[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it that makes you an inferior beta male?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 624x1040px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 624x1040px
What is it that makes you an inferior beta male?
>>
>>34478218
nothing. i gave up male life a long time ago
>>
>tfw you know you're beta but get triggered whenever anyone calls you out on it
>>
>>34478218
lack of assertiveness
which is the result of being afraid
>>
>>34478218
no social skills
manlet
no leadership skills
neet
only been with one girl
>>
>>34478218
Who's that girl? She is perfect!
>>
>>34478218
is that a 8x6 cock?
>>
>>34478218
Honestly the fact that I have a female personality but a male body.
>>
>>34478218
>constantly angry
>ugly
>no sexual experience
>>
>>34478218
genetics

isn't that the excuse for everything??
>>
>>34478218
sauce me

origig
>>
>>34478218
>that is what a giant cock gets you
>>
>tfw not even beta
being omega is suffering

>no job
>always broke
>forced to grovel to some paki roasie every months to not get mt neetbux cut off
>only goal in life is to be left alone
>>
>>34478218
what is the link the video please ?
>>
>>34478218
I know there's a webm of this does anyone have it?
>>
>>34478264
why are you scared anon?
>>
>>34478345
this

origy
>>
>>34478218
I watch too many videos consisting of men getting sucked by women. I should be the one doing it.
>>
>>34478311
its probably 7.5x because mines 8.5x5.6 and looks noticably longer and thinner
>>
>>34479072
generics is a poor excuse unless you have a physical deformity or serious mental illness

>>34479579
no you also have to have a good face body and most importantly personality

>>34479839
i wish i could find it, try reverse image search
>>
>>34479910
*******7.5x6******

orig cumment
>>
>was a chubby, oversensitive kid with no self consciousness and too big of a love for video games
>got ridiculed in social situation, especially by girls
>became a total shut-in from like 12 years onward
Honestly I was/am just a huge pussy
But it's all too late now. When you pass a certain point you just can't jump onto the social train anymore.
>>
>>34478218
holy shit, that chick is ugly
>>
Crippling insecurities
>>
>>34480155
Even old dogs can learn new tricks.

It just takes you a little longer. <3
>>
>>34480895
you shut your trap you piece of shit
>>
>all these people wasting day after day of their life instead of liberating their cucked minds through engagement with the arts and philosophy

How can you live so long without wishing to understand what is going on with you or if others have felt the same? And no, /r9k/ and pop-philosophy does not count.
>>
>>34480895
>not liking glasses girls

nigga you gay?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.