[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have anyone to talk to about your problems in general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 18

File: 1485380412358[1].jpg (69KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1485380412358[1].jpg
69KB, 500x667px
Do you have anyone to talk to about your problems in general and girl troubles in particular?
>>
File: 1484794895361.jpg (24KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1484794895361.jpg
24KB, 500x404px
>>34481372
Nah, my family is all I have, and I don't want them to know how far gone I actually am.
>>
>>34481372
I have Jesus. He listens to all my problems and understands all the hardships that I am going through.

PRAISE JESUS
>>
Only one time a week other then that I am alone with no one to talk to
>>
>>34481372

I talk to my mom but it's not helpful. She can't make me taller or better looking or solve my health problems.

I just told her how much I want to kill myself.
>>
>>34481372
I have /r9k/ and I have Jesus. The only thing is neither can respond or comfort me when I feel like shit.
>>
Yeah but I don't like to because I don't want to seem like a little bitch crying about >tfw no gf. He's had no gf as long as me and hasn't complained. Honestly though he would be the best gf if I were into dick.
>>
>>34481372
no. used to in highschool. my oneitis's close friend. she kept saying she'd help me cause I didn't know what I was doing, but looking back, her advice was so shitty I think she must have been trying to ruin what little chance I actually had.
>>
File: DnD.jpg (35KB, 448x604px) Image search: [Google]
DnD.jpg
35KB, 448x604px
I have my brother and my best friend. I don't talk about it all the time though because it's boring for them and unpleasant for me. I mean, they offer advice and stuff and I appreciate it, but nothing has changed for me yet, so there's no point in talking about it constantly.
>>
>>34481372
I talk to myself when i fap
>>
>>34481372
I can talk to grandpa about problems, but I don't like bringing girls up.
>>
I desperately need someone to talk to, but everyone in my life is annoyed by my problems.
>>
File: 1467684254752.png (150KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1467684254752.png
150KB, 600x439px
I've been seeing a therapist but I can't get real with her. I basically just go there to describe how depressed I am this week. The closest i've come to saying anything about my actual problems was alluding to an anime that trigger the hell out me for some reason. Also i'm a fag so I couldn't talk about that stuff even with the usual suspects.

>>34481395
this

I can't have them knowing who I really am in any capacity.
>>
I don't want to burden anybody else with my problems.
>>
>>34481722
>her
you dont think you can actually talk to a women and think she can help you solve your problems do you?

also nice dubs
>>
>>34481372
>Do you have anyone to talk to about your problems in general and girl troubles in particular?
No, unless morphine counts
>>
Got a brother and sister, mom died when I was 17 which left me homeless.

No. Nobody will every know what is really going on with me.
>>
I live on campus and everyone's formed cliques and groups. I'm socially awkward and I find it difficult to make friends. Sometimes I'll be in my room alone and I hear people outside my door having fun. I kinda wish I was with them but it's too far into the year that inserting myself would be cringey. The thing is I'm not ugly or anything, I dress well and I wouldn't call myself pretty but fairly above average, so I can play off the "cool loner" rather than the weird loner.

I can't wait for the semester to end so I can move back home and commute. I have more friends back home.
>>
I've found talking to people about it really doesn't help. They will either pity you or give you the same recycled advice we've all read a thousand times. Or worse yet they'll hit you with some crappy platitude and you still feel like shit. Last time I tried to talk to talk to my mom she acted like I was just like acting like a little bitch about it and I realized I had used up all her goodwill (in that matter at least). I figured if my own mother had that reaction then it was time to stop bitching. Now I keep it to myself and just flirt with girls when I go out.
>>
>>34481763

what happened to your bro and sis?
>>
>>34481372
no one wants to hear about your problems you pathetic, beta faggot
>>
>>34481787
>Sometimes I'll be in my room alone and I hear people outside my door having fun.

You should throw orange juice on them
>>
I figure the best method is to act like you're single because you want to be. Pointing out your own inability seems to highlight you as beta to others. It's difficult to keep schtum however and you don't actually get laid either way.
>>
>>34481746
I decided that a woman would be easier to speak to. I'm more uncomfortable around real men than anything. It's an inferiority complex thing. I also think that a guy would understand too much. I don't want my therapist psychoanalyzing me too much and humiliating me.

