[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime/VN impatience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1477138191237.jpg (1MB, 2500x1850px) Image search: [Google]
1477138191237.jpg
1MB, 2500x1850px
Whenever I watch an anime or read a VN, I always get annoyed and impatient towards the end. I will enjoy the anime up until final episode, and then it I will just dread for it to end, which annoys me and causes me to think less of it. This is especially bad for VNs, where the ending just never seems to come. It just drags on and on and I get so fucking pissed and end up not enjoying it.

I hope somebody else shares this feel
>>
Stop posting in your shitty frog threads and reply to mine
>>
File: 1485621975776.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485621975776.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
So you just want to finish things, are you even enjoying what you're doing?
>>
>>34488940
Yes. I can love it all throughout and then, once I feel that it's coming to an end, I lose all immersion because I start to ask myself "was this VN good? what would I rate it /10?" I think about discussing it with my friend and those thoughts, which I just can't stop, prevent me from returning to an immersed state, which annoys me, so I never finish a VN on a good note.
>>
>>34489083
You care too much about what others think, what if the anime is shitty and you enjoyed it? how does that make the experience less enjoyable?
You can't consciously stop thinking something, if you want to stop having thoughts like these you have to try to focus on what you're doing and cut the connection that is making you anxious and making you have these thoughts (in this case it would be finishing things). What is the worse that can happen? enjoying a shitty VN? wasting your time? that doesn't sound so terrible.
>>
>>34489226
I don't think it's so much about what others think. I ask myself if this current VN that I'm reading is as good as my X, could it be the best VN I've ever read, can it compete? It could be the best one up until I start having these thoughts, which break immersion and spoil the ending. The point you're making about the anime/VN being shit is way off.

Anyway, I need to sleep. Thanks for replying. I hope to wake up to a 300 reply thread, but seeing as this is /r9k/ I shouldn't count on it
>>
I sort of get the same thing, except usually in the middle of reading a VN. I'll find some other VN or anime that I want to read next and it makes me lose motivation to finish the one i started.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.