[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have become legitimately afraid.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 22

Robots, it has gotten serious now. The US literally has a fascist president. The word "fascist" is not hyperbole anymore: it is the best label to describe Donald Trump. I do not understand why this is happening. This is not the country I know.
>>
Bring White America Back
>>
All hail God Emperor Trump.

Hail Victory!
>>
Thank God, can't wait until I graduate and get my degree. Want to join ICE and kick in some doors.
>>
He's not fascist, he simply doesn't want illegals and leeches here. That isn't being a fascist, that's being abnormal fucking leader.

Sorry you and your liberal friends are gigantic faggots and want the law bent in your favor for not being white.
>>
20 gbp has been deposited into your CTR shill account
>>
>>34484494

* a normal

Thanks autocorrect oregano
>>
Ironically though, if he does deport Mexican non-us citizen workers en masse, home building companies will have to pay a reasonable salary to home construction workers.

That's skilled labor, I don't care what anyone says.

It's ironic because Donald himself was a real estate mogul.
>>
>>34484494
>bans people that come from certain countries
>getting rid of illegals
>being this stupid
>>
>>34484574

And? It's our country. We have the right to decide who can and cannot come into this country. Move somewhere else if you don't agree with it.
>>
fuck muslims
and fuck mexicans

so far he's the best president the country has ever had
>>
>>34484368
>I do not understand why this is happening.
Because we wanted fascism, you retard. Your side lost, get over it.
>>
Why don't we just invade Mexico?
>>
>>34484647
Waste of time, money, lives. There's nothing there that we need. The land would be useful, but at that point it's more of an extermination than an invasion.
>>
>>34484595
Except that America only exists because of immigrants, and not to mention that these laws are extremely unconstitutional.

Also, it's not exactly easy to move to another country, what about the poorer people who don't agree with the laws, but can't move since moving to another country is VERY expensive.
>>
>>34484647
there is absolutely nothing of value there
>>
>>34484675
>America only exists because of immigrants
You mean conquerors.
>>
File: 1340590414687.jpg (10KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1340590414687.jpg
10KB, 320x287px
>>34484667
>The land would be useful

We have literally nothing but useless empty land here, why the fuck would we want more useless, empty stretches of useless desert
>>
>wants to ban terrorists
>doesn't ban the only country with a proven connection to 9/11, Saudi Arabia
>because he has a Trump Hotel there
I honestly don't know why people are applauding him. He's not even "good for business," he only cares about his own business and is willing to fuck over other American businesses by instituting taxes on goods they import and use to create new products.
>>
Come on let's invade Mexico, it'll be fun.
>>
>>34484675
>what about the poorer people who don't agree with the laws, but can't move since moving to another country is VERY expensive.

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read and does not pertain to this situation at all.
>>
>>34484675

Not our problem. If you can't immigrate legally you can't bitch about breaking the law.
>>
>>34484675
>Except that America only exists because of immigrants
Everyone came from somewhere else no matter where they are. Every country also enforces immigration laws for itself. Somehow when we do it we're hypocrites.
>not to mention that these laws are extremely unconstitutional.
Nope, they've been allowed to stand for years.
>what about the poorer people who don't agree with the laws, but can't move since moving to another country is VERY expensive.
We have poor people of our own we aren't taking good care of. We don't need to import more.
>>
>>34484368
>the US

btfo canadian faggot
>>
>>34484675
>poorer people who don't agree with the laws, but can't move since moving to another country is VERY expensive.

It's the poor idiots that voted for this moron in the first place, same shit that happened in countries like venezuela. When everything starts going downhill the rich and well connected will leave, but these idiots will be stuck here for good if that ever happens.
>>
>>34484702
If we conquered down to the panama canal and annexed canada, america would be absolutely impossible to invade. Not to mention free land is always useful. Worst case, put all the environmentally hazardous manufacturing shit down there where nobody lives.
>>
>>34484675
What about them? Who cares lol. Poors are usually idiots. Barely human.
>>
>>34484740
But this is also fucking over the people who do immigrate legally
>>
>>34484368
when did people get the idea that all humans have a natural right to move to the US whenever they want? basic immigration law and enforcement is a cornerstone of a functioning country
>>
You shouldn't be, it's good to be skeptic but also good not to overreact.

1 He isn't a fascist.
2 If he is a terrible president, there's the other branches of government there to protect you.
3 There's nothing wrong with having a border, what country doesn't?
>>
>>34484718
Literary this
>Who's going to take care of your businesses Mr. Trump?
>My children
>Isn't that a conflict of interest?
>No, not at all
After a while he visits Japan as a president while accompanied by Ivanka
>>
>>34484823

This. We're full
>>
>>34484647
You invade countries to gain access to valuable resources or for the strategic location.
Mexico has none of these. Unless you count drugs, I guess.
>>
>>34484732
How is it retarded?

<original>
>>
>>34484814

How do? Also >>34484823

Why do people think they some natural right to move to the US?
>>
>>34484675
Immigrants wasn't a concept by the time the British, French, Germans and Spanish made it into what it is. So that's bullshit for a start.

Green amphibian wills WW3 though
>>
>>34484849

Mexico has strategic location, it's a literal choke point into SA.
>>
>>34484852

Why should we let people in just because they're poor?
>>
>>34484793
>Poors are usually idiots.

