.

You are a fucking retarded sheep
>>
>>34493043
Why is this girl being spammed on different boards?

Is her stream dying and are people trying to shill for her?

Whatever the case please just stop.
>>
>>34494637
Culture is irrelevant. Tribalism is real and people naturally gravitate towards their own leading to balkanization and ethnic tension. Let's be honest, you being here changes the dynamics of neighborhoods and communities who did not ask for you to be there The statistics show that non-white communities (with east Asians/Jews as the only exception) are represented in crime, poverty
In the end, living amongst Africans/ pakistanis (and all other ME groups) has led to eroded native communities, increased crime, and increased government spending. In all, the result is negative.

Harvard did a study. The more integrated your neighborhood, the less you voted, measurements of happiness were lowered, the less altruistic you were. Diversity is a disaster at the local level.

It is easy to advocate multiracial society when your people are the only ones benefiting from it.
>>
>>34495077
>normies have been pushing hard to have the meme turned into a neo-nazi icon

God damn the world is weird now
>>
>>34495493
possibly because integrated neighborhoods do not mean integrated values or cultures.

What is a token black family in a white suburb really going to do to hurt the community. Not much it all.

It's the intermixing of clashing cultures in inner cities that create the issue you're talking about.

Integration is good if the cultures mesh well. Black culture currently is such cancer that it doesn't mesh well. Infact it doesn't want to mesh well and get along with whites. It wants to continue being victims and continue acting thuggish.

A respectable black male in the suburbs wont do shit to harm your community or society.
>>
>>34493043
is this the ayy lmao girl?
>>
>>34495713
yesshuuuu
>>
>>34495458
yeah it got spread just far enough that people can point to someone they don't like who shares it and start pointing fingers and slinging extra mud and dragging a crowd into it. Is it stupid? Yeah probably. You're just putting a target on your back to get ostracized if you have to attend any sort of institution or job.
SJW / radfems and a lot of those lefty types are a flavor of fascism, it's different than the fascism flavor they dislike but largely they are against free speech and have a lot of discriminatory biases they want applied to specific people. You're most likely to encounter those people probably in a college or some kind where the group attack method would be more effective and them wanting to push out people that don't fit their agenda from education (so they can say people they oppose are stupid) and fuck up your life and job opportunities. It's stupid to go along with it and let them take those pot shots their aiming with it.
>>34495505
that's why they have safespaces
>>
File: Sargon of Cuckad.png (117KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
Sargon of Cuckad.png
117KB, 488x516px
>>34495802
Ok then they mislabel me and make themselves look stupid.

Let them ostracize me I will be praised and defended and they will look worse in the end.

This delegitimizes their entire movement and makes them look like reactionary politically correct cry babies.

That's why I keep rocking the pepes.
>>
>>34493043
>ugly hammerhead looking bitch with a fake persona and spouts memes and racist shit irl for attention

Not even her exceptionally THICC body can save her from her shitty personality and need for attention
>>
No matter how "BASED" she is, she'll always be a roastie who more than likely got banged by jamal and deShawn.
She will always be inferior to any male specimen, less funnier, less logical.
She is also just regurgitating memes she read on 4chan lol so crazzy xDDD
If youre reading this venti, and I know you are, this is one of the guys who made you cry and later masturbated furiously to the memory of you crying. To this day I jerk it furiously, and you should know that's all you're worth.

But the orbiters..the orbiters never change.
>>
>>34494026
>>34493059
ahahaha cmon its so obviously this thread was made by her, don't be so mean ahahahaha
>>
>meme spouting at HWNDU = based now

4chan is sad now. she's not even attractive and this is obviously her shilling herself on here. Brittany try developing a personality and being originally funny.

Oh wait, you can't. Saged.
>>
>>34496095
>"Reeee normies"
>racist
Leave this fucking board you stupid drone.
/r9k/ originated that meme. It's origins are robots

It's not fucking racist in the slightest.
>>
>>34496101
Post her actually crying and not faking it on stream.
>>
>>34493991
>.I've not made a single racist statment nor has brittany

calling a black person a "dindu" is racist even if it's a joke, it' just a racist joke

this is something she did on her stream yesterday repeatedly

don't lie dude, good grief
>>
she went there yesterday to attention whore

she got kicked off twitch for being a literal cam whore, she flashes her tits and is "ironic" in the dumbest way possible, only lonely betas watch her

she tried to get with Sam so hard yesterday I honestly cringed
>>
>>34496293
Faggot, you didn't even watch her stream. Anyone who calls people dindus and chimps irl is taking pol to serious. Go obsess over this bitch somewhere else
>>
>>34496327
i dont believe she's a racist though or hates blacks.

