[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got the "I'm fine" text of doom. How fucked am I?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG9501121.png (176KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG9501121.png
176KB, 719x1280px
I got the "I'm fine" text of doom. How fucked am I?
>>
i would confess to her
>>
go see her and do that stereotypical jap shit where you practically kiss their feet saying sorry
>>
Just stop talking to her. Delete every contact and wack off and play vidya
>>
>>34479412
fuck off and die you filthy normie.

actually you know what? i hope you have children with her and then watch them die. you cunt.
>>
Don't respond, or if you do respond with full stops in sentences... The hamster in her mind will go crazy
>>
Did you miss a date with her or what? What's the big deal?
>>
when in need of advice I'm usually heading to TV tropes

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ImOkay

hmm.. hollywood wisdom dictates she's going to pass away soon
I'm sorry anon
>>
>>34479469
I mean I guess she thinks I haven't talked to her enough today. Naps are important too, woman.
>>
>>34479537
...Just tell her you're napping?
>>
Don't apologise so much, just say "I understand, thank you" instead
>>
>>34479537
>Don't be passive-aggressive.
There you go, all you need to say.
>>
>>34479412
Just be like if you're not gonna be open with me then fuck off
>>
>>34479412
Pretty much this >>34479649
If you've gone out of your way to see if she's ok & she still does that "I'm fine" bullshit women always do, just don't bother with her. She'll tell you eventually if she actually cares about you. No use stressing yourself over her acting like a child.
>>
sounds like you've got a shit girlfriend, lol.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.