Oh boy, I want to know your mental gymnastics for this.
>>
>>34484891
I've met a lot of poor people and they were all dumb as rocks. Knowing leftists, you're probably about to tell me how my observations are actually false because <insert appeal to authority here>.
>>
What's the point of deportations? They'll just come back eventually.

Why not just finish the job and invade Mexico?
>>
>>34484675
>america only exists because of immigrants
I'm sick of this argument. It's a dull, weak argument.
>>
>>34484999
You gotta boil the frog slowly, man. Too much too soon and the leftists pop off.
>>
>>34484968
You know a lot of poor white people voted for Trump right? They got him elected. They may not want to think of themselves as poor, but that's what they are.
>>
>>34484843
>>34484855
I do think that there should be stricter immigration laws, but why ban people from these countries?
All the countries that Trump put on the ban list have had minimal terrorist activity, yet Saudi Arabia, which has a confirmed connection to terrorists, are not on the ban list.
>>
>>34485029
You're right! A lot of trump supporters were useful idiots. "Muh god, muh guns, muh constitution!" Top fucking kek. We used those faggots to elect our guy.
>>
>>34485018
So America would be a similar country if it had minimal immigration?
>>
>>34485032
>but why ban people from these countries?
Why not? A ban should be the default for any non-white country.
>>
Invade Texas
>>
>lefties comparing Trump to Hitler because he used mean words and hates the press

The very fact that they don't see the irony of this after years upon years of bashing everyone over the head with newspeak bullshit like "mansplaining" and gossip columns about how bad it is that you're white is why Trump is in.

He's kicking illegals out and stamping down on Islam? Not the worst price to pay for term limits and auditing the fucking fed.
>>
>>34484368
My reaction to this whole situation
https://youtu.be/E8VJrtr1SyQ
Just sit back and watch the KEKS happen
>>
File: 1478666659018.jpg (407KB, 822x981px) Image search: [Google]
1478666659018.jpg
407KB, 822x981px
>>34484368
Trump is gonna MAGA

Praise kek january 28th, 2017
>>
>>34485078
The first "immigrants" are pioneers. Then you get colonists. You only need enough until the country can sustain itself.
>>
INVADE THE FED
>>
>>34484368
Describe his actions that make him a fascist?
>>
File: 1450928482360-4.jpg (1MB, 2048x3038px) Image search: [Google]
1450928482360-4.jpg
1MB, 2048x3038px
>>34484368
>The US literally has a fascist president
Never thought I'd see the day
>>
INVADE THE DEMOCRATS
>>
i dont understand what people are freaking out about. trump is delivering on exactly what he said he was going to do. build the wall, and keep muslims out. hes keeping his word, and im delighted.

people dont like to hear it, because "muh religious freedom" , but the overwhelming majority of terroris attacks are done by muslim extremists. does that mean all muslims are terrorists? of course not. but it seems rational to me, and to many others, that the best way to prevent muslim terror is to simply keep all muslims from other contries out. period. i ,ove where this country is headed, frankly. people are alarmed because this man is getting shit done, right out of the gate. other foreign countries are scared, because the u.s. now has a non pussy, no bullshit leader. regulators, mount up!
>>
>>34484368
when you grow someday, and start actually paying taxes and. Airing about your surroundings, you'll understand why Trump is doing what he is doing. I don't want to support illegals, I don't want maniac radical muslims in my country/state/town/ neighborhood. Having half you paycheck disappear for lazy people who won't support themselves sucks. Seeing illegals go to college for free, while my kids can't even get decent loans, sucks. Being punished for working hard and supporting my family is rediculous. That's why we voted for Trump. Grow up.
>>
>>34485235
He was so deep into the marxist crap that you guys had that he considers any form of nationalism, facism.
>>
>>34485314
You sound like a high school dropout who didn't try or give a fuck, and just now you want to act like you're an honest member of society even though you were a useless piece of shit half your life
>>
>>34485264
>>34485195
INVADE THIS SHITPOSTER
>>
>>34484675
Yeah let's just let everyone in. You probably don't care because you have money (or more likely your daddy has money) so you will never experience the negative effects of immigration.
>>
>>34485314
Communism will fix these problems comrade.
>>
>>34484999
>They'll just come back eventually.
Not with a wall they won't.
>>
>>34485364

>"to find out who rules over you, criticize everyone until somebody bitches."

THAT'S NOT EXACTLY THE QUOTE BUT INVADE YOU!!!!
>>
>>34485390
>most illegals just fly to america
>>
>>34485418
Then shoot down their planes.
>>
Trump is a FUCKING idiot. There is nothing wrong with vetting people that come into our country. We did this under Obama. The fact that he thinks we don't vet refugees is IDIOTIC. Now, if he wants a reform of the current vetting system, he can do that. But why... WHY would you just out right BAN people from coming in regardless of VISA? HOW CAN YOU BE THIS RETARDED? Why doesn't he think before he acts?
>>
>>34485449
It's temporary. Calm your fucking vagina.
>>
File: 1441098942255.jpg (40KB, 163x225px) Image search: [Google]
1441098942255.jpg
40KB, 163x225px
next on the list : neets. force them to take all the manual labor jobs left vacant by all the deported mexicans. im tired of supporting their lazy asses with my taxes. no more free money. mush neets, mush. better get ready:)
>>
File: 1464719082107.jpg (66KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1464719082107.jpg
66KB, 470x595px
>>34485474
This. Can't wait for you NEETS to be BTFO. Get ready boys.
>>
>>34485473
You are an idiot. All it takes is five minutes of thinking "Hmm maybe we shouldn't ban people who have GC or VISAs"

