[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to have a cute girl suck you off?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1371756659663.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1371756659663.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
What's it like to have a cute girl suck you off?
>>
It's a warm, tingly feeling that progressively gets more tense as time goes on. It's sort of exponential.

Watching them work is heaven. The good ones, the ones with practice, will look up at you and toy with you as they do it. Virgins or less experienced girls just close their eyes and focus on not gagging.
>>
File: 1484807024437.jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484807024437.jpg
34KB, 600x300px
>>34483704
It feels quite nice breh
>>
i didn't like blowjobs at first, because I thought it was too little stimulation. But I learn to love it. It's very intimate. Different from masturbation and sex obviously. In a way that there is a lot of motion. Swallowing is love
>>
kind of overrated tbqh
>>
>>34483704
degenerate and unholy.
It feels like you're going to hell for having sex for pleasure.
>>
It's okay. There have been a handful of times where it's really been great. The best time was in a crowded parking lot with people around and driving by. It was cold so the windows were a bit fogged but knowing there were people around and being able to hear them made me cum the hardest I ever have in my life.
>>
Its warm and comfortable but it's more of a psychological thing for me. My hand feels physically better. Maybe it had to do with my lack of experience.
>>
>>34483704
Feels like shit, I prefer fapping desu.
Don't want some girls disgusting bacteria ridden mouth on my penis. Probably full of Chads crusty leftovers too
>>
It must be nice to know somebody loves you enough to want to do that for you.
>>
>>34483704
It's not great to be honest. Guys are better

I'm gay
>>
File: QTFELI.webm (2MB, 844x720px) Image search: [Google]
QTFELI.webm
2MB, 844x720px
I find it hilarious when these obvious fucking virgins, make up shit and lie on the internet about how their "fantasized" sexual acts feel...
It's fucking pathetic. Just say you don't know, and move on
>>
File: 1485553017515.jpg (85KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1485553017515.jpg
85KB, 960x716px
>>34484038
Feels bad man
oragami
>>
It feels like a warm, wet, fluctuating pleasurable sensation on your penis.
>>
File: why hello there.png (370KB, 623x527px) Image search: [Google]
why hello there.png
370KB, 623x527px
>>34483704
just got my first one last night

not as good as everyone makes it out to be

But its still pretty nice
>>
>>34484090
>It's fucking pathetic.
It's less pathetic than someone like you getting angry on an internet anonymous board.
>>
>>34484120
>>34484123
>>34484020
>>34483999
>>34483981
>>34483862
>>34483885
Why can't I just have what you all have?
>>
>>34484090
What do you say it feels like then anon?
>>
>>34484248
I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed
>>
>>34484090
t. buttmad virgin in denial
>>
>>34483704

Better than you can imagine sempai. Especially if you love them
>>
>>34484090
>>34484301
Either way, we're cringing.

Please consider suicide Mr. Angry at the Internet.
>>
File: 1485656262738.jpg (37KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485656262738.jpg
37KB, 396x388px
wouldn't know, never had one
>>
I've gotten a bj but not from a cute gril, from my bf. Very wet, usually a slow start, but once you're in the moment after a few minutes, you can feel your dick start slowly tensing up. My bf said he felt my dick grow really hard right before I came and he couldn't swallow all my cum cause he almost gagged

Would recommend
>>
it's fine but not crazy or anything

the actual physical sensation is kind of like having your dick wrapped in a warm and wet mass of flesh. it feels nice.
the biggest problem is that you are not in control of the rhythm or the pace of what''s happening. if she's going too slow, you have to get her to speed up and even then she still probably won't work with the exact rhythm you're used to when you're just fapping.
if she tries to take the whole benis in her mouth you might also discover that your dick slamming into the back of a throat is not actually a pleasant experience. it doesn't hurt, it's just a strange sensation
some girls think gagging is hot, also. this is pretty weird, especially if you are kind of freaked out by vomit.
anyway it's not really a super crazy physical experience, it's nice, but it is not the most efficient way to orgasm and you might find yourself bored after it's been going on a little bit

that being said:
the emotional experience of having a cute girl willing to undress for you and put your penis in her mouth is top notch. this shit feels supremely validating. this is also true for many sexual acts but for some reason dick-in-mouth does make you feel pretty powerful and masculine.

i've never asked for a blowjob but i don't turn them down when a girl offers
this is why
>>
how common are girls who swallow
>>
feels bretty good
>>
the best part is groping her boobs as she does it. but only from one edgy girl 7 years ago and i'm still a virgin.

>all the fucking normies in this thread
>>
>>34483704
>What's it like to have a cute girl suck you off?
probably pretty similar to having a cute boy suck you off
>>
>>34483704
i find looking at them more enjoyable then the actual feeling of it. its a bit overrated imo. handjob feels just as nice if not better (from my experience atleast)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.