[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which stage are you at?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: mommy and daddy.jpg (454KB, 968x1493px) Image search: [Google]
mommy and daddy.jpg
454KB, 968x1493px
Which stage are you at?
>>
>tfw won the lottery and bought my own house
>work once a month for tax purposes
>just NEET it up all day, work out and spend tons of money from several investments being generating income for me
feels GOOD man
>>
>>34485075

Moved out at 22, just in time
>>
30+ here.

My parents kinda like me being home. Don't listen to this graph.
>>
>>34485126
Roleplaying or not, how much did you win, anon?
>>
>>34485177
your parents would've liked you better being successful and raising a family on your own
>>
>tfw parents specifically want you not to move out
>>
>>34485075
If you can function socially and have avoidant personality disorder what is the purpose of doing anything
>>
>>34485075
Coddled kids die alone
>>
>>34485180

1 million dollars back in 2009
>>
Level 29 wizard apprentice hiki living in my parents basement. I don't really give a shit anymore.
>>
>>34485075
>image made by yurocucks

You move out when you're 18 faggots.
>>
26 almost 27, took me 8 years to graduate college with a history degree and a shitty gpa from skipping class all the time.

now neet and play video games all day, occasionally help mom with housework and she's perfectly happy with it.
>>
File: 1483025455272.jpg (13KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1483025455272.jpg
13KB, 380x380px
>>34485075
I live away from home but my parents pay the rent so I guess I'm basically still living at home
>>
File: 1438249886184.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1438249886184.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
Moved out at 26 after getting a decent full-time job once I finished grad school. I was cutting it close.

Still a loser in most other categories , though. If anything, the experience of getting my shit together in most areas of my life really highlighted how pathetic I am in terms of having a social life.
>>
I bought a house at 23
>>
26 living at home here.

I have a full-time job and help around the house and pay some bills as well, so it's not like I'm a complete manchild.
>>
Your a fucking nigger
>>
21. Go to community college and have failed about half my classes and I've never had a job. If this semester doesn't go well, I'm going Navy.
>>
>>34485682
>i signed a contract to rent a house for 30 years at 23
ftfy
>>
>>34485721
go air force if you can

better benefits, pay, and work conditions

>people call it the chair force as if that's derogatory
>implying that's not a good thing
>>
>>34485515
How much money do you have left?
>>
>>34485726
Try 15, and I plan to have it paid off within 5.
>>
>>34485126

>work once a month for tax purposes

why do you have to do this
>>
I guess it depends on the country and the price of living in the area but for me I would consider.

normal 0-17
fine 18-21
not ok 22-24
failure 25+
>>
>>34485743
I was looking into going in as Yeoman and work my way up to Legalman. Is there a similar rate in the AF?
>>
File: kms.jpg (50KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
kms.jpg
50KB, 552x552px
I'm 20 but am a fat shit and had lots of medical and psychiatric problems growing up

If I work hard can they be overlooked, so I can join the Air Force or something?

Already dropped out, not working, can't focus on anything, can't hold a job.
>>
>>34485781
it's called Air Force JAG or something
>>
Living in California as a robot is a hell I wish upon nobody else.
>>
is it really that bad to live with parents? i live with my grandma and work at a familiy buisnees, have no plans for moving or anything. i dont think i even have it in me to find a place to live like i wouldnt know where to begin looking
>>
>>34485798
I believe you need a degree before you can become a JAG.
>>
>31
>made $160,000+ last year
>still live with parents
>>
Eastern Europoor here
18 - 26 = completely normal
27 - 30 = slightly strange, but still acceptable
31 - 35 = strange and generally not acceptable, not going to get kicked out, though
36 - 40 = unacceptable, complete failure
40+ = severe mental illness tier, consider suicide
>>
File: there he si.png (536KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
there he si.png
536KB, 720x480px
I left home when I went to school at age 20.

I think that not living with your parents is a meme. It's pretty common to live with your parents in other countries.

The problem with living at home is being a leech. You can live with your parents and still contribute to the household - hell, you can contribute more than them. I still am technically leeching off my parents because I don't work and they give me a couple hundred bucks for school books, groceries, commuting, some beer, etc. I'd probably be less of a financial burden to my parents if I stayed at home.

I don't think that "leeching" off your parents is morally irresponsible if you're going to school - in fact I think it's a moral obligation and fully intend to provide for my children throughout their schooling.

It's definitely a dick move to just sit at home all day not working or bettering yourself. NEETlife is a fucking meme. Some of the worst days of my life were the NEET period between high school and university.
>>
>>34485075
how about fuck off with your outdated shit because of how expensive housing is in sydney australia for me
(parents pay rent :^))
also if you went to boarding school is this negated? I physically did not have the time to get a job aside from in the holidays.
>>
>>34485075
jokes on you fggt i live with my sister
>>
>>34485075
>tfw said I wanted to study abroad
>mom starts crying
I'm stuck here until I find a husband and have a kid.
>>
File: 1476571527585.jpg (966KB, 1500x2667px) Image search: [Google]
1476571527585.jpg
966KB, 1500x2667px
>>34485075
I moved out at 18 because I went to uni in a different city. Moved back when I graduated at 21.

Now I'm 24 and still living at home but I'm at a weird impass. I have a job and make decent money and I want to move out. But I'm not sure where to live. Do I move into a houseshare and have a similar living situation to what I have now but am poorer? Do I move into a one bed flat but I can't find any that's affordable and close to work? I guess I'm just gonna keep saving and hope I've moved out in 18 months.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.