[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic things you do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8031.gif (41KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8031.gif
41KB, 255x255px
>talk to inanimate objects
>bed is a black motherly figure who cares a lot about everyone
>blanket is a crazy, over-attached admirer who clings to me
>walls are strong/funny/charismatic
>pillow is sleepy all the time
>etc.
>feel bad for throwing things away but think about all the new friends they're going to make at the dump
>sleep with a stuffed animal at 19 years of age
>male
>>
>>34491651
This is far beyond autism.
>>
>>34491651
This is Borderline insanity not autism
>>
>>34491697
>>34491780
Really? I thought this was uncommon at the most
>>
You are literally insane.

Originalium
>>
anon look up schizoaffective disorder
its on the schizophrenia spectrum i think
>>
>>34491651
I feel attached to objects like that too. I used to talk to my training grenades when I polished them.
>>
I have constant conversations with myself in my head

and lots of hypothetical imaginary conversations with other people
>>
>>34491651
A surprising amount of young adult males sleep with stuffed animals. This was years ago, but I remember reading that 33% of British businessmen packed a stuffed animal when on trips.
>>
>>34491651
I repeat my favorite Dr suess poem when anxious. Sometimes people hear me.
>>
>>34491651
don't worry anon you are not autistic or such

you're insane and soon will start abducting and raping people
>>
>>34492089
>Oh, the places you'll go
>>
>>34491651
im jealous of this OP don't give up your masterclass schizo powers
>>
>>34492165
>The Yink from Red fish Blue Fish
>>
>>34492203
Don't drink pink ink, anon, that will make u death
>>
>>34492268
That just put the biggest smile on my face anon thank you.
>>
>>34492302
No problem, it's what I'm here for.
>>
>>34491651
When i have packaged food which has say pairs/triples of packs stacked or stored together i cant bring myself to separate them. I imagine the two inanimate objects having a relationship which i dont want to separate. I either have to take all two/three packets with me or not have them at all
>>
>play video games and smoke weed, take a hit when killing a boss or some other feat, usually when they're exploding or whatever
>pretend to be a speed runner even if I'm no where near good enough, come up with stupid names for tricks I do
>rant to myself out loud about subjects that captivate me
>open up youtube subs even if there's already 2 tabs of it
>have actually bought software licenses
>croon sing stupid shit like the scooby doo theme song or just saying "fuck you motherfuckers don't know shit" and other nonsense
>randomly shout BIG FAT NIGGER LIPS or I LOVE NIGGER PUSSY and various other things like that
>>
>>34492458
better than eggman desu.
>>
>>34491651
>be in juniors school
>have a great love of crafts and model building etc
>decide that i am going to make my own models at school
>use toilet papoer mush it up and dip it in the toilet water to make paper mache
>spend a good hour over the school day in the toilets making little paper mache men
>would store them behind the tank in the toilets (we had really old style lead pipe bathrooms)
>when one went green or mouldy i would line all the other men up around the toilet bowl and flush the mouldy one away

>this carried on until i was 12
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.