[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs that make you act "normie"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
Searching for drugs that make you act normal in social situations, feel free to add to the list:
-Alcohol
>Pros:
>Works well, cheap and not too dangerous
>Cons:
>Doesn't last long and makes you dumb so not very good for uni.
-Phenibut:
>Pros: Easy to use
>Cons: I may have been using it wrong but I don't feel any difference(could anyone tell me how you use it ?), also addiction risk is high so can't use it more than twice a week.
>>
Co-caine.
>>
>>34479809

>could anyone tell me how you use it ?

you have to eat no food on that day before you take phenibut and use caffeine at the same time
>>
Literally cocaine. Everything else will make you boring, weird, or obnoxious.

That includes alcohol and cannabis. Have cocaine and literally a couple of beers, to fit in.

Just remember it's not cheap.
>>
>>34480850

>Cocaine

Only lasts 30 minutes.

If you want real social skills, try fucking Meth. You'll be up for 12 hours and you'll become a social butterfly. No joke, got laid twice and made new contacts at a parry while on Meth. Just watch your mouth because you'll be very talkative.
>>
L Theanine, L Tyrosine, and 5htp stack should help. Add maca for a more relaxing feel
>>
>>34479809
>Alcohol
>Cons:
>Doesn't last long
Can depend on how much you weigh. The lighter you are, the stronger the effect. So if you're a fatty, lose a lot of weight and bam stronger drunk
>>
>>34481418
How do drugs like Adderall compare for social skills?
>>
Has anyone tried Cocaine + Phenibut. Seems like they synergize pretty good.
>>
>>34481418
Can confirm. Meth is top tier robo drug
>>
>>34481418
b-but isn't meth one of those "not even once" drugs?
>>
File: 1442679847281.jpg (296KB, 1274x901px) Image search: [Google]
1442679847281.jpg
296KB, 1274x901px
>>34481489
can confirm

140lbs here. blacked out after drinking a 40z by myself

Also, when weed would actually work for me, weed made me actually APPROACH people and talk to them.

Like, take the initiative and be friendly with others. Really, really fucking crazy because I literally never, ever do that.
>>
kratom makes you lose all social anxiety, even if you dont really feel it, it just kinda changes your way of thinking

pros-
>non addictive
>cheap
>energizes
cons-
>tastes awful
>if you smoke during the comedown from kratom you will literally feel tingles all over your body and not be able to move without feeling sick
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.