[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fingers too fat to use keyboard >mom has to post for me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1355129537841.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1355129537841.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>fingers too fat to use keyboard
>mom has to post for me
>>
>>34487143
Hey, my really cool and handsome dad does that for his fat ass son too and he wants to know if your mom is single.
>>
post fat pussy
>>
>>34487143
>robots friends used to make fun of you because you hit the spacebar with your index finger
>>
>>34487209

The Original Poster's mother wants to tell you that she's done with dating and men in general.
>>
>>34487263
My extremely handsome and well-hung dad would like to tell your mom that he is much different from the other guys.
>>
>>34487304

The OP's mother says she's heard that before and would like you to stop responding to the thread unless you start to have a proper discussion about my disability.
>>
File: 1485653013347-r9k.png (40KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485653013347-r9k.png
40KB, 765x758px
>To fat to open mouth and eat.
>Mom shoves tendies in my fat rolls and I absorb them
>>
>>34487339
My very fit and extremely caring dad cares all about his son (me), and would care a lot about you and your mother and will take great care of your disability.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.