[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

File: Cnd8QvBWYAAG82x.jpg (99KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cnd8QvBWYAAG82x.jpg
99KB, 720x900px
Robot who turned Chad here. I'd like to have a serious AMA thread for fellow robots. You might want to know a thing or two about women, how I became Chad, et cetera.
>>
>Robot who turned Chad here.

No such thing. You were always a Chad. Dormant chad maybe. But a fucking normie still.

go die in a fire.
>>
Why do I get the feeling you are 16 years old?
>>
>>34483502
tell me about getting women and how you became a Chad

I am bored and want to hear stories
>>
How do I stop letting women I don't even like that much make me feel bad. We've had sex a few times and it was okay, but to be honest I don't even enjoy her company at all. I still can't seem to let go though. I don't want to date her and it wouldn't bug me if we never had sex again, but for some reason the thought of her having sex with other guys makes me angry and competitive.
>>
>>34483502
How did you find people to practice talking to?
>>
>>34483540
>>34483608

Yes such thing. I never took care of how I appeared. I was a nerdy, scrawny looking beta. Eventually I started to take better care of myself, I got rid of my social anxiety through medicine. Growing older and enrolling uni helped a lot. Now I'm in a "I don't care about you" mood when I meet a girl, it helps a lot. I'm not as confident as I seem, but they fall for it anyway.

>>34483592
I'm 21.
>>
>>34483622
I've been in a similiar situation. I met a girl, became fuckbuddies with her, but there was no commitment and it was pretty casual. And the thought of her seeing other guys would trigger me.

I guess deep down it makes me feel inferior to the guys she'd sleep with. Why would she go see other men while I'm here? That must mean I'm inferior! At least that's what my insecure mind thinks, same might go for you. It's normal though, it's normal to feel jealous and competitive. The best thing to do is not to overthink it. People are flawed, life is flawed. It's the way it is.

>>34483802
For me, enrolling in uni helped a lot. New environment, new people, people are quite open minded.
>>
>>34483809
>I got rid of my social anxiety through medicine

Now I know this is bait. Once again no such thing.
And saged again.
>>
>>34483502
How can you manage to turn into Chad if you have absolutely zero friend and nobody to talk with at the uni?

I'm too afraid to talk to anyone.
>>
>>34483876
>mimimimimimi no such thing no such thing mimimimi

They help, I don't care what you believe in. They made me care less, they made me overthink less. They helped me open up to people, and that led to me gain more confidence. Eventually I didn't need medicine anymore.
>>
Why do you think people give a shit about you? Post some pictures or don't even make a thread you douche
>>
>>34483928
I enrolled in a completely new city, I had zero contacts there except for my sibling. No one knew anyone in the first few days. I'd sit next to someone, conversation would inevitably begin on its own. It was uncomfortable of course, but I forced myself to keep that going. Eventually I knew more and more people, then we'd all go have coffee during the breaks. The next days we'd sit in groups, and the rest comes on its own. It's easier than it seems. But it's important to remember that everyone else feels the same way in the first days of uni. They're all strangers to eachother, they know no one, and they're all eager to meet new people.

Oh and, I would mostly spend time with semi-autists like me. It would make getting along easier.
>>
>>34483943
Rofl mate I'm 20 and at college/uni and there's fuck all but taken Stacies here. I can take all the beta blockers / SSRI / alcohol / weed in the world and I still would have nothing interesting to say because everyone's such a fucking normie here.
>>
>>34484010
If you think that becoming confident will bring you women, you're mistaken. I have all the confidence I need, but if I talk to the average Stacy about my autistic interests, she'll ditch me in a heartbeart. Don't expect a relationship or any form of committment with a Stacey. Robots are cursed with intellect, it's extremely hard for us to meet women whom we can get along with. I am able to charm a lot of women I meet, but it's not something I really want or need. I'd rather meet an interesting girl, but they're rare.
>>
>>34484006
I'm in Europe, it's the beginning of the second semester, I did the exams with books in the first because of my social anxiety.
Now, I go to the classes even if I don't need to for my exams because I need a change in my life. I just don't know how to cause it.

Everyone has friends, my voice is always shaky and I always browse /r9k/ on Chanu. What did you even say to them to break the ice.
>>
>>34484227
I'm in Europe too. Germany to be more specific. Students here can be pretty autistic and anti-social compared to students elsewhere.