5 MINUTES. And this whole situation would have been avoided. How can you defend BLATANT incompetence?
>>
>>34485526
people blatantly voted for incompetence
>>
>>34485449
t. butthurt sandnigger
>>
>>34485526
Who cares? We have no obligation to let in anyone. We could stay walled off if we wanted. We are a sovereign nation.
>>
one of the worse effects of this entire thing is that regardless of what happens now, people who like the idea of the ban will actively advance the idea that the only alternative to the ban is completely open borders, which NOBODY ACTUALLY WANTED EVER

america has traditionally had quite stringent legal immigration requirements and a pretty hefty bureaucracy behind it (this is perhaps a reason for illegal immigration...). immigration reformers of years past have generally wanted improvements to the immigration system, not a complete dismantling of the concept of national borders.

but hey, now you either want all muslims banned or you want everybody in the universe to walk into america and become citizens immediately
look at the rhetoric in this thread if you want to see how this binary is being and will continue to be perpetuated
>>
>>34485542
He seems pretty competent to me. You sure you didn't mean "people voted for white self-interest"?
>>
So, I'm a Croat who works in the US, and since the Tumpster has become POTUS I am still, indeed, working in the US. In fact, as a non-national who's in the goddamn UN building most days, I have failed to see any evidence of Trump's Hitlery so far.

Would you care to explain to me why he is the Devil incarnate, aside from the prefectly reasonable request that people enter the country LEGALLY?

so far i've seen a lot of I'M LITERALLY SHAKING posts and very little actual data to be concerned over
>>
>>34485563
How dense are you? He walled off people WHO ARE ALREADY ALLOWED TO BE HERE. I don't care if he wants to vet. I don't care if he wants a "sovereign nation" People that are citizens, ARE BANNED.
>>
>>34485583
Hey croat, you Muslim? No? Then you've not nothing to worry about... For now.
>>
>>34485606
>People that are citizens, ARE BANNED.
Definitely not. That's not how this works. You probably think someone who hasn't gone through the entire naturalization process is a citizen. They are not.
>>
File: russia america friendship.jpg (37KB, 360x540px) Image search: [Google]
russia america friendship.jpg
37KB, 360x540px
>>34485583
>I'm a Croat who works in the US
slavs are based
pic semi related
>>
>>34485235

Leftists don't even know what that term means. It's just the word they use to describe any opinions that fall to the right of their own.

You don't support nationalization of industry and basic income? Fascist!
>>
File: IMG_0136.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>34484675
Another libcuck who doesn't understand the difference between immigration and conquering.
>>
>>34485583
i'm from mexico but i go to a graduate school in the united states. student visa, etc.

there are a surprising amount of people in my school who are from one of the banned countries. afaik none of the people i know actually got detained today but travel back and forth to home is now basically impossible for a lot of them. grads at other schools have not been so lucky

this isn't a trump = hitler argument but this is me telling you, as another non-citizen resident in the states, that trump's administration (within a week also lol) is actually doing real things that negatively affect non-citizens in the country.
>>
>>34485621
No, Croats are Catholics, especially in dalmatia due to Italian influence
>>34485631
Of course they are, but that's not my point. we're still strangers, and my visa, being legal, hasn't been questioned
>>
>>34485670

... why should a citizen care that a non-citizen is negatively impacted?
>>
>>34485698
>we're still strangers
thanks for your respect of our borders and laws lad tbqh
>>
>>34485630
You do realize people can have dual citizenships right? Oh, nvm you never leave your basement, you would never know that.
>>
>>34485670
>trump's administration (within a week also lol) is actually doing real things that negatively affect non-citizens in the country.
UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE
>>
File: tumblr_mineleA8Yk1qjdg9po3_250.gif (665KB, 245x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mineleA8Yk1qjdg9po3_250.gif
665KB, 245x400px
You know OP if you have a shitty wage cuck job and can barely afford to pay bills then you would appreciate this more. Less immigrants coming to this country means more opportunity for the LEGAL citizens who already work here. You would not need to compete with some IT pajeet who came here to steal your potential job rather than finding something within his own land. It just isnt fair for us. We allow people to come leech off this great nation yet have trouble taking care of our own. It just aint right.
>>
>>34485751
Probably because that Pajeet went to college and got a degree. Go to school you lazy faggot.
>>
>>34485782
>needing a degree to get some entry level job at mcdonald's

Okay
>>
>>34485438
>be me
>be military commander
>in charge of the american anti-plane division
>civilian plane coming in from egypt
>get notified that there is an egyptian on board
>says he is going to america to visit family
>bullshit.jpg
>ready the missiles
>fire at plane
>plane explodes
>entire division cheers
>send squad out to check for illegals trying to get over the border by falling out of the plane
>squad comes back
>everyone but the single egyptian was an american citizen
>report it as a successful stopping of illegals
>>
>>34485817
GOD BLESS AMERICA
USA
USA
USA
>>
>>34485742
Doubt this applies to citizens. From what I gathered it applies to refugees and immigrants. A citizen should not fall into that category. If this does apply to citizens that is obviously wrong but it doesn't make the ban itself wrong. The ban itself is very good. No refugees from countries with terrorism is VERY good. Have you not been seeing what is happening to Europe?
>>
>>34485817
That's the true American way.
>>
>>34485474
>>34485512
Not happening.
You faggots better cite where trump says anything about cutting social security and link it to faggots. Otherwise shut the fuck up
>>
>>34485740
it's kind of ridiculous that you even have to say this, but i guess that's where we are now. in my experience, my embassy has had much less trouble with the US than they've had with Australia, SAR, Japan, South Korea, the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or even, if you can believe it, the UK prior to BREXIT. The UK was more shitty when they were in the EU than the US is.

