[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ComFeels/ General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: aesthetic.gif (47KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic.gif
47KB, 450x510px
Late night comfy feels general: /mu/ edition

Hello bros, lets vent about our feels as we sit alone in our comfy rooms connected through this miracle of a japanese anime website.

Post music that describes your feel so we can better understand where you are.
>>
>out on a second date tonight with a girl I haven't talked to in over a month
>convinced she's not into me, so go into the date not too excited
>spend the whole not self conscious and second guessing everything I say and do
>absolutely positive I'm bombing this thing miserably
>pull up outside her apartment at the end of the night
>"thanks anon, I had a great time"
>"yeah no problem, it was fun"
>she waits there a moment longer
>feeling like shit, all I can think to myself is "when the fuck did I become so bad at this?"
>next thing I know, she's leaning in and kissing me
>actually shocked, I wasn't even considering giving it a shot after how badly I thought I fucked the night
>"night anon"
>she hops out of the car and leaves
>"...good night."
welp. time to fall in love again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UapcP8Ruipw
>>
>>34488503
As anon said in another thread:
>I'm just floating along on the river, waiting to go over the falls.
As anon posted in another thread:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE4Z9y2ZKsw
>>
Daily reminder your comfort is what kills any chance you have at a better life.
>>
I'm not a miserabilist, but this is what I'm listening to. Great dreamy, drifting, and surreal post punk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyFH5mbw9a0
>>
>>34489052
this

how do you find it in you to fight it, though?
>>
File: snowstorm.jpg (254KB, 1602x1069px) Image search: [Google]
snowstorm.jpg
254KB, 1602x1069px
>failing all my uni courses
>assignments piling up
>girl I love has pretty much removed me from my life
>started smoking a lot of weed again after being sober for a few months
>feel anxiety and depression coming back with a force just when I thought I was getting over it

Sorry for these uncomfy feels, I'm playing OSRS and listening to music with the heat on now so life isn't too bad. I'm listening to Horizont by Moloch. I was expecting a black metal album that I could wallow my self pity in but got a calming ambient album instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdaDh1KRZfs

>>34488728
reee normie get out

Just kidding that seems really nice anon, I hope if you like her that you two form a nice relationship.
>>34489052
I'm aware, but being comfy is all I have. I don't want to risk it away.
>>
>>34489094
It comes with small changes.

Start with setting (very) small daily goals, and as you get used to *always* fulfilling them, you'll be able to (comfortably!) get yourself into a consistent state of daily productivity.

It's the same thing with gym workouts: if you start out by doing a week of huge workouts, you'll burn out and stop going. Just do a little and be consistent, it's the forming of a habit that's most important.
>>
>>34489569
I try, but it's never enough. I always get to some plateau and never get over it. Be it with school work, gym workout, the time I wake up at or whatever else. With each day coming I can feel my motivation slowly erode away. Then, I recidivate for a few days. I fuck up all my shit. I feel sick about myself and I try again from zero.

I am tired of this, anon.
>>
>>34489753
Start from health, and please start as small as you can!

Set a goal like, drink six glasses of water over the course of a day, and do 40 jumping jacks at some point. No need to worry about mass gain or weight loss until way later. Always make your (daily) goals easier than you want to.

Try melatonin or valerian root in tea before bed, and perhaps get some iced tea or coffee ready for the next morning so you can get some caffeine right when you wake up. Experiment and see what works for you.

30 minutes before bedtime, read something on paper instead of on the computer. If you find yourself tempted by the computer and use it anyway, that's fine too, no change happens overnight.

Perhaps you'll do something entirely different. The stuff I wrote about works for me, but we're all our own people. The important thing is to know that you'll find a way anon!
>>
>>34489932
Thank you for caring, anon. More than the advice, it's the fact that you took the time. I didn't know it, but I really needed this. I'm going to bed for now after some stretching.