>what did you even say to them to break the ice?

Talk to them about the course, about the subject, etc. Small but relevant talk. This way you can gauge the reactions of the person you're speaking to. If they seem interested, you can ask to go for a coffee with them in the faculty cafe or something. It's really spontaneous and comes on its own. When you talk to someone and break the ice, the next time they see you they'll approach you themselves, greet you and so on. Making friends/acquaintances seems hard and scary, I was terrified about the idea before I got out of my comfort zone. But now I realize how easy it actually is. Others want to make friends as much as you do. And they really don't care about how anxious or nervous you might be. Guys don't want to fuck guys. They don't care.
>>
>>34484414
Thanks for your advices.
I'm French and in law school, 80% of normies girls, almost hard to find a friendly group of guys.
I lost all my confidence last week when I went to full autistic mode with an asiat Stacy next to me, she changed of sit during the break.
kek

Do you think I should keep trying with other people even if it's the second semester? Is it worth it?
>>
>>34484589
What did you say to the Asian girl?

Yeah, it's never too late to meet people. It's true that towards the end of a year, most students have already formed their cliques. But this doesn't stop you from meeting new people. You should start by meeting guys. Meeting girls is extremely easy and comfy through mutual contacts.You have no reason to be awkward when you talk to a male colleague. I'm also not that confident, I sometimes find it hard to approach women and meet them that way. But if I'm hanging out with a male friend and he has some female friends with him, it's extremely easy to meet them.

I think there's this logic with women. When they meet a lone guy who has no friends, they are more skeptical than usual. But if they meet a guy through a mutual friend, that means you're someone they can trust and they're more comfortable getting to know you, because you're a friend of their friend, someone they trust.

tl;dr: easiest way to meet women is through a male friend.
>>
Are women worth dating once you get past the sex? Were you the >tfw no gf robot?

I've become accustomed to being alone and I like it, I'm not sure if there's anything anyone could offer aside from regularly sex.
>>
>>34483502
Is it really worth it? I'm on my way there, but I'm worried about how it's all going to turn out. I've lost almost 140 lbs, getting closer t my goal weight. I started lifting weights to combat any loose skin, lost my virginity, started becoming more confident. I'm starting to see the word more like a normal person but I'm still way too caught up in my head.
>>
>>34484861
>Are women worth dating once you get past the sex?

I'm not sure. It depends on the person I guess. I have different needs, you might have your own.

I left a relationship of 2 years just 5 months ago, and I can say that I miss it a lot. Sex is the last thing I miss about being in a relationship. She was geniunely interesting, sort of autistic herself, and she would not bore me. She was like friend, family and a girlfriend at the same time. She was always ready to help me. It's truly a good feeling. And even after seperation, she's still there to help me. She knows I'm in a financial crisis at the moment and every other week she asks me if she should send me some money. That's just one example.

What I'm saying is, if you approach it pragmatically, it can be very nice.
>>
>>34484763
She was late and wanted to recopy the part she missed. She asked me several questions by courtesy and I stupidly confessed her that I didn't go to classes last semester. After seeing me fail, I added all of the negativity needed to make her leave. She stayed a little longer after the first break and then I started browsing /r9k/ to not talk to her.

I agree with you, women don't make things easier to lonely guys, she was almost more awkward than me and I don't think she was autistic like me.
I will try to approach a group of guys by myself. At least, I can't do worst.
>>
>>34484993
>Is it really worth it?

It is. But it won't be a cure to your other problems. I've been depressed before, I'm depressed after. But being confident, knowing that you can score girls on a Friday night out definitely helps. Knowing that you have a reasonable chance with the girl you have a crush on changes so much.

You make more friends, you're appreciated by more people. The stereotypes about Chads on /r9k/ are mostly accurate.
>>
>>34485134
Yes, I see that, the Chad stereotype is real, often less handsome let's be honest but their overconfidence is real.

It makes me even more afraid when I see the gap between us and me.
>>
>>34485134
I hear you. I figure that the best way to me to adapt to the world around me is to take it in baby steps. I'm working on fixing the problems I have with myself, I'm moving to a new state this summer where I don't know anybody and I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life. Things are looking up a bit, just gotta kick some self destructive habits that are holding me back. Gotta lose this last 60lbs too. Life is what you make of it, so you may as well try.
>>
>>34485215
between them and me*

Sorry, a little tired.
>>
>>34485215
>overconfidence

That's one of the misconceptions. There are different types of Chads. There are overly confident ones, there are less confident ones. And girls vary a lot, too. Not all of them like the overly confident douchebag types.