I dunno, honestly i personally don't like Trump, he seems like an idiot to me, but he's been demonized to the point of ridiculousness while doing absolutely nothing to deserve it
>>
>>34485872
>social security
That's old people. We are talking about 20 year old NEETS on welfare.
>>
>>34485646
doubt you will care much about this but this is a good read on fascism
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/1995/06/22/ur-fascism/
i think it's pretty easy to see how trump has, since the campaign (and continuing into his actual presidenct), met all 14 criteria for what eco describes as "ur-fascism" i.e. a sort of original, archetypal form of fascism. note that #2 uses a somewhat dated conception of "modernism"--eco's talking about the sort of enlightenment-era rationalist mindset.

anybody who actually wanted trump to do all the shit he said he was going to do wanted a guy who was always going to be subject to claims of "he's a fascist!"
this isn't because "liberals" have some kind of itchy trigger finger when it comes to calling people fascists (at least not moreso than the right did circa 2009 with obama), this is because trump pretty much openly ran a populist campaign based on reinvigorating american nationalism, isolationist foreign policy, and playing to an anxious lower-middle class that perceives itself as the victim of "the elites"

if this is surprising or new to you then you are actually retarded

i am certain that plenty of people who say "trump is a fascist" aren't basing this in any academic conception of fascism. but if you think that the only reason people care about "fascism" now is because they are unbelievably asspained about any beliefs to the right of bernie sanders or something, you're being equally tribalistic and shortsighted
>>
>>34484368
Were you asleep during the last 8 yrs?
>>
>>34485724
yeah good point why should you care about anybody who isn't an american citizen
>>
>>34484368
To anyone that says 'but muslims are terrorists':

https://np.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4u4ld6/debunking_myths_about_islam/

I know it's a leddit link, but it's still pretty good despite that
>>
>>34485906
This. I voted for Trump specifically BECAUSE he was a fascist. I hate when people try to cuck and claim he isn't one. Almost as bad as the people who say "democrats are the real racists". If they were, I'd fucking vote for them.
>>
>>34485742
>>34485844
Also I want you to realize that the left throws the word "citizen" around like it is just a word. I saw a sign at my uni that called illegal immigrants "undocumented citizens" do you realize how utterly retarded that phrase is? It's worse than "undocumented immigrants."
>>
>>34485957
Nobody on here is going to read that. Too many facts.
>>
>>34485565
This. Both sides are being pushed so far apart that there can be no compromise anymore, eventually resulting in another civil war.
>>
>>34485887
Thats also what I'm talking about.
Where is the evidence saying he will cut social security disability? Point to it faggot!!
>>
>>34485957
Islam is a foreign religion peddled by sandniggers. I want it gone regardless of your statistics.
>>
File: 1477428287909.png (512KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1477428287909.png
512KB, 785x757px
>>34485992
Your time is coming NEET. Be prepared.
>>
File: SS Pepe.jpg (27KB, 480x494px) Image search: [Google]
SS Pepe.jpg
27KB, 480x494px
>Tfw you wish Trump was an actual Fascist who would get rid of all the non-whites and muslims.
>>
>>34485982
HOLY SHIT STOP PLEASE.

No one cares about people holding up signs. Why are people trying to combat STUPIDITY with MORE STUPIDITY???
>>
>>34486004
If you don't want any foreign religions than you should pray to your totem pole
>>
>>34486049
Prove it dickmunch.
Show me where he says that "I Donald fucking trump will cut social security disability" WHERE DOES HE SAY IT?!
CAN YOU TELL ME?!!
>>
>>34486067
The natives are the foreigners now. We took their land by force, and made it our own.
>>
>>34486060
I was just pointing out that if he read somewhere that citizens are being denied the ability to come home to America then they are probably lying based on the fact that the left is known to misuse the word citizen.
>>
File: 1477350635652.jpg (78KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1477350635652.jpg
78KB, 785x757px
>>34486094
That will be his next big issue for 2020. You have some time left better enjoy it while you can. He will mop up the immigrants then the NEETs are next, calling it now.
>>
>>34485992
>Then there's the disability racket. Did you know that one out of every 20 people in America now claims disability? That adds up to $170 billion a year in disability checks. Between 2005 and 2009, it is estimated that $25 billion were eaten up in fraudulent Social Security Disability Insurance filings. On and on, scam after scam it goes; as always, taxpayers are the ones getting stiffed.
t. Donald Trump
http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Social_Security.htm

SSDI has not been in the news except tangentially.

The fear of most people who aren't the retarded anon you're responding to isn't that Trump has said "I will destroy SSDI," it's that he will destroy SSDI because it's ideologically consistent (to the extent that that's possible with Trump) with his other goals.
We're like 8 days into the presidency so it's not surprising he hasn't said something about a pretty minor government program (this makes it even more surprising that he's already trying to gut the NEA/NEH, also).
>>
>>34486067
oh is this the part where we learn of the noble native americans who lived up to the 19th GODDAMN CENTURY whithout ever crafting an ocean-faring boat, a firearm, a stone house, a system of monetary currency, a WHEEL, or a nation?

