[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a god I am a god I am a god I am a god Hurry up with my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: elliot-rodger[1].jpg (32KB, 710x532px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger[1].jpg
32KB, 710x532px
I am a god
I am a god
I am a god

I am a god
Hurry up with my damn massage
Hurry up with my damn menage
Get the BMW out the damn garage!
>>
If anyone's interested (which I doubt), here's a picture of Elliot's actual room in Isla Vista Capri Apartments at Seville Road.

I found it in a Facebook page called "Twisted World: The Life of Elliot Rodger". You can find a closer description of the photo there. The things seen in the image belong to the new recident.
>>
Here is also a close up of his apartment door, from the same Facebook page.

If no replies I will know there is no real fans here, just posers.
>>
Bump for Elliot.

Video connected to a book called "Murder In California", where there's a whole chapter about his case.

https://youtu.be/adKLY9pXHUQ
>>
>>34486676
Link to the fb page?
>>
>>34486524

why would he have a mexican flag?
>>
>>34488374
The items in the room belong to the new resident.
>>
File: Braniff.jpg (581KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
Braniff.jpg
581KB, 1024x695px
>>34485503
>BMW
>Not knowing its Porsche
>>
File: poster.jpg (59KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
59KB, 642x960px
Reminder Del Playa is still going to be released.
>>
>>34488358
>>34488358
Sorry, tried to add a link but it says that it is an error, as the system thinks my post is spam. Just type the name of the page in Google and you get it.
>>
>>34488403
What's the deal with this movie?
>>
>>34486524
>>34486676
Never seen these pictures, good find. I have questions about the flags on the wall, though,
>>
>>34488788
All of the items in the picture belong to the new resident. If you want to know the real items found in his room, you have to read the Isla Vista Investigative Summary PDF and the pages 36-38. Do not dare to link it in the fear of being marked as a spammer.
>>
>>34488576
It's been finished for over a year but not released because sjws but it was confirmed for 2017 recently. Directly influenced by Elliot's life and the Day of Retribution.
>>
>>34485503
>Get the BMW out the damn garage!
>BMW

Is this a meme or something?
>>
File: IMG_2648.jpg (93KB, 538x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2648.jpg
93KB, 538x808px
Found a video with pictures of St Elliot's apartment complex. Thought that it was worth looking at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MpcWI_2-O4
>>
>>34489091
That was a nice compilation. Here's some interesting words about him from one of his neighbours:

https://youtu.be/LnHUmt09u3k
>>
>>34488938
white people car
>>
>>34489877
He liked to drive with his father's Mercedes SUV a lot too, before the BMW. I wonder what was his personal car before the BMW? He never told. Maybe because it was too low class a car to include in his manifesto.
>>
File: May the sun rise for you.jpg (81KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
May the sun rise for you.jpg
81KB, 600x900px
Good Morning to Elliot.

(In the first rays of sun hitting the ground, there are the spirits of the deceased.)
>>
Elliot's got himself into a Criminal Justice study book as well.

https://books.google.fi/books?id=rbUaCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT62&dq=elliot+rodger&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj975TaiOfRAhUiCZoKHZD0CB4Q6AEIRDAH#v=onepage&q=elliot%20rodger&f=false
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.