[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I start a biker gang?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

How do I start a biker gang?
>>
step 1 : be autistic
step 2 : don't
>>
>>34488932
start by travelling back in time to the 1970's
>>
>>34488932
I did.
Requirement is jail or military time and owning a Harley.
Not a gang in the orginized crime way.
Just a bunch of mother fuckers raising hell.
>>
>>34489327
>Just a bunch of mother fuckers raising hell.

Sounds perfectly legal and non-gang like
>>
File: colors.jpg (559KB, 1516x1178px) Image search: [Google]
colors.jpg
559KB, 1516x1178px
can i join? i got extras
>>
>>34489381
Tottaly on the up and up
And it's just healing Krystal's not meth officer.
>>
>>34489395
>jap bikes
Idk man i wanna get it American
>>
>>34489500
there's a harley in there
>>
>>34488932
just be yourself and ride your bike.
Find other people that ride bikes and then ride with them daily.

also this >>34489324
lol damn dude. some social structures are time locked and can never be recreated.

>>34489327
i commit crimes, but dont ride bikes. What should i do to get into a bike gang? Im also black, does this help?
>>
>>34489518
I know still got a jap bike.
Crotch rockers are cool dude.
>>
>>34489543
You ain't getting into the bells angels or outcasts
But maybe you wanna join my biker gang?
Honesty man if you dont like bikes good luck riding for hours or days straight on meth.
Go be a blood or a crip (go for a real job/lone wolf drug dealing street gangs are shit in terms of brotherhood)
A biker will stab the fucker that stabbed you and give you drugs to help pain thats cuz hes your fucking brother
>>
>>34489940
lol what the fuck ? i cant even. I dont want to be a nigger, for legit. White power mother fucker. Im a fuckin race traitor. Niggers are stupid. I want to be the honorary white that i am. I want to be accepted by whites and be cool.
>>
>>34490015
If you really car about white people then you'll respect our wishes for you to into the oven.
>>
>>34490015
Really dude my suggestion?
Go be an uncle time like
Tj sotomayor or Colin noir
Get guns get fit and red pill other niggers and be a leader.
Only reason i want to be a biker is meth guns and dying a radical death
>>
>>34490047
Ill bring the oven to your face faggot.

>>34490086
im all about the guns and teaching monkeys to be human. Sotomayor is a 10/10 nigger.
Im Tom as fuck, but having dealt with legit racism in professional environments im edging toward niggerism more and more every day. White people treat me like shit behind my back and frequently to my face.

Im bout to full on chimp, but i know better. But they dont the consequences of their racism. Cant stand it. would it be nigger of me to kill whites for treating me like an animal?
>>
>>34488932
You have to have friends and be cool dudes otherwise nobody's going to want to ride with you or get patched into your club.

You can try to join one but they're also looking for cool dudes of the outcast variety. I don't think they'll like your lazy scrawny anime watching ass.

They mostly just get into bar fights and move drugs. Don't join the Mongols or Vagos. They're a bunch of crazy Mexicans who recruit street gang and cartel members. Hells Angels is too corporate. Really the scene is just dead, bikers seem to all be retirees now rather than real outlaws. It would be cool to see a resurgence in that nomad type subculture. We indeed have a lot of outcasts looking to be a part of some kind of crew.
>>
>>34488932
You need a cool name for it. "The Untouchables" or something.
>>
>>34488932

name your gang "The Sweet Onions" - no one will bother you because you sound like a bunch of autistic losers. then you can manufacture all the crank you want.

name your gang something like "The Skull Fuckers" and you are going to draw the wrong kind of attention.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.