You see, when there is not an internationally recognized nation occupying a land, getting rid of them is politically much like getting rid of squatters.

i hear they smoked a mean blunt though
>>
>>34485982
what is wrong with "undocumented immigrants" except for the fact that it offends your sense of political smugness
>>
>>34486176
They are illegal immigrants. Undocumented makes it sound like they are supposed to be here but just don't have their papers filled out. They actually aren't supposed to be here at all and will be deported.
>>
>>34484647
mexico is literally worthless. vast desert of subhumans barely above the 3rd world tier and most of it is desolate and drug addicted
>>
>>34486141
Well this vaguely gets the point across, good job faggot
>>34486133
And you, check'em first off
Second 2020 is no guarantee for trump so HA
>>
>>34486096
Hmm maybe if there was some sort of database Trump could call on to prevent this problem? Maybe Trump could have written this in the order to prevent this from having instead of just banning everyone regardless of citizenship? HMMMMMMM
>>
>>34484574
>illegals

you just admitted that they're illegals, they're here illegally and that makes them criminals.
They have to go back.
>>
>>34486226
If that's true it was certainly foolish of him. Not like it can't be fixed though.
>>
>>34485945

The idea is that your opinion on US politics shouldn't matter at all to us. You're nothing but a visitor. The fact that you are, as a visitor, inconvenienced or worried about the political climate in the US means nothing to an average US citizen. Since you are not a citizen, your problems are not our problems.
>>
>>34485844
>Doubt this applies to citizens
It absolutely applies to dual citizenships
http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-visa-ban-also-applies-to-citizens-with-dual-nationality-state-department-says-1485628654

>No refugees from countries with terrorism
If this were true, then omissions like Egypt and Saudi Arabia seem at best shortsighted.

Your boy Donny Trump signed an absolutely retarded order eight days into his presidency.
>>
>>34486252
He made our government a joke in the eyes of everyone for his incompetence. That can never be fixed.
>>
>tfw despise almost everything Trump has been doing
>tfw glad about the refugee ban
Anyone else, particularly other liberals, know this feel?
>>
>>34486194
undocumented means they don't have their documents
immigrants means they immigrated from one place to another

there is nothing dishonest or wrong about these statements

i should point out: i don't think there's anything wrong with "illegal immigrant" either.

it's just a really transparent and binary signaling exercise and you should feel stupid for having any emotional response to it at all
>>
>>34486270
>http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-visa-ban-also-applies-to-citizens-with-dual-nationality-state-department-says-1485628654
>have to pay to read the article
Also that does not say it is banning American citizens. It says "foreigners with more than one passport" i.e. they are citizens of France and Syria. That is 100% reasonable. We have no obligation to allow people who are not U.S. citizens into our country.

>our boy Donny Trump signed an absolutely retarded order eight days into his presidency.
Nope it seems like it has only been good so far.
>>
>>34486315
>there is nothing dishonest or wrong about these statements
You are either naive or disingenuous. If you can't see the obvious political nature of that phrase I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>34486254
"america shouldn't give a shit about inconveniencing people legally in the country on student visas" is a pretty bizarre position to take
>>
>>34484778
The problem is it would create tensions between leafs, spics, and Americans that didn't exist before, ruining the stability of North America and triggering a civil war
>>
>>34486361
>If you can't see the obvious political nature of that phrase

it is just as much a political phrase as "illegal immigrants"

i said:
>it's just a really transparent and binary signaling exercise

enjoy getting butthurt about the semantic choices of liberal college students you will never talk to
>>
>>34486176
If I use some undocumented firearms to do some undocumented immigration control, what's wrong with that other than it offending your sense of political smugness?
>>
>>34486405
Illegal immigrants describes what they are though. Maybe illegal alien could be political only because of the association with alien and extraterrestrial lifeforms by most people, even though it has nothing to do with that. (although I believe illegal alien is the official term).
>>
>>34486365
Don't be a misinfromed asshole, my little sister is on an american visa and all this law means is after you leave the US you have to present a valid passport, a J-1 or J-2 visa and a DS-2019 which is completely reasonable.

in other words, americans are yet again being very accomodating to people they view can contribute to the country.

do you seriously not get they only hate people who will take away mcdonalds jobs they don't want?

seriously though, they're not unreasonable
>>
>>34486441
>Illegal immigrants describes what they are though
as does "undocumented immigrants"

>>34486407
i see nothing wrong with the phrase "undocumented firearms"

this is pretty much what the minutemen people were doing like half a decade ago right?
>>
>>34486194
Plus, we don't even know if they intend to immigrate, or are just here to sell drugs. "Illegal alien" is a more accurate term.
>>
>murricans ban muslims
>let blacks run wild in the streets

kek

>murrican politics
>>
>>34486531
>let blacks run wild in the streets
We're working on that part too.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/824080766288228352
>>
>>34486531
>inability to sanction individuals should mean tolerance of outdated anti-humanist religious practices
>>
>>34486600

nope, its just typical trump. taking the easy way out. rather than focus on real issues in america, he just bans people from entering the country because its easier to do than actually develop strategies to help stop black crime
>>
File: 1485599656648.jpg (28KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
1485599656648.jpg
28KB, 612x380px
>>34484368
>obama administration has a 6 month immigration pause on Iraqis
>trump has a 3 month pause on immigration from countries Obama labeled as terror sponsoring
>trump is literally a fascist

Gosh you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>34486708
how do you propose to stop black crime, tell us what no president in over 200 years has figured out
>>
>>34486708
>don't know much about history

*snaps fingers*
>>
>>34484675

Literally every country in the world exists because of immigrants, the only exception is the unknown piece of land somewhere in africa where the first humans evolved

And that is probably now a country with other people on it, therefore immigrants
>>
>>34486753

thats not my job bitch, its trumps
>>
>>34486708
You talk like he can only do one thing in 4 years. He did that shit in less than a week. He has over 200 of those left potentially even 400.
>>
>>34486789
YEEEAH, you're an idiot.