Fact: All girls love confident men, but the right confident. Not the stereotypical college jerkoff, but the dark and mysterious Christian Grey confident.

Depends on the girl too, though. Trashy women like trashy guys, decent women like decent guys, etc.

>>34485252
Moving should help. Fresh starts are always a nice feeling. Focus on making some friends first, don't rush to picking up girls. If you have friends, that means you have some connections, you have some people to hang out and expand your connections with. The rest will come on its own.

Good luck and godspeed with the weight loss. I worked hard to get my body into a better shape and it definitely helped me get more attention. You will reap the fruits of your hardwork very soon, friend. Good luck and godspeed.
>>
>>34485034
What drove to break up? Sounds like she was a good match for you and even now she's still helping.

And I suppose you're right about approaching it with a pragmatic point of view. I've had people tell me that I'm too negative because I always assume things aren't going to turn out well for x, y, and z reasons.
>>
File: 010.jpg (35KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
35KB, 680x907px
>>34483502
is this you OP?
originally
>>
>>34485420
She was a very good match. I couldn't expect anything more from a girlfriend. But we had to become long distance and it slowly began to degrade our relationship. I was very dependent on her due to my depression, and it made me very anxious about losing her, and I reflected my anxieties and insecurities on her for months. I would argue a lot, come up with paranoid accusations against her, and I made her cry for countless times. Eventually we thought it's best to seperate and stay friends.

>And I suppose you're right about approaching it with a pragmatic point of view. I've had people tell me that I'm too negative because I always assume things aren't going to turn out well for x, y, and z reasons.

Overthinking is a curse when it comes to relationships. It's always possible for things to turn out negatively, it would be delusional to claim otherwise. But it's something we can't think about, it will make us feel uneasy and make us anxious out of nowhere. It's easier said than done, to stop thinking about potential negative outcomes. But if you manage it, it makes everything much easier.

I think one of my flaws was to not have anything else to depend on apart from my ex, which in turn made me very anxious about losing her, and it brought in many other insecurities with it. It's good to have a stable life, some friends, some hobbies, so you're not as insecure..
>>
>>34485404
>Not the stereotypical college jerkoff, but the dark and mysterious Christian Grey confident.

I have seen many more jerkoff succeed. Girls may prefer the mysterious kind but it's more difficult to have friends for them. And like you said, no friends = lonely creep. The frontier is very tie. Typical jerkoff has it easy.
>>
>>34485540
Do you have any suggestions on trying to stop over thinking everything?
>>
>>34485578
Not him but you can count to three and just act.
It works for me when I'm in a very good mood (which happens very rarely).
>>
>>34485578
Not sure, that's something I'm still trying to work on myself. I think I remember not overthinking things when I was on antidepressants, but that was 4 years ago so I'm not certain. Sometimes you have to force yourself. Reading some existential/social philosophy might help. When you figure out how life works, why things are the way they are, you're not as insecure. Anxieties are often caused by not knowing things.

>>34485560
Sure, jerkoff types get laid or succeed in other scenarios often. But they will often attract staceys or other basic personalities.
>>
>>34485696
I actually have a stigma against philosophy, but that also may be me overthinking it.

And its not just over thinking insecurities, I just over analyze every flaw about everything and everyone and it drives me away from people and things.

>>34485656
Sounds like a good way for me to become an alcoholic.
>>
>>34485879
>I actually have a stigma against philosophy, but that also may be me overthinking it.

How come? Also, you should know that there are different types of philosophy. For example, I don't enjoy or give a shit about gender philosophy. But I absolutely love political philosophy, I love reading the works of Machiavelli, Kant, etc and hearing about why politics are the way they are, why societies aren't functioning the we want them to function, why democracy is flawed and so on. It helps you consider things you never considered before, helps your perspective, makes you see things from a whole other perspective.

Then there's philosophy on love.

