[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't care

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: dggd.jpg (41KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
dggd.jpg
41KB, 600x579px
>ppl freaking out about Trump
>sjw freaking out about race, fat and gender
>feminists freaking out about men
>MRAs freaking out about women

>mfw I don't care
>mfw watching the world burn
>>
I'm freaking out about the Bogdanoffs
>>
>>34488982
It feels nice, doesn't it?
I'd rather focus all my efforts on accomplishing things instead of bitching about what I can't change.
I got sick of doing that.
>>
>>34489040
Shut up fattie, i bet you cant even Slav squat.
Bobry vechi
>>
>>34488982
Here is the thing though. Eventually sjw will come for you and force you into it. I didn't give a shit and minded my own business until the sjw assholes forced me into this mess. Now I daydream of crucifying them and pouring salt into their wounds.
>>
>>34488982
I'm Canadian, if America was my country I would care. But it's not, and so I don't care. Good luck Americans(you fucking idiots)
>>
>>34489139
Bylat? How does one do something he does not.
Are you a women?
>>
>>34489191
Where in canada you hockey jockey
Maritimes here and hating the fuck outta it.
>>
>>34489191

Canada is more cucked than the US. You got Justin "I'm a pathetic whiteknight orbiter" Cuckdeau for PM
>>
>>34489399
Kek says so but a politican who was a trust fund rich white boi who snowboard isn't a good representation of canada.
Now an booze hound who's passive aggressive thats canada
>>
>>34489526
yee the united states is a big bear with akimbo shotguns that goars rooooar and mexico is a big fucking eagle that goes ffyyuumph with really sharp claws!
>>
File: 2D girl love.jpg (70KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
2D girl love.jpg
70KB, 600x546px
>>34488982
>I haven't left my house in three weeks
>I haven't talked to my family in five years
All I need to do is fake my death and I'm officially a Schrodinger's person.
>>
>>34489191
Go pray to Justin "Black Dick In My Wife, Lovin' My Life" Trudeau for salvation, you fucking hockey-commie. If you didn't have oil reserves, nobody outside your pathetic and not-even-worth-enforcing border would even know where your retarded country was.
>>
>>34489602
>All I need to do is fake my death
Then the issue becomes just waiting to see how long anyone, law enforcement or otherwise, even notices or cares.
>>
>>34489629
At this point the FBI and law people will be the only people who give a shit. Even if my family learns I died they'd probably show up to the funeral and not care afterwards.
>>
>>34489705
>FBI
>caring about your death

Also, I more meant how long it would take anyone to even notice you were dead. Let's say you were just employed at ShitMart, and just stopped showing up to work one day. That's nothing that would merit an investigation. If you killed yourself after paying rent, it might take two months or more (depending on what shithole you're living in) for even your landlord to notice -- and if your body isn't in your apartment, even he might just take your name off the lease and not even contact authorities.

Talk like this reminds me of that meme floating around where some dude is discovered dead in a house that someone bought in an auction, just sititng in an armchair with years of decay on his body.
>>
>>34489806
Pretty much you as an individual is useless and no cares when you dead.
Come be my war dog.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.