You see, migrating to unoccupied land from africa to a place with no political affiliation is not "immigration". You need to have a politically recognized country for it to be "immigration".
>>
>>34484675
> these laws are extremely unconstitutional.

mother fucks, you had your goddamn chance, bush passed the patriot act, obama the ndaa and many more executive orders..
the executive branch of our government has been growing stronger and stronger for years now, its almost completely centralized.
people had their chance to stop this shit from happening, now its the norm. any president can pass his bullshit laws through executive orders.

you dont like it? too fucking bad, you had plenty of chances to stop some shit like this from happening but no one gave a fuck, no one gives a fuck now, they just cry more in their apathy.

this country deserves whatever happens, we may rise in fucking glory or burn out in flames.
>>
>>34486859
>migrating to unoccupied land
I doubt there is even one country that has only done this and never migrated to occupied land.
>>
>>34486902
since we're all from africa, literally every single non african nation has done this, do you see your own argument?
>>
>>34486936
Even African nations fought over land with eachother. It is just the way humans are, we are greedy.
>>
>>34484732
>if you dont like it leave

how does that not pertain to the situation?

get rekt faglord
>>
>>34485972
Democrats in the US have completely fucked black people. You could say its just because they're shitheads but they refuse to take responsibility and pat themselves on the back and virtue signal as though they've done something when most of the time they've done jackshit to help anyone.
>>
>>34484675
Immigrants aren't refugees, much less terrorists that pass off as refugees, you dumb fucking piece of shit cuc k
>>
>>34484675
>Except that America only exists because of immigrants

WRONG. America exists because of European immigrants.
>>
Ypu guys are acting like faggots.

Im so scared of mexicans and muslims! Save us daddy!

And stop fucking whining crying and bitching about neets, how your mobey is going to them....do you not have enought? You sound poor as fuck. Shut the fuck up.
>>
What are these terrorst attacks everyone is talking about? You mean that thing that happened almost 2 DECADES AGO?

Are you terrified of muslims? You faggots got guns don't you?
>>
>>34487689
t. NEET

you're getting a job and you're gonna put the effort in or else
>>
File: hwndu (12).jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
hwndu (12).jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I love America and Trump now.
I've literally losing my sides at the content and reactions every day since he won. Liberal are butthurt af, memes transmute in irl, etc-
This gonna be the new golden era of comedy for internet.
>>
jesus, I'm already sick of people bitching about trump and he hasn't even been in office for a month
>>
>>34487832
this, the best thing is to grab a beer and enjoy the show
>>
>>34486733
This. That list of countries came from the Obama administration. Trump just went ahead with the ban.
>>
>>34487838

the shit he has done in just a few days is worse than any reasonable person could have imagined

I was on /pol/ with everyone else on election night laughing at the liberal tears, but when you gut the EPA and bar greencard holders from entering the country you have taken things to an unacceptable elvel
>>
>>34487806
Or else WHAT faggot?
>>
>>34488010
I'm not sure if this is a serious comment, but I'm going to treat it as if it is. I'm really curious about this kind of mentality. I've seen all these people expressing regret. The most extreme examples are people claiming that they fear for their lives if Obamacare is repealed.

What on earth did you think was going to happen? Trump's done what he said he would do. Exactly how stupid are you if you are surprised or upset?
>>
File: 1478566408119.jpg (126KB, 604x522px) Image search: [Google]
1478566408119.jpg
126KB, 604x522px
>>34485078
>So America would be a similar country if it had minimal immigration?
yes nigger
in fact it might even be better since it would have more anglos and less of everyone else if immigration stopped around 1800
>>
File: Trump phone.png (127KB, 205x547px) Image search: [Google]
Trump phone.png
127KB, 205x547px
>>34488010
>worse than any reasonable person could have imagined

He said he would do all of this during the campaign. What are you surprised at?
>>
>>34486859
>You need to have a politically recognized country for it to be "immigration".

Wow, retarded
>>
File: 1485552911512.png (685KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485552911512.png
685KB, 1280x720px
>>34488133
IF EVERYONE WHO VOTED BERNIE VOTED FOR A DEMOCRAT (SPEF. A JUSTICE DEMOCRAT) WE COULD OWN CONGRESS

RESIST
>>
>>34484744
>We have poor people of our own we aren't taking good care of. We don't need to import more.
They are poor because they are cucks and can't take advantage of the millios of opportunities to make a good and honest living in America. It's not the immigrant's fault that the poor Americans are such fuck ups.
>>
>>34488090
>>34488120

For more moderate republicans before the election it was very common to say that trump did not really believe these things and that he was just playing to the base for votes and would be completely different in office
>>
>>34484368
This orange fascist will not divide us
>>
File: 1482630673823.png (22KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1482630673823.png
22KB, 200x194px
Why is it all the posters butthut about trump seem to be neets?
>>
>>34484368
If you think Trump is a fascist you clearly have no idea what fascism is.
>>
>>34488213
>moderate republican

