[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do some robots seriously have so social life? No friends? Not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

Do some robots seriously have so social life? No friends? Not trying to be rude or anything, but really? Is this board composed primarily of lonely people?
>>
>>34486980
I've got one but only online and we don't really talk anymore because meeting each other (yes, online) is hard to do.
>>
yup
i come here to see examples of how not to act in real life
>>
>>34486980
I never go outside. Last time I went outside was in December of 2016 to pick up a large refill of my antipsychotics. I'll have to venture out next week to do the same thing. My entire social interaction is through posting anonymous comments on the internet and playing video games.
>>
>>34486980
Pretty much. I'm a college dropnout wagekek. I got kicked out of two homes and had to move back in with my dad who lives in a different state.

I still am able to talk with my friends but I haven't made any since I moved here. I don't even know how to make friends or a gf anymore at this point. The only person I hang out with is my dad pretty much. It's starting to hit me hard
>>
File: 1446001664722.jpg (47KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1446001664722.jpg
47KB, 500x479px
>>34486980
I haven't had any friends since I was 15
I'm 20 now

lol
>>
I haven't gone outside in months and I only talk to my brother.
>>
>>34486980
No I just pretend to be for various reasons. I know it makes other anons feel good to believe they're not the most miserable one out there, but it also helps my cope with the fact that my life could be much worse. I might have a shitty job with no prospects but at least I have people in my life that I care for and regularly do normie things with.
>>
>>34487125
>>34487064
How do you guys never go outside? Not even to get food or packages or shit? Not even for just a moment?
>>
File: 1485449013507.jpg (123KB, 842x815px) Image search: [Google]
1485449013507.jpg
123KB, 842x815px
>>34486980
>Do some robots seriously have so social life?
>robots
>social life
now i miss when people pretended to be autists to fit in
now it's nothing but /b2/
>>
File: 1484710914381.jpg (32KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484710914381.jpg
32KB, 539x960px
>>34486980
Yes, unfortunately.
Don't have friends for 4 years and the only people that I talk that are not part of my 4 family members are my psychiatrist and psychologist.
Scared of leaving home.
>>
>>34486980
I go out and do things, but I do things by myself usually
like going to parks or to movies or walking around the city
>>
Yeah, 23 year old virgin. Never had a GF and barely going to school. I post here because I feel a little better that someone is experiencing what I'm going through. It makes me know that I'm not alone in life and even if it is the internet I still have someone to talk to. Hell, it was anonymous, I'm pretty sure I would have found a few friends already and probably have been responding to the same people. It's nice to know that your not truly alone on this planet. Even if you don't know them.
>>
Haven't talked to my "friends" in months
>>
File: IMG_0390.jpg (27KB, 200x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0390.jpg
27KB, 200x207px
>>34486980
I'm at a party RIGHT NOW.
>>
iv no friends but I don't feel lonely
>>
>>34486980

I don't. I work and have to talk to my co-workers but I usually keep it all business. None of them are friends of mine.

I wouldn't say I feel lonely either. I used to have friends and after a while I kind of just didn't want any anymore.
>>
I had 1 friend up until I was 23. He found a new group of people to hang out with and pretty much forgot about me.
>>
Nope. The only time I leave my house is to go to work or the store. I spend all my free time in front of the computer and spend all extra money on anime figs.
>>
I have plenty of male friends from highschool but I've never actually had a female friend before. I kind of feel like things haven't changed much for me in the last 8 or so years since I was in early high school.
>>
>>34487422
Being in a party on Playstation doesn't count bet you're not even talking.
>>
>>34487644
I'm at a physical party but I'm sitting on my phone playing solitaire.

There are lots of people I don't know here.
>>
File: 7Ldn6gD.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
7Ldn6gD.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>34486980
fucking kek now i truly see this is a normie board now get the fuck out
>>
>>34487168
My parents buy my groceries.
>>
No friends. No social life. Never been to a party/bar/club/concert anything.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.