[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DO NORMIES FEEL THE NEED TO SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!? ALL 3 OF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1466743480510.png (95KB, 218x220px) Image search: [Google]
1466743480510.png
95KB, 218x220px
WHY DO NORMIES FEEL THE NEED TO SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!?
ALL 3 OF MY ROOM MATES SMOKE EVERY FUCKING DAY AND THE APARTMENT SMELLS LIKE SHIT ALL THE TIME!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
For me, it is the only thing that makes me feel joy

Havent smoked for like 4 days though
>>
>>34484623
I would tell them the place smells like shit and to either smoke in their rooms or outside
>>
>>34484623
mostly because of memes and because it feels good. Its almost like masturbating for them.
>>
>>34484623
DUDE WEED LMAObot here.

A sense of wellbeing, calm, and attention.
>>
Am robot and smoke all day every day

Trump says its ok
>>
>>34484674
they do smoke in their rooms but they keep their doors open while also making loud noises
talking to them wont do shit
>>
Who else here /grownoutofweed/?

I'm tired of my life slipping away from me.
>>
>>34484830
Dont think that will ever be possible for me, famnon. Maybe I'd quit it for a couple months for work, but it's so versatile that I don't think I'd leave it behind. I can turn it into an oil/balm for my aches and pains and I can vaporize it and use it to eat more food when bulking

unless I ever stop lifting or stop getting back/knee pain I doubt I'll ever "grow out of" cannabis
>>
>>34484759
Why not make them smoke outside?
>>
>>34485097
you really think they're gonna smoke something illegal outside? shit's pungent and we got some kind of security patrol here
>>
>>34485155
and the neighbors aren't going to smell it? in most cases apartments "share air"
>>
>>34485155

>What is walking outside the apartment complex and going to nearby woods or deserted area
>>
>>34484623
So call the police on their nigger asses. Degenerate fucks.
>>
>>34485178
we're not connected to anybody except the floor below us and they're a bunch of college girls, I don't think they're gonna tell anyone
>>34485199
>implying they'd do that
nothing's empty here and all the forests are swampy and shit
>>
>>34484623
Smoking everyday will make dumb and evolve you into a nigger.
>>
>>34485384
2 of em are black and ones an Arab, they were already there
>>
I FUCKING HATE NORRRRMIEEEEESS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DEATH TO NORMIES
>>
>>34484623
Easy
They're just fucking dumb sheep.
https://youtu.be/E8VJrtr1SyQ
>>
File: 1485646049725.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485646049725.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>34485445

>sharing a house with niggers

How many times have you had your items stolen
>>
>>34485445
Why you live with these subhumans boy?
>>
>>34485470
I lock my room whenever I leave. Not cause of my room mates, I always did it before I moved in here out of habit
>>34485480
cheap apartment
>>
Weed is one of the only things I enjoy anymore

Doing it with a group is horrible though and makes me incredibly anxious and people who only smoke in groups need to fucking kill themselves.
>>
>>34485155
In bongistan you can walk around a town centre getting high and no one cares
>>
tobacco is the only acceptable ting to smoke
>>
>>34485499
You need to either figure something out (like buy plants and flowers to and cancel out the smell) or deal with it. How much are you paying for rent anyway?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.