>>34481804
This is very true. It's better to write in a diary or say it out loud than to speak with people. It's the same effect
>>
>>34481822
I'm just waiting for someone to say something like that to my face. The last guy had to get his head stitched back together in the ER.
>>
>>34481763
Hang in there, champ. It'll get better.
>>
>>34481875
just waiting, but it already happened?

nice fantasy you little twink faggot

you're not gonna bash anyone's face in, you're gonna bitch and moan about your faggot problems even though no one wants to hear it
>>
>>34481899
>nice fantasy you little twink faggot
>you're not gonna bash anyone's face in
...and then he shoots up the school and everyone wishes they hadn't treated him like shit, but nobody ever learns.
>>
>>34481722
Switch to a male therapist. Talking about it with a dude is a lot easier, especially because he can relate better.
>>
>>34481810
They were older, and half siblings. Not close.

>>34481882
I thought that too bro.
>>
A month ago I broke down and for the first time ever I let a friend see me cry (a close friend who I get to see only 2-3 times a year). I don't remember much because I was drunk but I basically told him about my loneliness. He was very understanding but I can't say I felt better, it's a rather embarrassing situation. I don't want to do it again, I don't like showing my weaknesses. I just hate crying, and talking about my problems only makes me wanna cry. I'll either fix my problems or just fuckin die.
>>
File: itsover.jpg (194KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
itsover.jpg
194KB, 1280x720px
>Grandpa starts giving me relationship advice.
>says everyone is starting to get worried about me.
>"just start with making some friends."
>>
>>34483958
It's good advice anon. You should make some friends.
>>
>>34481372
I used to have one friend but he's become a total fucking normie and we really don't talk anymore, so now I'm all alone.
>>
a friend I've had since 3rd grade
can say pretty much anything in front of him
>>
i have no one to talk to about anything and it's been like that for 5 years
>>
No, I don't talk to anyone about myself or issues ever. There's probably someone I could talk to, but I was pretty much raised just to keep everything to yourself.

I have massive breakdowns like once every six months and it just sort of resets me.
>>
>>34481372
It used to be my mother, but all the advice she gave me about non-professional relationships is about 20-30 years out of date and just makes things worse.

I've learned to just smile and nod or lie through my teeth that everything is going great due to her advice (because she flips out at me if I take her advice and it doesn't work).
>>
No, not really.
I've just recently started to get out of my cave and started going to college courses.

In my experiences I have found that people are on a completely difference plane of existence and speak their own language. I can't help but feel even more lonely than I did before.

It's like the walls of the room that I spent 6 years in have fallen out and I have found myself wandering a complete vacuum. There is no life, only crude, smiling imitations that seek only to draw you in so that they can sap you of what little will you had to live.
>>
>>34481372
No. I had a close friend once who I vented after I became a self aware teenager. I didn't talk about girls but I did practically talk about how shitty it is to be autistic without knowing what autism was. This friend told me about his attempted suicides etc beforehand and I always kept his sins secret. You know what this nigger does to me? He tells everyone that was part of our skype group what I told him. I log on one night and everyone there is passively aggressively quoting shit I said word for word. Then a later time I got drunk and confessed shit to him as we were walking around town at night getting some cardio in. The same god damn thing happens. He feigns a sorry and I am not supposed to feel betrayed suddenly. So I cut all contact after that. I can't imagine how hard I would be made fun of if I dared talk about how shitty it is never attracting women ever.

Now I can't trust anyone. My sister has stabbed me in the back in other ways. I can't imagine talking to girl troubles to her without being made a target of ridicule. Plus someone like her might get really angry if I said the wrong thing about being lonely. She is a woman after all. A woman who had an abortion at 14. Not that she's ever been lonely. She's married to a tall handsome guy somehow. I wonder what he sees in her. She's pretty ugly and he's got a chiseled face, wealthy parents, and he's like 6 foot 4. He's crazy tall. Your theoreis about guys having to date down holds true to what I've seen. Meanwhile I'm an incel. I wish she would treat me like a brother. She's never apologized for abusing me when we lived together. I was a toddler and she hit me in ways that probably gave me brain damage. I remember her BRAGGING to our cousins about how she dropped me on the head as a baby. Thinking I wouldn't hear. I'm so fucking depressed all the time. Normies say "hurr who gives a fuck what other thinks" I care a lot. I hate being viewed as an actual retard by everybody. Whiny I know.
>>
>>34481787
I'm a lot like you, except I'm three years in
>>
>>34484407
>chiseled face
>wealth
>height

I have these things too; they aren't quite as useful as you might expect.
>>
>>34484407
>Nicest person you'll ever meet
>vs
>Twisted fuckin' psychopath!!!
>>
>>34484655
Immediately after making this post I realize that's the little girl who killed herself.

