[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird to be sexually attracted to this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Taxi_Driver_11_embed.jpg (312KB, 928x1378px) Image search: [Google]
Taxi_Driver_11_embed.jpg
312KB, 928x1378px
Is it weird to be sexually attracted to this?
>>
irrelevant

it's not illegal to be attracted to a 12 year old, it's illegal to act on being attracted to a 12 year old
>>
>>34481162
it is weird. she barely has any feminine features, it might as well be a boy at this point

foster was in her prime in silence of the lambs, if you think otherwise test yourself for gayness
>>
File: 1484357812967.gif (634KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
1484357812967.gif
634KB, 500x460px
Was Travis attracted to her?
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 600x1066px
>>34481162
No, it's not weird, because she's been sexualized. If she looked like a normal 12 year old, in a sweatshirt, jeans, and scruffy chuck taylors, with her hair down and no make up, she'd look like a kid, and hence sexually unattractive to most normal healthy psyches.

If you still found her attractive when she looked like a kid, then you're psychologically unbalanced, you're the equivalent of the person who finds a dog, or a pile feces, or whatever else a sexual turn on.

In that case, you're abnormal enough for the state to warrant for your incarcaration, because society needs to be protected from you.
>>
>>34481162

It would be weird for a heterosexual male not to be attracted to this

But God forsake us if anyone ever admits it. Then this person is a mentally ill psycho that should be sent to jail and raped by niggers to death

fucked up society
>>
I didn't believe she was 12 until I looked her up
>>
>>34481475
If you read the post above you clearly, it says it's "normal" only because she's been sexualized to look like a woman. Notice how her butt area is subtly jutting out.

*But* if she looked like a normal 12 yo and you still found her sexually attractive, them you do need to be locked away.

The Great God Emporer Trump is finally gonna set this world right! Fuck fetus killing women, fuck illegal aliens, fuck faggots, fuck welfare parasites, fuck pedos, fuck uppity niggers: throw them all in the trash!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.