I use the term dindu myself because it perfectly describes ghetto niggers who act violently but pretend to be victims

>>34496343
I guess I'm not an orbiter as much as you are now am I.

I don't like her enough to watch her streams desu.im just here to worship her thighs and titties.
>>
>>34496379
>I'm not a racist, but boy do I hate me some niggers!

lmao such strong cognitive dissonance . The chick was being racist for attention, but most likely actually believes the shit she spouts. Luckily paperboy didn't take the bait and most people ignored her.

It's funny though, once some guy started calling her a coalburner and mudshark, she got scared and pretended her phone was dying
>>
>>34496435
I'm literally a black person with black friends and I hate ghetto niggers.

Sorry it's not due to race it's due to culture.
>>
>>34495540
Homogeneous societies are more at ease and comfortable: They are overwhelmingly unified and similar in heritage, culture, religion, language and music; They produce more brotherhood, harmony and solidarity; They are more supportive toward each other, protect each other and defend each other; They are more democratic

Heterogeneous societies are more divided, strife torn and war raged; they produce more alienation, dismemberment and distrust; They produce cultural and ethnic genocide, tribal conflict, religious conflict and disunion; They kill autonomy and diversity; They are more divided in history, identity and culture; More societal differences, conflict and discord; violence erupts and the come apart at the seams.

Why do you insist on forcing yourselves onto whites? Why can't that respectable black man be in a community of other black people?
>>
I'd tie this (>>34493043) mixture of daddy issues and low self esteem to the radiator in my basement.
>>
>>34496435
THIS so fucking much, nobody fucking noticed too, /pol/tards are so stupid for praising this bitch
>>
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but /pol/ has become a lot less racist because of HWNDU.

They're now calling for "civic nationalism" instead of "white nationalism".
>>
>>34496503
>Why do you insist on forcing yourselves onto whites? Why can't that respectable black man be in a community of other black people?

I'm a community with a large amount of Mexicans asians and whites. I'm not forcing myself onto an all white homogenous society. My community is already diverse.

the black community is cancer and I'd rather be away with it than involved in it. You try to tell them the problem they call you coon.
>>
>>34496491
>Issa gonna suck up to massa
>Da polmen gonna luv me, issa hate niggers also!

Damn man, thugs are terrible animals, but you're a fucking beta lmao probably a living Chapelle character

>>34496544
That's cause pol is full of idiots that don't have any conviction
>>
>>34496605
>I'm an uncle tom even though my parents hate ghetto niggers also and they raised me to never become one and not fall into the crab in the bucket mentality the community falls into
You sound like the real beta desu
>>
>>34496605
You don't want to be around black communities in the inner city. Nobody does except dumb niggas who can't escape it.

You'll find most successful black men stay far away from the hood or black communities.

It is literally a problem.

I am 10 x safer around the police than my own race!!!!!!

I'm more likely to be shot by a fellow black man than to fucking be killed by a white supremacist.

It's absurd.

>"lmao pussy beta"
You wouldn't expose yourself to it to if you had the opportunity it is not an environment you want to grow up in.
>>
File: brittanyventi.png (526KB, 599x645px) Image search: [Google]
brittanyventi.png
526KB, 599x645px
>>34493043
Just a reminder that she is 12% black so you white boys cant touch her. I am in the process of chatting her up in the comments so you can fuck off.
>>
>>34496657
>I'm an uncle tom even though my parents hate ghetto niggers

No fool, everyone hates those animals. You're an uncle tom because you suck up to white people and parrot pol memes. You probably call other blacks niggers irl. Sad!

>>34496676
>You don't want to be around black communities in the inner city.
>You wouldn't expose yourself to it to if you had the opportunity it is not an environment you want to grow up in.

