[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else marry a ridiculously ugly (but normal) person just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1474135542255.png (253KB, 283x427px) Image search: [Google]
1474135542255.png
253KB, 283x427px
Anyone else marry a ridiculously ugly (but normal) person just so they can be NEET till they die?
>>
>>34493002
no, because there is no such thing as fembots here
>>
>>34493017
Now hold on a minute, anon. With the increasing number and acceptance of homosexuals, perhaps there is a growing market for male house-NEETs.
>>
>>34493061
No no. I mean I'm actually a fairly attractive man who married a hideous women because she has really good job and I just want sit at home playing video games all day.

I told her that and she was fine she just wants someone who loves her. And I do but I don't find her attractive at all. It works out I guess I.
>>
>>34493002
My only friend got with a literal half retarded girl that wears hearing aides because she gets a ss check every month. Its killed our friendship but he hasnt had to work for like 7years now.
>>
>>34493163
Smart man. But Social Security desent pay well at all
>>
>>34493002
>>34493151

Do you fuck her regularly ? Are you faithful ? Does she know that you're not attracted to her ?
>>
>>34493290
Yes yes and yes. It works out. I mean, she could drop dead tomorrow and the only thing I would miss is laundry and dinner but we have sex. She is a good person.
>>
File: 1443042255034.jpg (52KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1443042255034.jpg
52KB, 500x647px
>>34493373
That seems like a nice and comfy situation. Good for you anon to avoid the hell of wageslavery
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.