[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1484453352427.jpg (133KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484453352427.jpg
133KB, 1440x1080px
jesus /r9k/
i had really terrible dream.
probably most terrible dream i ever dreamed

i dreamed about missed girl from middle school that i one loved(she was introspective and intelligent.) and
i decided confess after school festival
so i asked her meet later and she was accepted

but she's father comes and take her to church
so i waited her and meet him and her i said i love his daughter but he's dad said "i'm gonna accept your relation ship if you pass my test" i said "ok"
it was english exam

but i never able to answer one single fucking question and
she starts completely ignoring me and go to chad and cucked

and i fall to the gay shithole and gang raped bunch of guy after pessimis my life and i suicide

jesus christ what the fuck.
what the fuck kind shit dream is that.
i had many terrible dream but this is fucking worst

>(tl;dr)
try to confess girl i loved but cucked and fall to gay shithole and raped and after that i shoot my self
>>
It's just a dream, you fucking faggot
>>
>>34478821
but.. it was shit. amazingly
>>
I had a really elaborate dream with a full story involving time travel, a false prophecy, treachery, espionage, a quest and a great journey, and unlike 99% of my dreams which just end when I wake up randomly, this one had an actual ending, a satisfying bittersweet conclusion after which I woke up. It was amazing.

And I don't remember any of it.

>>34478731
That sucks anon, but I'm confused. What do you mean by falling to the gay shithole? Also what's with the school festival, are you an anime?
>>
>>34478731
Your english sucks, friendo
Where are you from?
>>
I've had dreams where I was just spending time with the girl I love, we are having fun with each other and genuinely happy.

Waking up from those dreams is a nightmare.
>>
File: 45.jpg (372KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
372KB, 1024x765px
>>34478872
probably it should called party or some shit
i had a festival when i was 16

>>34478955
i'm not gonna said that anymore because i don't want recognize by some one
>>
>wander the streets of a town I haven't been to for several years
>see oneitis hanging around on a sidewalk by chance
>talk to her, confess my feelings
>she smiles, hugs me
>it's so comfortable, so warm and soft
>look into her eyes
"This isn't a dream, right? This isn't some kind of illusion?"
>she smiles softly and shakes her head
>feel the warmth and softness of her skin, the silky texture of her hair as I put my hand to her cheek
>we talk for a while, I am truly happy in this moment

>wake up
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.