[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the exquisitely textured grip of the can's surface

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

>the exquisitely textured grip of the can's surface
>>
>>34486896
Drank 4 of those last night, I'd say it's a solid 8/10.
>>
that first sip of the day though
>>
>>34487126
does it even do anything? please stop making me want one isn't it just sugar and less energy than coffee?
>>
>>34487163
says 'zero sugar' on the can
>>
>>34487163

well, that's a sugar free version.

Yes, they do the same thing as coffee, but generally have a little bit less caffeine depending on how strong said coffee would be.

8 oz. of red bull has 80mg of caffeine while your average cup of joe has roughly 100mg.
>>
im a fuckin addict
>>
>>34487269
then why do people act like its a miracle worker
are they surprised something can give you the energy of half a coffee without tasting like coffee?
>>
>>34486896
I drank 1 to 2 monsters a day for 6 years.
The last couple weeks i switched to coffee and i get way more wired up. I picked up a monster today cause i didnt have time to make coffee before work and it didnt affect me much.
>>
>>34487294
half of the energy drink BS is mental
Red Bull makes you think you're more awake because you've been told it has a dangerous amount of caffiene
>>
>>34487294

It's more like 8/10ths of a coffee.

but to answer your question, i think it's due to what people expect from an energy drink that creates a placebo effect.

the name "energy drink" implies that it's going to give you a huge shot of caffeine. most people would assume that an energy drink has more caffeine just because of the way they're advertised.

I always thought they had more caffeine until I actually looked it up.
>>
>>34486896
I remember when I went to a even with my mom and a guy who worked at the store with us, we got to see new products and shit I got to try the new monster and it had that grip is was nice
>>
>>34487294

they taste extremely good and lift your mood for that reason thus giving you more energy
>>
File: superer.jpg (318KB, 950x635px) Image search: [Google]
superer.jpg
318KB, 950x635px
this is the superior and patrician drink.

you're welcome, plebeians.
>>
File: 181378935698.jpg (88KB, 638x634px) Image search: [Google]
181378935698.jpg
88KB, 638x634px
>that last sip
>>
File: 1452052779472.png (44KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1452052779472.png
44KB, 500x338px
>>34487656
>Premium Brewed Green Tea Using Filtered Water, Honey, Citric Acid, Vitamin C, Natural Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Ginseng Extract.

>Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium

might aswell just drink the sugar version of it
>>
>>34487671
They will be fine, it clearly says on the can not to exceed a certain amount and no doubt that dumbass gamer fag did just that.

They will shell out a couple hundred thousand shekels and make it go away.
>>
>>34487294
They have a lot of carbs that fuel your brain and some other stuff like taurine.
>>
File: Comfy(9).jpg (48KB, 396x385px)
Comfy(9).jpg
48KB, 396x385px
>>34486896
Solid thread OP. Throwing out some knowledge
>>
Hey guys, fun fact. Or opinion I guess.

Ever wanted to know what cocaine feels like?

Drink two monsters. That's about it.
>>
File: bang.jpg (93KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bang.jpg
93KB, 1200x1200px
I prefer Rockstar Extra Strength and Five Hour Energy Extra Strength
The 5hour is great for working long shifts and keeping me up
I love the flavor of the rockstar, it's got a nice bitter bite to it when it's cold.

The other flavors of rockstar are absolute trash though, fucking literal garbage. Same with Monster

One thing I found a while back was a gas station near me was selling this drink called "Bang", essentially it was a bottle of caffeine and a special creatine that allows it to release more effectively into the body.
Problem is my job is pretty physically demanding and it would dehydrate me super fucking quick.

>>34488327
Cocaine is fucking boring
Mescaline is a lot more fun.
>>
>>34488387
It might have had carnatine which transports ATP (energy) into you muscles

Noticed a few supplements have that nowadays

Anyways
Can you describe the feeling of mescaline
>>
>>34488156
isn't that bull semen
>>
>>34486896
>the exquisitely textured grip of the

i want to touch a boy's ...
>>
>>34488327
100% not true
>>34487163
>>34487269
>>34487294
>>34487364
>>34487438
Morons. They have way more caffeine and other stimulants as well. That one has like 240mg of caffeine. Also how the fuck are you people robots and you've never had 1 single
Fucking energy drink
>>
>>34486896

I cannot believe that people voluntarily consume this beverage.
>>
>>34486896
I thought all other flavores other than the original were trash. Are they?
>>
>>34489573
>the original monster

I know it's hard for your healthfags mind to grip, but the beverage hits you with an energizing boost like an electric shot fall owed by that sizzling tingle acompanied by the odd but mean flavor that tastes good even after becoming flat.

Yes,yes I know it's not entirely good and I know your seething with rage and ready to type an article but that's how I feel when I drink it.

Btw don't bother trying that monster soda, it's trash.
>>
>>34486967
Hi jon
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.