Have a good night!
>>
>>34490070
You have a good night too!
>>
File: 1485078075351.jpg (563KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
1485078075351.jpg
563KB, 2048x1362px
Where I am right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keKdyN16qUs

Staying home can't be that bad for me, right? I just want to drop out of life for a bit, put things on hold while I figure out why I want to die every single day. I'm caught between actually going through with that and pretending like everything is normal
>>
>>34490214
I'm tempted to say it's not bad because all I want to do is the same, but I do think it is harmful. You're never going to better yourself or become happier by staying in your bedroom all day. Trust me, I know it's easier said than done.
>>
>was outgoing and popular in college
>several failed relationships and the general shittiness of adult life have had their way with me
>now I'm pretty much back to the antisocial loser I was in high school
I thought I was better. I thought I fixed my shit. How did I get back to this?
>>
>>34490356
I'd like to be able to get on my feet but honestly what I really would like is to have never fallen down in the first place. I don't know if I have the strength to fix things anymore and I don't really want to try.

I'm really hoping I'm just in a "rough patch" as the normies like to call it, but it's hard to view it that way when you never see a way out.
>>
>>34490214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofoCBMBoq3A

>I just want to drop out of life for a bit, put things on hold while I figure out why I want to die every single day
I feel your feel very hard.

>You're never going to better yourself or become happier by staying in your bedroom all day. Trust me, I know it's easier said than done
He's right. I tried. Take things slowly. Do less, but do enough and slowly come back.
>>
I'm up late on my laptop sitting on the couch with my cat. It's dark out but lit warmly in here, and it's kinda cold. I've got a blanket around me. I want to do things.

Does anyone here have a problem finding motivation to do... anything? I'm not sure it's depression. It just feels like forcing myself to work on things is intensely difficult. Focusing on it is so hard. Every 10 seconds I have this enormous urge to tab out and start doing something else. Even this post is really part of that. Is it ADHD? I feel completely nonfunctional because of this, it's so strange, and I've struggled with it my whole life.

I don't have any music that describes this, sadly. At this moment I feel extremely safe and comfortable, like I'm in a cave on a mountain, but there's a blizzard outside and I know I need to keep climbing or I'll starve eventually.
>>
>>34490214
I'm joining a biker gang
Or starting my own.
>>
>>34490392
Welcome to growing up ass faggot.
Get used to being a lone because we all die alone
>>
File: grrrdd.png (107KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
grrrdd.png
107KB, 399x388px
>NEET
>Drop out
>No money
>Parents said I have to go soon

Would anyone want a hobo v-blog from a robot? Would give me something to do
>>
File: why.png (4KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
4KB, 233x216px
>>34488503

> Be shut-in living at parents finishing highschool
> Mother decides to get a small dog for her heart condition
> A papilon with a nose unlike others of the same breed
> Named Appy, while on the certificate it says "Snob Zone of Love"
> Becomes instantly soul mates with mom, as if he's her son
> Scared of me cus I am a fucking behemoth to the little critter and acts out as if a burglar stepped into the room
> Calls me "Nom-Nom" cus he slurps his tongue as he's growling when he winds down, as if he's trying to say my name
> Time goes, we're coming on good terms and grow more to him since I don't have that many people to hang with, added living in bumfuck nowhere
> Suddenly
> He starts to have random convulsions
> Find out he's epileptic
> Mother and dog starts trading the caretaking with each other
> Everyone fearing the day we need to put him down if the episodes keeps on
> Still, even with that in mind, he's a pillar of positivity and cheers on everybody, no sad shit

Cont.
>>
>>34490822
> Skip forward a few years to the present
> Got into college of choice in a different city
> For some reason, starting to miss the lil' furball
> First semester, ain't doing so well in the exams
> Fire in the kitchen days before the final one
> Return home to celebrate the holidays early
> "Nom-nom-nom" first thing as I step in
> A month goes by
> Went back to a prison looking hostel and all my possesions in a storage local far away
> Could be worse

Today I find out he got ran over by a car, dying instantly.
No more nom-nom.

Appy made me happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP9i58UZTsQ
>>
>>34488503
Finally fixed my PC. Played some comfy Kotor2. Read some existential literature but didn't think about too hard. Now listening to one of my favorite hip-hop albums under the comfy covers.

Feels good mang.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.