Well, I was going to hell anyway.
>>
>>34484565
What about >self respect?
>>
>>34481442
Me to man. My faith is the only thing keeping me from killing myself.
>>
>>34481372
I wanna lick that pyssy
>>
>Friend
been friends with him for a long time, but we aren't close in that regard. We aren't open enough to talk about our problems since its just an awkward thing

>family
I don't really want to talk to them about it, I'd sound like a whiny fag or they'd send me to a therapist or tell me to be myself

My sister recently asked "why don't you go clubbing, you can't be a loner like this all the time", I just said I don't feel like it
This isn't the first they've inquired about me being abnormal
My mum is clueless, don't even bother with her
>>
>>34481372
> talking to about your problems to other people

That's what drugs are for, kiddo
>>
I have a dude friend who is a khv usually just vent to him
I also have a female coworker friend and a highschool chick friend i ask for relationship help
Im still a khv but eh at least i dont do drugs
>>
File: 1484973239570.png (11KB, 496x543px) Image search: [Google]
1484973239570.png
11KB, 496x543px
I used to have one girl i would always tell my problems.

We met back in high school, and didn't know eachother that well up until a year ago when my gf at the time broke up with me. After the break up her and i started getting real close and I would tell her about my terrible upbringing, mild gender dysphoria, and other such stuff. While she would tell me about how much she hated herself and how she hated being with her current bf. we were eachother's shoulders to cry on. About 4 weeks ago she came back into our home town for the weekend and asked to stay at my house, i really thought nothing of it and just wanted somebody human to talk to. We sat around shot the shit and smoked some weed, whenever we were getting ready for bed she asked if she could sleep in my bed, and one thing led to another and i had sex with her. It wasn't good sex and I felt guilty knowing she was cheating on her current bf with me. In the morning i took her to another one of her friends houses she was going to stay with and we haven't talked since.

I feel really guilty that i fucked up our relationship and really miss having somebody to talk to.
>>
>>34481372
i have myself. it is a noisy mind and it makes falling asleep a big issue
>>
File: 132265320792.png (209KB, 453x435px) Image search: [Google]
132265320792.png
209KB, 453x435px
>>34481372
I only have one friend and we're quite distant and I'd rather not burden my family.
I just keep it to myself. If I ever do kill myself they'll be in for a shock
>>
>>34481372
I have a fetish for pictures like this where girls are wearing short shorts and part of their pussy is showing but I don't know what it's called.
>>
>>34486209
FUCK YOU you stupid bitch
>>
>>34486209
Accidental nudity. Maybe check out "upskirt" too.
>>
>>34485069
jesus is my neighbor, he's from honduras
>>
Not at all. Only people from here generally. I sometimes talk to my friends about it and that's about it. Nothing else happens. Also I don't want to be that person that only talks about that each time I see them. Or even bring it up.
>>
Is it just me or does every group but autistic white males get sympathy and supprot? All I have is this board which is a joke to half of its members at the least.
>>
>>34481934
Bomb your school dont use a gun its hard enough to fight gun control.
>>
File: 3478-17025-12206.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3478-17025-12206.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>34481372
had a girl online,she end up being emotionally dependant so I ghosted her,now's only /r9k/ when is something I can greentext
>>
>>34485680
This mah niggas.
Drugs are my medicine.
>>
>>34486795
You're not wrong about that.

>tfw too autistic to fit in with everyone
>tfw not autistic enough for NEET bucks
>>
>>34481442
Same for me, but with Kek.
>>
File: tjdwi.gif (2MB, 257x193px) Image search: [Google]
tjdwi.gif
2MB, 257x193px
>>34481372
I talk with two guys at work and one girl I have a crush on (who knows my feelings towards her). I talk with my fiancee as well, just not about my "girl troubles" (that is, the crush I have on the other girl).

Feels pretty good, especially when I'm talking about the ups and downs of my relationship with my fiancee with my crush. Then again, that's because I just crave the girl's attention, so...
>>
>>34486795
Actually autistic people get sympathy and support.

