[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslim ban

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: TRUMP.jpg (45KB, 614x410px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP.jpg
45KB, 614x410px
Can someone explain Trumps Muslim ban for me? Why does he only ban 7 countries such as Iran? Why not the rest like Saudi Arabia? And why not Pakistan which has the most terror activity? Even the San Bernandino shooters where Pakistanis?
>>
>>34490176
There has never been an Iranian terrorist, ever. They're Shia not Sunni. Seems like he based it off of boomer knowledge. Boomers hate Iran because they don't like Israel, but technically were allies with the Saudis and Pakis so he can't ban them.
>>
File: tunisia.png (2MB, 1202x930px)
tunisia.png
2MB, 1202x930px
>>34490227

What about Tunisia? It is the country where most foreign ISIS terrorists comes from? Yet, they are allowed in?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/how-tunisia-became-a-top-source-of-isis-recruits-1456396203
>>
>>34490176
I know he has interests in Saudi Arabia and and Qatar.

Basically he's doing it entirely in self interest, and people are lapping it up.

If he were truly to care, he'd be even handed and ban the real problem countries. Clearly money speaks louder than pride of country, in spite of the rhetoric.
>>
>>34490176
Saudi Arabia and Pakistan both have close to ties to the US. That is why they aren't banned. Saudi Arabia is where most funding for terror groups comes from though so it would be nice to cut ties with them. Ideally I would like US to cut ties with Pakistan as well in order to get closer ties to India the sworn enemy of Pakistan.
>>
File: 1473588847440.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1473588847440.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>When your country has the biggest muslim population but doesn't get banned because we're moderate as fuck and Trump got 16 businesses there
>>
>>34490176
USA only hates Iran because it is the country with most chance to rival Israel and Israel cant have that and because Iran and Russia are allies.
Remember Stuxnet? Multiple sanctions? All because Iran could have a nuke and between countries nuke is the great equalizer just having one makes you stand out of the rest.

Middle-East is currently as is because of Israel and indirect influence of USA - divide and conquer.
If all of Middle-East decided to join together in some holy war against Israel to genocide them and take back Jerusalem there'd be no stopping it. Around 10 million hooknoses have no chance against giant horde of dozen and dozen millions of sandmonkeys.
Terrorist groups like ISIS wont disappear either because once again those are indirectly helping Israel, they keep the other ME countries restless due to their own inner conflicts. Country that fight its own can not wage war against others.
>>
Most of the 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia. Saudis have given aid to terrorist groups. Yet we do nothing to them. And there's no ban on immigrants from there. Oil talks I guess.
>>
>>34490291
Hi indon. How's life in that shithole?
>>
>>34490176
Because its all for show. This ban does literally nothing except raise tensions. He should've just picked better countries to stop accepting all new peoples from.
>>
>>34490176
all he did was tell people to enforce the law

obama ILLEGALLY told people not to enforce it

back to sleep, sheep.....
>>
How are these guys terrorist? If they are terrorist there why do we care? What have they done to us?
>>
It's actually Obama that signed that ban https://mic.com/articles/166845/the-list-of-muslim-countries-trump-wants-to-ban-was-compiled-by-the-obama-administration lmfao libcucks BTFO
>>
>>34493006
>b-but trump has business interests in middle eastern countries exempt from the ban

silly libs
>>
>>34493093
Didn't sound like an argument to me
>>
File: 7NrpjlO.jpg (25KB, 480x664px) Image search: [Google]
7NrpjlO.jpg
25KB, 480x664px
>>34490176
>>34490227
So in the end, the ban has no substantial reasoning. At least the way it is executed.
Full blown retard president.
>>
>>34493598
You're a retard, faggot
>>
>>34492484
>2017
>still defending Trump
Kill yourself
>>
He wants to appear tough on mudslims without upsetting the merchant
>>
>>34490227
Iranians were the original suicide bombers you tard

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
>>
>>34491825
he has businesses in Saudi Arabia. this 'muslim ban' is nothing more than to appease the right-wing. He doesn't actually care about the muslims or the middle-east outside of his business.
>>
>>34493006
Obama only suspended refugees though
>>
>>34493743
That doesn't even make any sense, He's barely been president for a month, and doing an awesome job I might add. He did more in 10 days then what most president did in 4 years
>>
>>34493765
Israelis invented terrorism, you retard. Their nation was literally built by terrorists.
>>
>>34490176
Why is the welfare of Muslims more important than that of your own people?

Arabs are ridiculously inbred, commit an absurdly disproportionate amount of crime and could go on a genocidal rampage at the drop of the hat..not worth the risk
>>
It's right wing virtue signalling without changing anything but pissing some countries off.
>>
File: filename.png (481KB, 968x422px) Image search: [Google]
filename.png
481KB, 968x422px
oreganilli cometilli
>>
File: 1453910411467.jpg (413KB, 624x531px) Image search: [Google]
1453910411467.jpg
413KB, 624x531px
Here is the full text of the Executive Order:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/politics/refugee-muslim-executive-order-trump.html

Note that there is no list of countries in the executive order signed by Trump.

The countries affected are just referred by by reference to other legislation already in place that refer to those countries.

I hereby proclaim that the immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens from countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12), would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants and nonimmigrants, of such persons for 90 days

The text of 1187(a)(12) refers to:

a country that is designated by the Secretary of State under section 4605(j) of title 50 (as continued in effect under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.)), section 2780 of title 22, section 2371 of title 22, or any other provision of law, as a country, the government of which has repeatedly provided support of acts of international terrorism.

TL;DR Trump didnt make the list. Obama did when he said they were terrorist supporters.

Here is a news article from last year mentioning those seven countries:

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program

Extra article

https://sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/
>>
>>34494263
>https://sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/

Thanks for sharing that. I am now relieved (even though I still don't like Trump).
>>
>>34494406
Don't worry, if you aren't a brain dead Communist you will come around. And if you are? You'll be too dead to be worried about Trump anymore.
>>
>>34490176
>>>/pol/ is the board for political discussion.
>>
File: 1421012921449.jpg (70KB, 540x583px) Image search: [Google]
1421012921449.jpg
70KB, 540x583px
I think he honest to god just used wikipedia for the most "terrorist" country and came up with this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Terrorism_Index

He picked the top 9 and dropped Egypt and Nigeria because of business he is having with their leaders.

He added Iran because to get closer with his business partners in Qatar and Saudi Arabia, who hate Iran.

In an ideal world, it should only be Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Yemen, Syria and Iraq on that list
>>
The diplomatic connections to SA are too strong to just cut them off. Banning even a single Muslim is already a starting point. Maybe with some oil deals with Russia he can ditch those fuckers too.
>>
>>34493674
No, its president Donald Trump and all his voters that are retarded
>>
>>34495568
That's not what your mom said to me last night
>>
>>34495616
since you don't have any counter arguments I have to assume that you already know I'm right

now you just need to accept it
>>
>>34495789
Counter arguments to what exactly?
>>
>Almost all of the terrorists who did 9/11 came from Saudi Arabia
>its monarchy is the biggest supporter of Muslim terrorists worldwide
>it funds schools who literally train people in Jihad
>its engaged in a war in Yemen where its soldiers are quite literally fighting alongside Al Qaeda and ISIS
>it has a legal code that is almost exactly similar to ISIS's
>no ban
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.