>I just over analyze every flaw about everything and everyone and it drives me away from people and things

Can you give me some examples?
>>
>>34483809
what medicine?
>>
How many inches over 6' are you?
>>
>>34486001
Lustral for 5 months. I stopped using them after I started to feel less anxious. Being less anxious helped me leave my comfort zone, which led me to becoming more social, and I made friends, I had encounters with women for the first time in my life. It was like a chain reaction.
>>
>>34486043
My height? I'm 6'1. I'm not going to pretend and say that height doesn't matter. Height matters a lot. I've seen shorter guys get rejected infront of me and I've seen shorter guys with happy relationships too.
>>
>>34486063
What is very useful or more placebo?
>>
>>34486130
I'm not sure if what I experienced was placebo or not. Lustral was the only drug I ever used and it seemed to work. My psychiatrist was decent and paid attention to what I had to say, and Lustral was the first thing he prescribed me. I was 17-18 at that time.
>>
>>34485959
My stigma against philosophy is that in general it means nearly nothing.

Trying to read philosophy on something you don't feel similar about is like trying to change someone's religion. You have a mindset so stuff that goes against that mindset is just going to be repelled.

Now if you find something you agree with, it may give you some relief. More than likely it's because that philosopher was able to put vague, hardly coherent feelings into better words.

You can't talk to an optimistic person about nihilistic philosophies, but someone that's already apathetic and depressed may love it. To me, it's more of a internal circle jerk about making yourself feel like an intellectual.

>Can you give me some examples?

Words said that might contradict something they said a month ago, how they eat, what they eat, how and what they talk about. Just every small thing gets to me.

And for physical, I meant more with objects. I just have an eye for small details.
>>
>>34486196
I have nothing against placebo effect, though. I don't trust pharmaceutical industry and have concerns about side effects like memory losses. I would have visit a psychiatrist otherwise.
>>
>>34486212
Seems like you're prejudiced towards philosophy then. It might not be what you think it is. And I think you're talking about existential philosophy. You're right, you can't explain nihilism to a religious person, or Christian philosophy to a nihilist. But it depends on the person too. It kind of expanded my thought pattern.

>Words said that might contradict something they said a month ago, how they eat, what they eat, how and what they talk about. Just every small thing gets to me.

>>34486272
If you can conquer your anxieties without medicine, that's the best solution. Medicines do bring some bad side effects. I had to deal with ED and loss of sexual pleasure. It took me a few months to get back to normal.
>>
>>34483502

What would you do if you woke up as a 5'7" 152 lb Indian with a giant forehead and bad jaws even already having had jaw surgery who couldn't get women to reply to you online?
>>
>>34486571
Honestly, some people are born unlucky. I was born scrawny and retarded looking, but I managed to fix my looks. But that's not possible with a lot of men.

If I was certain that I'd have no luck with women, I'd stick to prostitutes and gaming.
>>
>>34486640
>I'd stick to prostitutes

Do you think you could enjoy it knowing that:

- 10 guys just fucked her before you
- She is disgusted by you and just putting up with you for the money

?
>>
>>34486704
I fucked prostitutes before and I got what I paid for. Whether or not she fucked other guys before me doesn't matter. Just use a condom, enjoy the sex.

/r9k/ really needs to learn how to turn off his brain.
>>
>>34486788

Isn't 90% of the fun of women the validation of having them flirt with you and want you and escalate with you?

ie. Stuff money can't buy?

I would rather one girl that wants me than 10 hookers that don't.
>>
>>34486865
You asked me what I'd do if I was born an unattractive Indian manlet, I told you what I'd do as an unattractive Indian manlet, gaming and hookers. I didn't say it would be ideal.

Of course it's better to attract women and have sex with them because they want your dick.
>>
>>34486903

Have you ever noticed that every "I'm a Chad" thread goes something like:

>be born a 6'+ 5/10+ white guy
>go to college
>exercise moderately, buy normal clothes, try to socialize
>OH MY GOD GIRLS LIKE ME IT MUST BE DUE TO ALL THE HARD WORK I PUT IN I HAVE SO MUCH TO SHARE
>>
>>34487104
I was born with good genetics. I had to work on my looks a bit to succeed. Some men are born as Indian manlets, and often there's nothing they can do to rise above certain limits. Life and existence is flawed and cruel.
>>
>>34483502

>hur i am chad xd

kys
>>
>>34487104
I'm none of those but look exotic enough to cuck Chad himself.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.