[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend brings his gf along when he hangs out with the group

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (29KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
29KB, 1024x576px
>friend brings his gf along when he hangs out with the group
>she starts acting like she's one of us
>mfw
>>
>>34480299
Even worse

>she says something really stupid and/or goes against the group majority
>friend vehemently defends her
>>
>friend bring gf along
>they clearly had sex beforehand
>keep smiling at each other and giggling
>>
>>34480299
>had a best friend all throughout middle and high school
>he gets a gf
>we don't get along at all
>he starts bringing her along whenever we hang out
>feel like a 3rd wheel
>always awkward af, cause I'm overthinking what to say and what not to cause she's there
>eventually just start declining all his invites or hanging out
>slowly stop talking
>tfw it's been a little over a year with no communication
>>
>tfw I am that gf
>tfw I've been ruining things even when I was too young to be a gf, instead I infiltrated my big brother's social circle
Heh, eat SHIT op.
Just remember if you start acting "weird" or aggressively towards me, you're more likely to get bumped out than I am, so keep your fucking head down.
>>
>>34480437

i have a friend through high school and to this day (we're both 22) who, every year or so, goes through the same cycle

>starts dating emotionally immature and insufferable roastie
>she doesn't get along with our group
>he eventually stops hanging out with us
>we don't talk to him for 6 months to as long as 2 years
>they go through a horrific breakup, which usually involves cheating and fighting or whatever
>he contacts us again, as if nothing has changed
>we hang out with him again, he's an emotional train-wreck, super downer, in need of attention and care from us
>he eventually starts to come around after a couple months and things are pretty great
>he comes out of his depression and is a great friend for a couple months
>he finds another roastie and the cycle begins again

it's like he's absolutely unaware. it's really sad
>>
>>34480461
>Just remember if you start acting "weird" or aggressively towards me, you're more likely to get bumped out than I am

No we call that shit out and just tell him if he brings her along to just not come at all. Some of the groups gfs are great and fun to drink with, but the ones that aren't don't bother to bring theirs because they know that they shouldn't.
>>
>>34480430
I've seen worse
>friend bring gf along to public
>they're both touching each other too much
>he says he needs to go to the toilet for a couple of minutes
>gf comes along with him
>they both come back at the same time looking smug
>he outright admits she blew him
this is how you fucking ruin a day with friends
>>
>>34480558
Don't think it's work out that way in my case..I legit think he's going to end up marrying her..
They're still together after so long
>>
File: zAp2LzJ[1].png (636KB, 2500x2641px) Image search: [Google]
zAp2LzJ[1].png
636KB, 2500x2641px
>>34480430
>everyone is drunk
>someone says something about sex
>friend proclaims he's going to be having sex with his gf every day next week
>but we all know his gf and she's cool
>he brings his gf next time
>mfw
>>
>>34480299
At least she didn't download the same picture twice.
>>
>>34480645

it's always very sad when people let their romantic relationships destroy all of their other relationships. i guess all you can do is make new friends and move on
>>
>>34480341
This is the main reason somebody bringing their SO into a group is bullshit.
Boyfriends can handle it because they're men and they can recognize when to take the piss or even when they just shouldnt mingle in a group
Girlfriends HAVE TO BE COOL WITH THE GROUP LMAO AND IF YOU DON'T I'LL BEAT YOU UP BRO THAT'S MY WOMAN
You can't give them any shit lest you piss your friend off
>>
>>34480430
>bf and I are going out with friends
>we have ten minutes before we need to leave
>he gets lewd
>end up getting cum all over my tits, neck, face, and hair
>look at clock
>three minutes until we need to leave
>have to wipe cum off of skin and tuck cum-soaked hair in hat
>>
>>34480461
yeah no. when this happens, you get the joy of forming your own social circle that contains just you and your cuck bf
>>
>>34480935
I wish my woman had that attitude. If anything is scheduled in the next eight hours she gets"too nervous"
>>
>>34480299
This is literally what broke up my group of friends from high school
>One of them was an alphachad going around fucking as many girls as he could
>We were kinda cool with it since we hated women and he always disrespected them, but of course they'd come back for more because he "has something about him"
>One friend gets a gf
>They seem to be okay for a while
>He constantly brings her to group gatherings, trying to include her into the activities (which mainly consisted of vidya)
>Many of the people in the group begin getting frustrated about this since whenever the guy is with his gf it's like he is censoring himself incase he says something his gf wouldn't like
>Eventually near the end of my last year (me, alphachad, and 2 others were in the year above the rest of the group) alphachad hosts a party at his place
>The friend who has the gf doesn't go, but his gf does
>The gf ends up fucking alphachad
>Friend and gf were apparently "on a break" that both wasn't really a break, and soon ended after the party
>alphachad had no idea at the time the other friend and gf were still together when they fucked, but he still continued fucking her after he found out
>Eventually friend finds out gf cheated on him
>alphachad basically breaks ties with everyone in the group after a huge conflict
>Friend forgives gf even though she knowingly cheated on him the first time, and continued to cheat on him afterward
>Friend places blame entirely on alphachad, because he continued to fuck her after finding out they were still together
>Meanwhile the gf cheated on my friend with alphachad while knowing they were still together in the first place

I feel so fucking bad for him.
>>
File: 1457646759874.jpg (893KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1457646759874.jpg
893KB, 2000x2000px
>>34480299
>Normalfag comes to /r9k/ to rant about shit even though he has enough social life to be in an irl group
>He starts acting like he's one of us
>Mfw
>>
^dhis
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.