[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Robots let me fuel your hate for women cause I feel like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: wweeuuu.jpg (44KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
wweeuuu.jpg
44KB, 251x231px
Hey Robots let me fuel your hate for women cause I feel like I need some self-depreciation.
I've always been a Stacy, no problem fucking anyone or anything (since I'm bi, both girls and guys) and I started quite early.
I've cheated twice - once when I was 13, on my first boyfriend and once when I was 15, on a short term long distance one.

This never mattered because I didn't think anyone would ever find out. I'm pretty shit at empathising so treating people wrongly was never a problem for me.

A few months ago I met a robot. He's one of those who was a KV even though his face and personality is at least 8/10, and he is 6ft. For me it was love at first sight.
Things were going super good until today when I for some reason thought its a good idea to say that years ago when I was 13 and 15 I cheated on my boyfriends.
Guess it does matter after all, he walked out.

Rekt Stacy. For once I didn't get my way. One point goes to you, robots.
>>
>>34479177
I'm sorry to hear that anon. I mean he probably just thought you would do it to him too. Good luck finding a relationship in the future though. I hope you're loyal to your next bf.
>>
You'll get over it, dogs like you forget things quickly and then you'll find something else to entertain yourself with.
>>
I really love him
>>
>>34479267
Unfortunately he wasn't able to get over the fact you had cheated in the past. Nothing you can do about it really. Maybe he will come around in a few days.
>>
>>34479305
Do you think I should offer him something to make up for it? Should I leave him alone for now?
>>
>>34479267
Should've thought about that before riding the cock carousel. You sound exactly like the prototypical whore who celebrates the day before her 30th birthday with bukkake, then tries to get a beta provider to marry her the next day because "she doesn't do that anymore".
>>34479342
>Do you think I should offer him something
Like what, a blow job? Buttsex?
>>
>>34479370
Except I don't want to get married and I can certainly provide for myself.
I don't know what to offer, its why I'm asking. I don't think sexual stuff would make things better considering the fact he didn't like me being overly sexual in the past. Maybe I should buy him something expensive?
>>
File: 1460948284297.jpg (962KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1460948284297.jpg
962KB, 2048x1536px
>>34479267
>I'm a woman
>capable of feeling real love
Haha good joke anon
>>
>>34479342
Probably leave him alone for a little while to see if he gets over it. If he doesn't you can try being needy and saying you wouldn't do it to him. I don't know what you could offer to him unless you mean sex.
>>
>>34479267
No you don't, you're having a typical female mood swing.
You chose the path of the slut, own up to it and enjoy the party while it lasts.
>>
>>34479177
you did the right thing telling him about your sexual past desu

Just find someone with a similar sexual history. It will be better for everyone involved in the long run
>>
>>34479417
Why bother trying to get him back? You're just going to cheat on him as soon as you get bored of him.

Implying this all isn't just an elaborate troll, anyway.
>>
>>34479200
>I'm sorry to hear that anon.
I'm not.
>>
File: IMG_20170128_220830.jpg (149KB, 720x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170128_220830.jpg
149KB, 720x990px
>>34479553
I've only cheated back years ago. I've had multiple boyfriends since then that I haven't cheated on.

Kill me
>>
>>34479615
You dork making all this drama when he still likes you. Good luck anon.
>>
>>34479177
If he's a robot, do this:
>go up and hug him
>underneath like a small spoon
>look up at him as cute as you can
>say something romantic like how you could never live without him
Only by playing cute and innocent can you break through his robot shell.
You need to do it good enough so he ignores his internal red flags.

But honestly please don't do this. You are most likely going to cheat and break his heart.
Just find a new guy to fuck.
>>
>>34479662
You didn't see him walk out

>>34479682
I did this just before he left
I wouldn't cheat on him, I haven't had the slightest urge to do so because there is no one better than him and I wouldn't want to do that to him he's my treasure that I found in a pool of normies, retards and cucks and I don't want to let go of something so valuable
I don't want a guy to fuck I want someone to live with and love
>>
>>34479615
have you told him about your promiscuity. Please tell him or you'll just break his heart again.
>>
>>34479730
>I haven't had the slightest urge to do so because there is no one better than him
You just said that once someone better appears you're going to cheat.
Leave him alone.
>>
File: image.png (185KB, 680x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185KB, 680x641px
Maybe Ohpee should visit the doctr. Sounds like shes all out of her medication! Uh-oh! Now her fefes will change a lot and quickwy
>>
>>34479730
Tell him that [his favorite show] is on and that he should come over.
>>
>>34479730
>because there is no one better than him and I wouldn't want to do that to him he's my treasure that I found in a pool of normies, retards and cucks and I don't want to let go of something so valuable
I don't want a guy to fuck I want someone to live with and love
topkek you whore. We know you'll change your mind in a few months. Don't try to deceive yourself like that
>>
>>34479763
>>34479763
I won't I won't I won't! There won't ever be anyone better! I won't get to know anyone else to the point where I'd know they're better because I just want to stick with him
>>
>>34479794
>There won't ever be anyone better!
How do you know? You probably thought the same about all your boyfriends before finding justifications to leave them.
>>
>>34479177
this is what you get for being open and honest
sucks that you lost the guy, but I hope you've learned your lesson
honesty's only good when you gain something from it, not when it feels right
>>
>>34479177
I would suggest you learn the art of sympathy. If you are unable to be empathy. If you learn empathy all you will do is learn to fake it, not actually have it. You live in a world where the more people you fuck over, the higher chance (but not garunteed) you will get yourself fucked over just as hard.

