[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mommy GFs are real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: mommy.jpg (17KB, 236x241px) Image search: [Google]
mommy.jpg
17KB, 236x241px
>go on /soc/ because what the hell
>find some edgy female poster in ideal mate thread shitposting for a "hyper-sexual ancap male"
>add her
>instantly notice she has a really cute, youthful and breathy voice
>we get close and start dating, turns out she's 34, i'm only 20
>she pays for me to get by while at college, with stuff like food and textbooks
>her job is at home and is a chill night one, so she stays up all night with me chatting, shitposting, and playing games together like Stardew Valley
>she's also very sexual and looks qt thicc
>she has a few children and her oldest son is 18
>honestly the fact she's doing things with someone her son's age really turns me on
>life is great

So why don't you have a financially-secure mommy gf, r9k?
>>
>>34480372
So when do you wake up from your dream? Better yet, when do I wake up from this nightmare?
>>
>>34480572
I dunno man I want to stay in this dream and with lines like those you should write music lyrics
>>
>>34480372
>go on /soc/ because what the hell
Should have stayed on /soc/ ...
>>
post pictures of her
orphan
>>
>>34480372

I'm trying to and I've been in the ideal mate threads but I haven't really had much luck. I really just want a mommy gf who I can read lit while we cuddle with after we've fucked vigorously.
>>
>>34480572
That's a really poetic line coming from a robot.
Really grinds my feels.
>>
I found someone on okcupid that's ~38 and their age range included me and they were not ugly but I didn't message them. That's all for my story today folks
>>
>>34480372
>tfw you're that type of a girl
>tfw you hate it because all of the boys you've ever encountered were terribly incompetent and always relied on you when making decisions because "you're the responsible one"
>>
>meet milf online
>intend to just have sex once and move on
>end up sleeping together regularly because she does mother/son roleplays with me in bed
>before I know it I've actually opened up to her about my emotional problems
>start staying over at each other's places and seeing each other a lot
I'm not even sure I can call her a girlfriend because she's more like a mom to me. Comforting me and telling me things will be okay and pushing me to improve myself. She treats me more like a son she's also fucking than a boyfriend. It's kind of nice, I wish my mom had been this kind to me instead of always smacking me around and yelling at me and molesting me
>>
>>34481170
I've always been "the responsible one" too but goddamn sometimes I just want someone who will make me feel like maybe everything's not trash and stroke my head and tell me she loves me.
>>
>>34481170
Tbh this is my fetish. I feel like I have pretty good intelligence in a completely useless abstract way, but I am completely incompetent when it comes to street smarts. All of my relationships so far have been where I basically act like an autistic idiot and the girl actually ensures we're smooth sailing while I berate her for being stupid and have bouts of withdrawing into my shell. I didn't realize women who would put up with this existed, but somehow they do and it works out much better than when I tried being a normie.
>>
>>34481185

>Molested by your mother

I think we're going to need a story time
>>
>>34481260
It's not an interesting story. She molested me and my brother. She was nice to him because he was "the good son", though, so I ended up with a lot more issues than he did. I don't remember ever even getting a hug from her. I do remember crying into an elderly woman's shoulder as a teenager because she just hugged me out of nowhere while I was walking to school one winter.
>>
So what is the best place to meet older women or mommy girlfriends?
>>
>>34481401
There are sites just for it. I had luck on one that was advertised on Comedy Central years ago, but they're all pretty jewy. Have to pay extra to even see new members unless they message you.
>>
>>34481451
Those sites are sausage fests
>>
>>34481471
Yeah, but there are actually women there, too. Beyond that, I guess try bowling alleys? It sounds stupid but I used to bowl in a league and pretty much every woman in it was mid-40s and divorced.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.