[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a cuck if I'm in love with a girl that was raped?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1485120786724.jpg (50KB, 433x469px) Image search: [Google]
1485120786724.jpg
50KB, 433x469px
Am I a cuck if I'm in love with a girl that was raped?
>>
>>34482844
Depends, was she "raped" or was it legit?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170128-194738.jpg (376KB, 1310x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170128-194738.jpg
376KB, 1310x1102px
>>34482844
>tfw a fat girl rapes me
>>
>>34482844
No but you have a high chance of entering a spiral of hell greater than the one you're already in.

>She's mentally broken just like me! We match! We could improve together even!

Wrong.
>>
>>34482962
>No but you have a high chance of entering a spiral of hell greater than the one you're already in.
Fucking this.

Don't date girls who have been raped, anon.

t. Robot who dated a rape victim and had to spend $2500 on lawyers.
>>
>>34482844
Why? Why would you think that, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
Yes, he got it for free and you have to pay with time, dates and gifts.
>>
>>34482844
Is this a meme?

No she's just a lot more fragile depending on how she handled the rape.

That being said stop misusinge the word cuck you fucking faggot
>>
>>34482844
>rape victim gf
You have absolutely no idea how intriguing that sounds to me
>>
>>34482962
>>34483263

Name some downsides anon because I can see only this:

>must be protected
>looks up to you as guardian
>clingy
>will never leave you
>guaranteed rape fetish
>other fucked up fetishes as bonus

What are the cons again?
>>
>>34483745
there are no cons
it's perfect
>>
>>34482844
>Am I a cuck if I'm in love with a girl

Yes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.