[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/ should I go?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: Normie party.png (55KB, 519x496px) Image search: [Google]
Normie party.png
55KB, 519x496px
Hey /r9k/ should I go?
>>
naughty, thicc and lit are the three basic states of mind as established by Greek philospohers
>>
>>34484268
Sounds fucking disgusting OP. Go to it if you want to expose yourself to degeneracy. You can just tell from that description that only the summiert normies will go to that type of party.
>>
File: mDTgVVTu.jpg (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
mDTgVVTu.jpg
12KB, 256x256px
>>34484268
no, those are not the kind of people you want to throw down with. Party is going to get busted.
>>
Armor up and sharpen your blade, lay waste to the heretics.
>>
File: SubMan.jpg (227KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
SubMan.jpg
227KB, 960x960px
Call cops on their party and watch
>>
>>34484268

You're not going to get laid OP. Always remember the Pareto principle.
>>
File: 6573499082.jpg (5KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
6573499082.jpg
5KB, 281x180px
>>34484268
I want to kill these types of normies so fucking much.
>>
File: 1478448612467.png (163KB, 344x290px) Image search: [Google]
1478448612467.png
163KB, 344x290px
>>34484320
Fucker I almost choked on my milk, I had to spit it back in the cup
>>
Yes Anon.

You know what you must do.
>>
if the party has a facebook invite, you know it's gonna be lame. unless it's a low key mansion exclusive invite, in which case there is NO way it's going to be "come one come all" blasted.

low-key but doing it highkey, exclusive, vip - only ... it's the only way it should be.
>>
it's a thing for me not to go to facebook invite parties. thats just tacky and lame

no offense..
>>
This deeply disgusts me.
>>
>>34484600
>>34484606
>IP count didn't go up
Hm
>>
at least when it's word of mouth, you know only the cool people are going to arrive. or if you're taken. granted is limited.

but at least you know the people are all going to be 1000000% sound, perfect, bulletproof. it's cool.
every single being there is worth

when you go to some fb inv-all or mass-inv party, you don't know who's gonna be there and it won't be anyone you wanna get to know either. it's gonna be a bad tiem... :( no cosigns on solidity, no idea, shitfaced ratchets, bad dysfunctional organization, no harmony and no vibes. its not a natural get together. not among cool people..

>>34484639
both >>34484571
>>34484600
are me darling x
>>
>>34484639
I posted both >>34484606 and >>34484512, because of how mad this shit makes me.
>>
File: normie party 2.jpg (10KB, 316x179px) Image search: [Google]
normie party 2.jpg
10KB, 316x179px
>>34484571
>>34484600
>>34484687
yeah it probably will be shit
>>
>>34484872
>what is that ss supposed to indicate?
Is that really an open ended question?

Not him but it's pretty fucking obvious.
>>
if you're desperate for a party and have no social life and no human interaction for your entire living, so a party is really fun for you, go lol

i can't imagine how a party like that could be fun. im a veteran and yes. go to a proper party where its good vibes

however some people never get that chance, and these are the only opportunities they get. like the whack messy parties and the retarded ones are their 'parties'. not trying to hate but really just speaking objectively, i'm not going to guarantee you a good time because i've been to all types kinds of parties, but you have to experience all the whack forced-to-b-e-there parties which really aren't fun and even then you dip in like a minute because its so lame. lol.

>>34484787
i mean i don't know what that screenshots supposed to tell me? it doesn't matter how many people go, who's going, or what the number is. you can know no one and still have a good time. what is that ss supposed to indicate?

i'm sure you'll have fun, you seem excited so you should. i'm just tossing my perspective, which is way different from yours. some people get all hype over the word ~*party*~*~*~*~ but when you've the best of parties the world could offer and nothing can replace that, the word 'party' is like... ehhh for you lmao :( after a few yrs you'll peak too

unless its with the same cool people<33333 or more<33333

some people like u will probably enjoy it
for some sperg normies its fun

from MY point of view, and to MYSELF, i would never go. not to that lol

and if ur going be a good time
if ur friends dont know anyone and are having a bad time, have a good time / make it a good time for them :)
also really no matter how bad it is, and no matter who is there, pay respects to the host. i'm sure they're your friend or even an acquaintance, but if you have to stay around long enough, at least help clean up. even if you're not around long enough clean up and help the host.

bbye
>>
>>34484890
...no? how is it obvious? are you trying to point out the number, the friends, who's going, or what? i don't get it. fb event doesn't indicate anything. fb invites determine nothing, don't tell you anything about the party; the most you can do is scope out the people who were 'invited' but even then that's not even the full boat

2 ppl can say 'going' but 40 could arrive
its all variable. what is that pic saying?

and you could go to a party by yourself and have the time of your life so... idk what that means but have fun lmao :D
>>
>>34484917

You sound like a faggot.

origins
>>
call the cops nigga. hoes deserve jail
>>
>>34484457
This isn't even normie, this is so lacking in self awareness it's even more autistic than being a robot.

Imagine the orgy scene from Sunny in Philedelphia, that's what this is- people too oblivious to their grotesque bodies to care about themselves looking to mindlessly rut with each other.
>>
>>34485237
This.

Although because
>twerk tournament
I'm guessing it's niggers, so the retardation/autism is no surprise here.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.