[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

late night feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nxgpibuMnk1qc3nl6o1_540.png (213KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxgpibuMnk1qc3nl6o1_540.png
213KB, 540x405px
>Go to college
>Become cordial with tall blond haired blued eye track and field female athlete
>get along with her ok
>Semesters go by
>I'm doing really well in school, she is still around
> She is one of the few girls around me in my degree
>She needs help with physics and other stuff
>Constantly around helping here because she has a soothing voice and smells wonderful
> Kind of become friends
> We end up becoming really friendly and do a lot of stuff together in the architecture studio, mostly school but occasionally chat about other stuff and on really late working nights we would put on a football game or something
> She leaves for a study abroad trip this semester
> Finally started to really feel like she was a friend (there was not shot at a relationship but still a friend)
> For other reasons too there are practically no girls around my studio
> Lonely and no girl to talk to, even for school reasons
>Have lots of guys friends and still doing school work and such
> Outwardly acting kind of chad like, on the inside and on this post am incredibly lonely and sad

I just want to smell that smell again, it was like some apple head and shoulders and something. There wasn't even anything really that sexual, it was just so nice spending time and being friends with a girl and doing things with her. Even if it is just mostly school stuff.
>>
File: bobby pipe.jpg (10KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
bobby pipe.jpg
10KB, 270x187px
>>34488008
>I just want to smell that smell again, it was like some apple head and shoulders and something. There wasn't even anything really that sexual, it was just so nice spending time and being friends with a girl and doing things with her. Even if it is just mostly school stuff.

How does it make you feel knowing she'll be getting drilled by some foreign Chad's cock, OP?
You know it's bound to happen.
>>
>>34488629
not good desu
but she was likely getting pounded at school too so what difference does it make
>>
>>34488008
Anon, I will give you an honest advice. If you're in this board it means you lack the means to have her, don't even think about it so you don't end up as a beta orbiter/ creep. If she liked you she would show it, right now she is getting pounded and you're not even in her subconscient memory
>>
>>34489634
I'm not kidding myself, I know I have zero shot with her. There really isn't in sense in my head that I could have her as a gf or anything.
It was just like I was saying, it was nice to have a friend, and in a way I just sort of hoped that a friendship with her would lead me forward into becoming close with another girl. A stepping stone and a real friend if you will.

I have noticed that I have become more and more extroverted as of late and idk if this past school semester with her had anything to do with it
>>
>>34489732
If you are already aware of this then just enjoy it bro, a good friend is always nice. Missing the smell of someone is not really a friendship thing though
>>
>>34488008
thread needs some music. let's get this started
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKnVaDwUg5s
>>
File: weeo.png (630KB, 656x496px) Image search: [Google]
weeo.png
630KB, 656x496px
>>34488008
>Have only one friend in elemenatry school
>She comes home to me one day
>She gave me her pants I gave her my pants.
>Pretending to be each other
>playing school
>lots of fun
>Two years later
>She moves away
>tfw only friend I ever made
AND IT EVEN WAS A GIRL
>>
>>34489774
The smell part came off a little stranger than i intended, I kind of was just referring to how it was nice to have that feminine presence. And ya, its nice to have a friend. I think I was trying to make a larger point of just desperately wanting that, but its a lot of late night feelings rattling around in my head
>>
>>34489978
Just don't fall in love and you will be alright, night bro
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.