Its not about them not finding out, the fact that you considered it/did it is what matters.
>>
>>34479785
He's really good in bed too
I have no reason to go after anyone else
Why drop a diamond for a rock right
>>
>>34479817
This is a very sad and true statement :(
>>
>>34479730
BPD slut detected. He's probably better off without you. You already said you're shit at empathizing with people. Fact is the only reason you still like him is because he still hasn't let his guard down. Do some introspection.
>>
>>34479822
>He's really good in bed too
First thing you say about him is sexual. Shows just enough about how much he matters to you. lol
>>
>>34479822
well maybe he deserves someone as good as him and not some vapid whore that got lucky once

and worst of all is the lesson you will take from all of this is to lie and deceive future partners about your pathetic stump of a personality and total lack of respect for others and yourself. What's so hard about just finding someone who's had a similar past as you? What's so hard about finding someone that accepts you as the useless series of pleasure holes that you are? Leave that poor guy alone
>>
>>34479417
> I don't want to get married
Here's another problem, I doubt he wants some slut who isn't willing to settle down and get married.
>>
DIE ROASTIE CUNT DIE

Original
>>
>>34479417
>I don't want to get married
Have you told him that before getting into a relationship? What was his reaction?
>>
>>34479794
Ohpee, your manic might wun out soon! You had betta visit the doctr befor u swip into a deep dapwession!
>>
>>34479900
>What's so hard about just finding someone who's had a similar past as you?
Answer this one OP, please.
>>
>>34479912
>>34479932

He doesn't want to marry either, he told me this before I told him

>>34479900
I have a personality, I have a career, I sail, I go shooting, I climb mountains, play guitar and piano, I tried to make myself something of value

>>34479847
You're right.
>>
>>34479948
What the fuck are you trying to do, fagget?
>>
>>34479964
>He doesn't want to marry either, he told me this before I told him
Not bad then.
>>
>>34479954
Because I can't find anyone with the same past as me that connects in any way because they're normally Normies. I don't like clubbing or TV shows - I normally don't have what to talk about with these people

I could easily get one to date me but I don't think I'd want that.

If my current bf had a promiscuous past that would be great
Its just hard to find people who managed to keep up the *socializing* part whilst also having intellectual pursuits
>>
>>34479948
I don't have any mental illnesses and have never took any Jew pills. Stahp that.
>>
>>34480006
How old are you? I won't give you any advice because something on the way you talk tells me you don't really love him.
>>
>>34480006
>but I don't think I'd want that.
yeah because it's all about what you want right?
You are just like a robot. You don't know your worth. Maybe try to follow the advice normies always give robots on /r9k/ and start acknowledging where you are and where he is and leave that poor heartbroken guy alone that thought that he'd found a decent partner. Don't worry about that particular lie you've told, your relationship was doomed from the start obviously. Consider that this was his first relationship and he probably had a lot of romantic attachments to it and idealized it
>>
>>34480045
I told him I loved him the day I met him, this never happened before.
>>
File: Finger Pepe.jpg (47KB, 637x622px) Image search: [Google]
Finger Pepe.jpg
47KB, 637x622px
>>34480186
If you told him you loved him the first day you met him then he probably thought you were a slut who says that to any guy you meet, especially after you told him you've cheated before.
>>
>>34480186
>I told him I loved him the day I met him
Another red flag. How can you trust someone that tells you they love you the day you meet? You gotta be kidding us. Go to /adv/.
>>
>>34479177
Tell him you cheated him too, this will Help him forget you. Do it If you are a good human being
>>
>>34480244
I didn't realise this was a red flag :( oh man I really fucked up

I don't know how to deal with robots eughhdhxhh
>>
File: 958d.jpg (78KB, 477x693px) Image search: [Google]
958d.jpg
78KB, 477x693px
Lmao roastie expects everyone to cater to her wants even though she's damaged goods.
>>
>>34480257
You don't know how to deal with people in general. Looks like being dumped and rejected is going to do you some good.
>>
File: 89.jpg (228KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
228KB, 827x1169px
There's something really adorable about Stacy/robot relationships. I hope things work out for you two.

Have a Shuten for good luck.
>>
Why do I keep seeing Lain everywhere?
>>
>>34480278
Yeah I've never been dumped or rejected before. I sometimes think the same
>>
>>34480320
I've been thinking about that too. Normies are now using Lain pics.
Compared to a few years ago, there's been a sudden outburst of Lain.
We must all worship her.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.