[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its your lucky day! Kek has noticed your shitposting prowess

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: praise kek.jpg (27KB, 355x327px) Image search: [Google]
praise kek.jpg
27KB, 355x327px
Its your lucky day! Kek has noticed your shitposting prowess and has decided to award you with a girl- or a boyfriend (depending on your sexual orientation). There's a catch though. In return for giving your the gf/bf, Kek will transport you to the timeline where Hillary Clinton became the first female president of the United States.

Do you accept the gf/bf?
>>
fuck yes, I'm not a burger so it's something for nothing
>>
Can I get a gf (male) too?
>>
>>34492786
eh only if its a real qt gf (male) with a qt caged feminine dick
>>
>>34492786
Kek does not endorse faggotry and dykery. Also, fuck no, I would gladly be alone to save the West with the god emperor.
>>
Praise Kek for freeing me from my eternal loneliness and 24 hour a day whining from politics babies who believe everything they hear on the news.
>>
>>34492786
>PRAISE KEK! MAGA XDD!!

Fuck off you cringe worthy bellend.
>>
>>34492786
As much as I praise Kek. I know that it is better to die alone then to be bound to someone who you can not stand.

I must decline your offer Kek. I praise you none the less.
>>
>>34492786

Yes. I'm not even American.
>>
File: dfd.png (309KB, 680x707px) Image search: [Google]
dfd.png
309KB, 680x707px
>>34493025
ok there Carl calm down there bud.
>>
>>34492786
What kind of girl/boyfriend?
>>
>implying I want a relationship
Fuck that I would stick with trump the suffering of sjw's and the religion of peace is something I won't give up.
>>
>>34492904
>he thinks Kek is politically aligned
>>
File: 1478712210244.gif (112KB, 319x561px) Image search: [Google]
1478712210244.gif
112KB, 319x561px
It's your lucky day! Moloch has noticed your shitposting prowess and has decided to award you with a girl- or a boyfriend (depending on your sexual orientation). There's a catch though. In return for giving your the gf/bf, Moloch will transport you to the timeline where Donald Trump became the oldest, richest, and whitest president of the United States.

Do you accept the gf/bf?
>>
>>34494625
Fuck yes, this is a win win situation for me. Thank you oh mighty god.
>>
>>34492786
That would be even better than the gf, because let's be honest, I'm probably going to fuck up the relationship. But at least the country would get un-fucked.
>>
>>34494693
Get back to /pol/ liberal scum, or better yet tumbr.
>>
>>34494625
That would be even better than the gf(male), because let's be honest, like the mentally ill faggot they really are, she'd end up killing herself. But at least the country would get un-fucked.
>>
File: UNLIMITED POWER.gif (490KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
UNLIMITED POWER.gif
490KB, 250x186px
>>34492786
>Praise be to you, oh mighty Kek! I accept your offering. I choose Hillary Clinton as my reward.
>>
>>34494730
YOUR WISH IS GRANTED, BILL
>>
I mean yeah ok it would be worth it I say
>>
>>34492786
daily reminder that's the goddess Heqet, not Kek, the hieroglyphs even spell out her freaking name
>>
>>34492786
I want a trap gf in 24/7 chastity. If SJWs started shit I could just deflect it by saying I was gay/bi, so Trump or Shillary doesn't really make any difference. Count me in.
>>
no

never

thanks for the offer kek but im fine
>>
>being alone is suffering
>if I take the deal id probably get killed by mudshit hordes
Reee kek you fuck, I'll be alone and try to get one the normal way
>>
pls gib me gf kek pls pls pls
>>
>>34492786
yeah, I don't give a shit about who's president.
>>
File: disgonbegud.png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
disgonbegud.png
6KB, 224x225px
>>34492786
>move to a timeline where I get a gf
>stay in the timeline where richard spencer is guaranteed to get punched in public and be ridiculed online for it

I dunno man, that's a tough choice
>>
I'll take it. Even if the girl is ugly, I can't pass an opportunity to travel to another dimension
>>
>>34492786
Absolutely not. My feels are much more complicated than simply lacking a gf, but even if those could be remedied, I'd still have to decline.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.