Just say you're a neocon, Jeb. Trump received more votes during the primaries than any other Republican in history. People knew what they were voting for when they voted for Trump.
>>
>>34488176

Fuck that, vote independent

>>34488217

Pinko faggots paid by soros kindly gtfo from life and anhero
>>
>>34488213
I have zero sympathy for someone that thinks this way. Wasn't the entire point supposed to be that Trump wasn't a politician? That he said what he meant? He spoke constantly and crudely about what he wanted to do in office. He is now doing just that.
>>
>>34488238
>Hitler said thing
>Trump said thing
>I'm literally shaking!
>>
>>34488238
from google:

>fascism
>noun
>an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization

sounds like trump to me, what do you disagree with?
>>
>>34488105>>34488105
Isnt russia and germany and some other countries mostly white? Are these countries running better than america?
>>
>>34488338
>authoritarian

point out a single right of citizens that has been taken away by Trump
>>
>>34488371
My right to CHOOSE for one
>>
File: Space Ghost 1.jpg (3KB, 126x95px) Image search: [Google]
Space Ghost 1.jpg
3KB, 126x95px
>>34488418
You have that right, it just won't be funded by the federal government.
>>
>>34488371

the right to participate freely in international markets

the right to a clean and healthy environment

the right to affordable healthcare

also the right of permanent residents (admittedly not citizens) to travel
>>
>>34488371
The separation of church and state enshrined in the first amendment would be a right that is under immediate assault. There is a religious test established in his executive order on refugees.

However I think you have a rather crude understanding of authoritarianism if you think that it can be quantified by rights that are being restricted. I'd point to his executive order declaring his inauguration to be a day of national patriotic devotion or his threat to "send the feds in" to Chicago, and his disregard of the tenth amendment vis-a-vis sanctuary cities to be better examples of authoritarianism.
>>
>>34488338
First of all, that's a terribly abstract and misleading definition. Second,

>authoritarian
So Trump is a dictator now? America is no longer a liberal democracy?
>>
>>34488442
>the right to participate freely in international markets

Nothing stopping you from buying from foreign markets

>the right to a clean and healthy environment

Nothing is stopping you from not driving a car and using renewable paper products only your whole life

>the right to affordable healthcare

Nothing is stopping you from getting a job and going on your employers Healthcare plan

>also the right of permanent residents (admittedly not citizens) to travel

Not citizens is the keyword here you cuck
>>
>>34488470
What is with this constant need of defenders of Trump to dispute the definition of fascism? I've seen a whole lot of this. That in and of itself is a really worrisome sign.
>>
>>34488470

from google again

>authoritarian
>adjective
>favouring or enforcing strict obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom

certainly does not require the powers of a dictator and not even necessarily incompatible with democracy
>>
>>34488442
Can you quote the section of the US Constitution that gives citizens the right to affordable healthcare?
>>
File: Trump wrong.gif (414KB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
Trump wrong.gif
414KB, 480x287px
>>34488442
none of those are rights, you retard

>>34488461
Separation of church and state has to do with the government establishing an official religion. Nothing about immigration.
>>
>>34488515
Lmao. A liberal democracy is not authoritarian by definition. Why am I even having this discussion? Are you trolling?
>>
>>34488508
What is with this constant need of opponents of Trump to constantly scaremonger with the word fascism? I've seen a whole lot of this. That in and of itself is a really worrisome sign.
>>
>>34488507
>Nothing stopping you from buying from foreign markets

this is literally the purpose of economic protectionism

>Nothing is stopping you from not driving a car and using renewable paper products only your whole life

This will not prevent global warming

>>34488516

Can you quote the section of the US constitution that states the bill of rights are the only rights we have?

>>34488552

m8 i just showed you the definitions, i think you should reread them
>>
>>34488587
>"the transition from an authoritarian to a democratic regime"
>synonyms: autocratic, dictatorial, despotic, tyrannical, draconian, oppressive, repressive, illiberal, undemocratic;
>>
>>34488521
Wrong.

Per Thomas Jefferson, "I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church & State."

Per the supreme court's ruling in Everson v. The Board of Education, "The "establishment of religion" clause of the First Amendment means at least this: Neither a state nor the federal government can set up a church. Neither can pass laws which aid one religion, aid all religions, or prefer one religion over another. Neither can force nor influence a person to go to or to remain away from church against his will or force him to profess a belief or disbelief in any religion. No person can be punished for entertaining or professing religious beliefs or disbeliefs, for church attendance or non-attendance. No tax in any amount, large or small, can be levied to support any religious activities or institutions, whatever they may be called, or whatever form they may adopt to teach or practice religion. Neither a state nor the Federal Government can, openly or secretly, participate in the affairs of any religious organizations or groups and vice versa. In the words of Jefferson, the clause against establishment of religion by law was intended to erect "a wall of separation between church and State."