Being a meme autist is nothing but being shy and lazy with no self respect
>>
File: spookthis.gif (486KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
spookthis.gif
486KB, 475x347px
>>34487924
This is true. Most guys on here are whiny teenagers who can't pack up the gall to talk to girls so they take to 4chan to vent out their meme-tier misogyny. It's just immaturity and cowardice that's keeping them from nutting up and being men.

The NEETs who have no personal contact at all are exhibit the same teenage whining/immaturity/cowardice because they never grew out of that phase of their life by forming actual relationships with people. And instead of doing something to fix it, they prefer to wallow in self pity.

That said, there are people here who are legitimately goofed up and find it impossible to talk to anybody in person. While someone like >>34481722 doesn't quite fall into this category (quite obviously being a coward who doesn't really want to fix his problems just yet and prefers wallowing in them, otherwise he'd switch to a male therapist), he's someone who legitimately seems like they don't have anyone in their life to talk to. Therapy is a good option for people like this (looking at you, useless NEETS) because it gives them somebody to discuss themselves with and receive constructive feedback.
>>
I did but i got the standard advice that didn't help anyone. You'll get over it x99. Really just bummed the shit out of me.
>>
>>34488081
>doing something to fix it
What if they missed the boat? People become much less forgiving of social mistakes the older they get.
>>
File: 1452739854027.jpg (83KB, 497x561px) Image search: [Google]
1452739854027.jpg
83KB, 497x561px
>>34481372
I have you guys.
Currently I'm stuck in the army with a bunch of normies. Back in ''communications company'' we had good times because everyone in our unit had similar interests. Now there's just a bunch of military polices with their power fantasies.
>>
File: spookyingintensifies.gif (178KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
spookyingintensifies.gif
178KB, 275x275px
>>34488295
They should get a job. You know, a normal one, not one that lets them work from home and completely avoid social interaction.

Jobs are to adults as school is to children. It's where you'll make most of your adult relationships. Being a NEET and dropping out of the workforce just exacerbates a person's lack of social interaction. Even the most unlikable, socially retarded people can find friends at work. Those friends will might be random normies, other socially retarded people, or genuinely nice people who'll befriend almost all of the people they work with.

Either way, it's difficult to not make friends if you're actually trying to. It might feel awkward and strange, but even the best of friends were awkward strangers at one point.
>>
most of my friends know tfw no gf, even if they're not as far gone as i am
>>
File: DUN DUN.jpg (164KB, 960x511px) Image search: [Google]
DUN DUN.jpg
164KB, 960x511px
I rant about them aloud in my car, while I'm driving. I pretend I'm venting to an imaginary shrink or explaining my mindset to some random normie. It's very cathartic to hear my thoughts put into words and hear them out loud.

If I happen to be in a good mood for some reason, I might instead roleplay some kind of famous author being interviewed on NPR about a book series I'll never write.
>>
File: image.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96KB, 241x228px
i have /r9k/ and sometimes /b/ to talk to
speaking of girl troubles, there is a 15 yr old (about to be 16) that very clearly wants to actually fuck me and im 18, my state is run by faggots that made 18 legal age
do you guys think i should go for it being that is the only time a girl will ever want me?
pic slightly related, mfw this situation
>>
>>34488906
Don't risk your life. What if she tells her friend whose catholic mother reports it to the police? What if she changes her mind about you after some typical teenage drama?
>>
>>34481372
This place and people I exchange contacts with from here.

>>34486209
partially visible vulva

>>34488906
Definitely worth it.
>>
>>34481372
No, if you mention being suicidal or autistic, that really scares normos off.
>>
File: 1393631374527.jpg (155KB, 354x316px) Image search: [Google]
1393631374527.jpg
155KB, 354x316px
No, my family are shitty rotten people and my only friend has his own family and problems to deal with so I just drink and keep all this shit to myself.
>>
>>34481372

No one nowhere, even the internet doesn't give a shit about me.
>>
>>34488906
Go for it anon. Later you and her can elope with each other.
>>
>>34489084
you make a good point, she has told her friends about my presence but nothing more, however she is aware to keep all of this stuff a secret until shes legal

>>34489387
she lives in another state so theres that
>>
>>34489360
this is an anonymous board, just shit out your problems youre bound to get replies
>>
>>34489582
That's where the later part comes in.
>>
File: everything happens for a reason.png (398KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
everything happens for a reason.png
398KB, 480x600px
>>34481372
when your problems are self-inflicted, nobody gives a shit about listening to them.
>>
>>34481372
Yes, but he's even more of a robot than I am.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.