[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sad transgender

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: sadness-04.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sadness-04.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
it's literally impossible to find a boyfriend. help :(
>>
>>34484520
>he fell for the jewpill
I feel no sympathy for you.
>>
>>34484538
wtf is a jewpill
>>
>>34484520
Post anus.
>>
>>34484520
Are you passable? I'll be your bf
>>
>>34484607
no.

>>34484613
i want a real boyfriend. not an internet boyfriend.
>>
>>34484624
I can be a real boyfriend
>>
>>34484520
You'll never find true love. Any sort of relationship will just be someone fetishizing you.
>>
>>34484658
how? i'd do internet boyfriend if he somehow could make it a real relationship. usually requires money, which a lot of people don't have.

>>34484688
honestly starting to think this might be true. it's very unfair.
>>
>>34484727
I could eventually make it a real relationship.
>>
>>34484745
you're not what i want. you say this, but you don't actually mean it. i've wasted enough time with a "real" internet bf. you're not real.
>>
>>34484781
That's alright, good luck getting a bf anon!
>>
>>34484572
the pill that makes you a tranny.
>>
>>34484833
i take two pills as part of the HRT regiment.
>>
>>34484520
>it's literally impossible to find a boyfriend

No it's not. You're just a mentally ill degenerate incapable that will likely never experience happiness
>>
>>34484520
post pics or go :)
>>
If you're passable you won't have a problem. If you have a man face with a semi female body you'll never find love.
>>
okay i don't like this thread anymore.
>>
>>34484867
You still fell for jewish tricks and that's the important part, not the amount of pills.
>>
Post contact info already
>>
>He fell for the tranny meme
If you're in the top tier of passability then enjoy a few years of raunchy sex with guys less attractive than you envisioned banging.

After that you get to enjoy a life of misery and loneliness as you realise that nobody wants to date and marry you as you start to age into an old man.

If however you're not passable then you go straight to the misery zone.
>>
>>34484520
Post a picture and a general location.
It's not that hard.
>>
>when people start to tell OP the ugly truth he leaves
kek
>>
>>34485105
it's not the truth. it's mean bullshit.
>>
>>34484520
Do you have kik or discord? I don't plan on being your bf but I can talk to you and be a regular friend.
>>
>>34484520
Sometimes life sucks but if you put enough work into yourself I'm sure you can get a boyfriend. Good luck anon I'm sure you'll find someone.
>>
Post your location, and maybe a local anon can bf you.
>>
>>34485179
the truth is mean bb
>>
>>34485179
Is this supposed to be a bully thread?
>>
>>34485289
i guess it is. hes really only replying to the mean comments. the comments that are offering help/being friendly are completely ignored lmfao
>>
No, the truth is that a man can never become a woman, he just becomes a tranny. So most of those mean comments only seem mean because you actually thought that you would become a woman.
>>
>>34484520
Post picture. At this is don't care if you're Transgender as long as you look female.
>>
>>34484520
Where do you live? Lets see if we live close by so we can go on a date.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.