Giving priority to Christian refugees constitutes an act of state respecting an establishment of religion.
>>
>>34488615

this is obviously a junk dictionary because a transition FROM authoritarian TO democratic is the exact opposite of your agument
>>
>>34488580
I'm not trying to fear monger, nor have I accused Trump of being a fascist. More pointedly, I'm not disputing the generally accepted definition of a word as reflected in more or less any dictionary. You are. There isn't an equivalence here.
>>
>>34488675
1) Anyone who calls Trump a fascist is fear mongering, period.
2) The definition quoted in this thread isn't even the full definition presented on Google. See:
>>34488615
You can't have an authoritarian democracy. They're opposites. If you're saying America is now authoritarian, you're also saying America is no longer a democracy. If you're saying Trump is a fascist, you're saying America is no longer a democracy. Do you really believe that?
>>
>>34488587
>This will not prevent global warming

See, the second I suggest a way for you to massively cut your carbon emissions, you cop out. You want no global warming but don't want to change your habits. You would just want everyone else to change what they doing instead
>>
>>34488725
I think there's something really fundamental being lost here. Without commenting on who is or isn't a fascist, I think we can accept this:

Fascism and authoritarian are adjectives which describe systems of political and social organization. Fascist and authoritarian are nouns which describe ideas and modes of thought about how politics and societies SHOULD be organized.

Arguing that Donald Trump isn't a fascist only by virtue of the fact that the United States is "still a democracy" would be like someone in the early 1900s arguing that Lenin isn't a communist. The Tsar still rules in Russia. Or in 1930s Germany: Hitler isn't a fascist. He just won a free and fair election. That is not a valid argument in and of itself.
>>
>>34486004

You do realize Christianity is also sandnigger nonsense, yes?
>>
Say goodbye to your NEETbux, fuckers
>>
>>34486208

Sounds like large portions of the US but with less water.
>>
>>34488921
Not all Trump supporting counties can be described like this. But all counties that can be described like this voted for Trump.
>>
>>34484368
If you have time and inclination to worry about politics, you dont have real problems.

When im trying to make ends meet, medical issues and family, i couldnt care less about it.
>>
>>34488832
>Hitler and Lenin
So your argument is that Trump is now de facto dictator of America and the judiciary and Congress are just a sham? Or that Trump's end-game is to become de facto dictator, perhaps by setting fire to Capitol Hill and blaming it on Muslims?
>>
>>34486299

Highly relatable.

Trump is not the type of person who can be trusted with this much power. He's a blowhard and his appointees (my last hope that he'd delegate the hard shit to competent people) are fucking trash.

That being said, when he said fuck the TPP lol and this "MUSLIM BAN" I fucking liked it.

I really don't give a fucking shit about Syrian refugees. Islam is the worst example of everything I hate about religion and the majority of the left loves to pretend they aren't shit primitives with a more oppressive mindset than Trump and co. could ever dream of.

Fuck em.
>>
>>34488974
Where exactly did I say anything even remotely resembling that?

I chose two easily recognized historical figures that everyone is immediately familiar with. That's it. Come on, buddy. Don't respond to this unless you want to answer my question. Where did I say anything even slightly close to what you suggested?
>>
>>34486880

THIS.

I watched all this shit happen (OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING) and most of my retarded Murican brethern thought this shit would somehow save us from the terrorists lol.

They really are this gullible.
>>
>>34488644
Damn gottem
>>
>>34489102
This is what really worries me. I've watched the executive branch slowly become more powerful for the last two decades. Now we have someone who has zero regard for the norms and restraints of American society in charge of an office that is way more powerful than it should have been.

The risk was always that someone dangerous and morally unhinged would find himself in the oval office and not have to worry about the constraints that brought down Nixon. I'm not sure that that is what has happened, but I think that with out a doubt we are closer than we've been yet.
>>
>>34489043
>Where did I say anything even slightly close to what you suggested?

Is this a serious question? By making an analogy between Trump's election and Lenin and Hitler.

In the case of Lenin, the Tsar became just a figurehead with no power. So with your analogy you're saying the judiciary and Congress are now just figureheads with no power.

In the case of Hitler, he suspended democracy in Germany following the Reichstag fire--which many believe the Nazis started themselves to rally people against a common enemy (communists). If you're making that analogy, you're also saying you think Trump's end-game is to suspend democracy in America and perhaps rally people against a common enemy (Muslims).

Either that or you can admit your analogies don't apply after all.
>>
>>34489166
Honestly I think the full republican congress makes this way worse. They are too spineless to do anything. At least they didn>>34489166
't let Obama do whatever he wanted. Do the same for Trump. Stop being spineless.
>>
>>34489184
Jesus, man. Are you just dumb as shit? Let's go back to my post and dissect this line by line for you.

>>Without commenting on who is or isn't a fascist
By this I meant that I very explicitly wasn't trying to tie a direct line between Trump and Hitler, Lenin, et al.

>>I think we can accept this:
Here I introduce an argument which isn't political, but semantic.

>>I follow by stating the premise of my argument.
That there is a difference between a government which may be described as fascist or authoritarian and a person who may be described as a fascist or authoritarian.

>>The premise having been established I then make my argument.
Proving that the United States doesn't have a fascist government doesn't prove that Donald Trump isn't, himself, a fascist. This follows directly from the premise. You've yet to give any compelling argument as to why the premise is false, so I maintain that the conclusion is true.

Is that clear enough? I understand that you want to make the point that Trump isn't a fascist. Per the argument above I do not find the evidence that the United States remains a Republic to be sufficient evidence of that fact.
>>
>>34489209
To some extent we should be glad that we've gotten a good test early. A federal judge has just ordered Trump's immigration order to not be enforced as it is obviously unconstitutional and in violation of laws passed by congress. We are about to see if our institutions have strength enough to keep the executive restrained to some semblance of the powers it was designed to have.
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.