[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male nurse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: istock_000011523452xsmall.jpg (111KB, 366x328px) Image search: [Google]
istock_000011523452xsmall.jpg
111KB, 366x328px
What is your opinion on male nurses? I'm interested becoming a one. Is nursing robot approved profession?

The consensus what I've heard that it's a big meme.
>>
It's like male cheerleaders, everyone thinks you're a massive faggot but who cares when you're surrounded by pussy. Although nurses are not cheerleaders, so it's up to you.
>>
>>34481970
You will be a joke compared to Dr. Chad and his notebook full of women

>>34478314

Remember that Chad always wins
>>
>>34481970
anyone whose job it is to make other peoples lives better or relieve pain/suffering has my respect. do it.
>>
It's a job for low IQ losers with zero ambition.
>>
>>34481970
Just be a doctor, you have to train harder in the begining but you end up getting paid more, doing less shit work, and earning more respect
>>
>>34482028
>Dr. Chad
have you ever seen the gender ratio of a med school?

>>34481970
only do it if you like spending your time around chicks. Even most doctors will be chicks in a couple of years. I couldn't do it, I don't want any women in my life except for my gf.
>>
>>34482089
Plus you can fuck all the women you want while doing 0 work and having a gf because all doctors are Chads

>source: this thread >>34478314 and everytime I go to the ER, Dr Chad would be standing around chatting up Stacey the RN, Jenna the Intern or Lexi the Resident
>>
Try to go for a visiting nurse/woundcare better hours and money
>>
>>34482130
Yeah it's usually a bunch of sluts training to be doctors and nurses then about 1-2 dozen Chads who are entitled to fuck literally every single woman in that graduating class.

Not to mention I've never seen an UGLY male doctor under 35

>>34482135
That doesn't have the Chad reputation associated with it you faggot loser
>>
>>34482010
>when you're surrounded by pussy
Just like when retailcucks are surrounded by (mature) pussy?

>>34482088
I have zero ambition and below average intelligent

>>34482089
>earning more respect

Doctors are the most vilified people.
>>
it's a lot more work than most people on these boards would ever bother doing, at least real nursing is, you can always be a bedside nigger with almost no training, but the degree is srs business
it is less work and responsibility than a doctor overall, but you will forever be stuck doing weird shit, and you'll have no say in how poorly someone who makes more money than you decides to treat people
source: I have a male nurse friend and he has other male nurse friends
he does "get around" though, which the people ITT seem to be obsessed with
>>
>>34482176
>Doctors are the most vilified people
Is this like that "whites cant be Chads I swear guys were so vilified and no woman wants to fuck or marry or date us" lie?

>>34478314

Literally proves you wrong. I win. Again.

>>34482186
And yet we have our own Doctor Chad on this board you sycophantic normiesucker

>>34478314
>>
>>34482186
not obsessed with sex but worklife is just different if it's all chicks. Definitely prefer a majority male work environment
>>
File: 1483980483212.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1483980483212.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>34481970
I am not a male nurse, I am nursing assitant I have worked in the hospital and some eldery centers. So ill have you know, that this is not an approved profession for robots, because this:

1. You need to be very comunnicative

2. I think that most of people here are shy guys(me too); in this job being shy is fucked up because other cowokers(mostly nurse women) will notice that you are introverted af and they're gonna tell you that you need to be less shy, more comunnicative, etc.

3. This job is kinda hard because other coworkers are assholes, you know what i mean, they don't work well, and this can be hard to us because if you're not communicative you just will not have the enough balls to tell them that they are not working well..

I can't remember somthing else, but If I do, I'll write it, so meanwhile you can ask me some questions, do it if you want.
>>
>>34482186
>>34482294

OP here. Currently working as a retailcuck with as the only male in the job. Not really a problem working with women but I'm not a huge fan of women in general though. No surprise because I'm posting on /r9k/.

I don't really know. I'm tired of choosing a career path. I want a full time job so I wouldn't have to worry about my job future.
>>
I think I would probably kill myself after a week of working in a hospital full of women as their equal. But I'm sure you won't. :)
>>
>>34482453
>1. You need to be very comunnicative
I have learned to small talk with people.

>2.
I can learn becoming assertive.

>3. This job is kinda hard
It's not hard when women can do it. Don't give me that bullshit.
>>
I'm a male and applying to the nursing program later this semester. I dont' give a fuck what people think, there are tons of jobs (I see nursing positions advertised all the damn time in the paper) and the pay is pretty good. I don't have the time or motivation to be a doctor.
>>
>>34482487
Well, only the """nurse area""" is full of women, basically, Nurses + Nursing assitants are 80% women.

That's all, I have worked in emergency, Hospital plant and general Surgery and this ""area"" was full of women.

>>34482555
>to small talk

IN this job you just don't need a small talk, you need to be confident af, extroverted and give a lot of talk to other people(patients, patients family, doctors, other nurses and nursing assitants, etc..), but good thing is this can be learned with the years, so don't worry.

>>34482555

>It's not hard when women can do it. Don't give me that bullshit.

Its not about that males are superior than females, its about never give up man, in my case Im shy af and this job isnt for me, Ill study other things.
>>
>>34482744
>this can be learned with the years, so don't worry.
Good to know. I was thinking of buying books.

>its about never give up man, in my case Im shy af and this job isnt for me, Ill study other things.

Well I consider myself shy when I'm alone. When I'm at home I want to be on a computer and watch anime.

What are you thinking to study?
>>
>>34481970
>Requires you to be social or at very least positive, very patient and professional

It's like the opposite of the robot job anon.
Still, I wish you good luck since my experience with nurses when I went to the hospital was quite positive. They're also pretty much the wageslaves of the hospital and often end up doing horrible tasks like cleaning an old man's ass or that one kid's barf.
>>
>>34482879
>What are you thinking to study?
Pathological anatomy. It's a job where I don't need to be that extroverted guy who I am not, so it's ok.

In your case I don't know anon, just think well about it, in my country this job needs 4 years in college, ofc if you don't like this job you can drop it whenever u want.

>>34482895
Totally this, its not a robot job
>>
>>34482052
This.

It's definitely not a robot's profession though.
>>
>It's not a robot's profession

What exactly is a robot profession then?
>>
>>34483140
see
>>34482895
>>34482453

in a original

meme
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.