That's why I don't live by them. You can hate the trash that ruins our race and not be a sniveling little coon
>>
>>34496791
She only likes the BWC, like most mulattos
>>
>>34493043
Who the fuck is Venti?
>>
>>34496794
>>34496794
>you suck up to white people and parrot pol memes.
How so? None of my friends are white. Jej
>parrot /pol/ memes
Everyone right (and even some leftists) on the spectrum, does this now
>>
>>34496892
Some roastie who anons bullied a few years ago and then apparently she got a craving for anon dick and now is resurrected as a "BASED /ourgirl/".
In reality she was always an attention seeking slut and will do anything to get some publicity.
90% o the problem is the orbiters, though
>>
>>>/pol/
gtfo faggot
>>
File: 1485198651602.png (8KB, 687x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485198651602.png
8KB, 687x450px
>>34496859
No she doesn't.

Oil.
>>
>>34493043

Damn her voice is annoying as shit. She's a qt though, no doubt.
>>
>>34496794
Again more of the typical black us vs them bullshit mentality.

Calling black trash niggers or dindus isn't unfair. Calling me a coon is.

I'm not condemning the race, I'm condemning those who live up the sterotype.

Black people like yourself need to stop this "coon" labeling shit.

Your applying the same us vs. them mentality because I browse and support /pol/
>>
>>34496491
>The it's not race it's culture meme....

Culture is a product of race.

Different races product different cultures based on environment but more importantly based on different abilities and limitations.

A nigger in africa has been proven to have a different culture than a European in africa.

A nigger in American has been proven to have a different culture than a European in America.

A nigger in Europe has been proven to have a different culture than a European in Europe.

This has been proven time and time again and anyone who cares to look can blatantly see it.

All attempts to ignore this blatant fact is all excuse making and dinduism
>>
>tfw showed my friend this video
>she told me that I need to find something else to do with my life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxd0O6HMvA0
>>
>>34496990
>Again more of the typical black us vs them bullshit mentality.

It literally is. You don't see it because you have a coon mentality. Look at every other race in America. See how they all basically stick together and form their own enclaves and work to keep wealth flowing within their community? Blacks will never advance with idiots like you buying into this melting pot shit.

>>34496954
She does senpai. I'm pretty sure her bf is white. Plus she's ugly as shit

>>34496893
>How so?
Calling other blacks niggers is just parroting whites. They're trash and thugs, but calling them niggers is what a white would do

>None of my friends are white
Good. I have white acquaintances, but I know not to trust them.
>>
>>34497011
>A nigger in American has been proven to have a different culture than a European in America.
If they go to the same schools, grow up in the same neighborhoods, and have similar styles of parenting their cultures will be nearly identical.

Not dinduism, blatant truth.
Culture and race is very connected though, but I believe that homogenus culture is the key to practical diversity.
>>
>>34497089
This is patently false and you know it.

I'm convinced you're trolling at this point.
>>
File: 1484871294297.jpg (124KB, 710x873px) Image search: [Google]
1484871294297.jpg
124KB, 710x873px
>>34497081
she is dating a irish ginger cuck. He is a skinny manlet. Even a robot can game her.
>>
>>34497199
then provide information showing that a black person raised in identical environments with equal upbringing and education will have different cultures.

from my own personal experiences I know it to be true. I have an entirely different culture from other blacks raised in a black culture.
>>
>>34497203
She said she's not dating him anymore
>>
>>34497203
Any white guy can have their way with her. Trust me on this, mulatto women are sluts. They're either obsessed with getting BLEACHED or over compensating with the sjw, BLM shit and are easy pickins
>>
>/pol/ pretends to be 10/10 6'4" ubermensch
>they go full beta orbiter as soon as a streamer pretends to have the same views as them to get views
>>
>>34497247
Blacks in Europe are the perfect example. There's no segregation here as there is in America, they are raised with whites, live in the same neighborhoods yet still revert to type and somehow manage to commit the majority of crime per capita. Blacks always build a culture that revolves around glorifying petty crime and violence

Would post official stats but not allowed here.
>>
>>34497497
1. Do they live in the same neighborhoods?
2. Do they go to the same schools?
3. Do they have similar parenting and upbringing?
4. Do they share similar cultural values?

If you fan answer yes to all of these then you are correct. But the thing is black culture is very much an us vs. them mentality. Even when blacks are being raised around whites if they embrace their aggressive/victim hood blame whitey culture they are likely to glorify crime.

It's cool in black culture to be a criminal or a thug, it isn't cool for them to act white or focus on school and education. Even when being raised around whites they don't want to relate with them and stick in groups. This is because the "us vs. them" mentality.

I believe if more blacks changed their culture or simply followed white culture, you could have a peaceful society between the two cultures.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.