[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why dont you have a gf in the current year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1485633689437.png (301KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485633689437.png
301KB, 480x800px
why dont you have a gf in the current year
>>
i hate women but i also hate not having one

basically i have cognitive dissonance
>>
>>34478213
I saw this shit today, and I didn't know how to handle it. Kind of like how I don't know how to handle a woman except for with my penis. So, there's your answer.
>>
I could never be attracted to a man who wasn't possessive enough that he would do this shit. It would be like dating two people who just use you as a conversation piece instead of one person who actually loves you.
>>
>>34478213
I found dating multiple people to be exhausting

They all want to hang ou like 2 times a week I did the two girls at a time thing for a few months and hated it.

I even tried three but it wasnt worth it at all, my plans got mixed up it was fucked.
>>
>>34478213
>Weird
>Creepy
>Very socially awkward and maladjusted
>Depression
>Shut-in
>90% of girls where I live hate even moderate right-wingers, and the 10% that don't are white-trash.
>I probably smell bad too idek
>>
>>34478213
>not a people person
>generally cold towards others
>anger issues
>do not want a relationship at all

And a few other reasons I guess.
>>
>>34478213
because hobbies > girlfriend no men with self respect would want a gf.
>>
>>34478419
If you admit to having right wing ideologies you might as well just give up on getting a girlfriend
>>
I don't understand the whole casual dating thing. Seems like a waste of fuckin time. Like, you have a "girlfriend" you only hang out with twice a week? The fuck kinda girlfriend is that?

I get the sleeping around thing, I used to do that and it was fun as fuck. A little soulless, but at least I never lied to myself about it.

But my current gf and I, we do pretty much everything together. We live together, go out with friends together, shop together, sleep together. Were basically a married couple that still parties. She's my best friend.

If I was gonna have a relationship, thats how I want it. Way better than one, two, or more casual "girlfriends".
>>
>>34478857
Its how you figure out if you want it to be more than that.

Unfortunately about 200 years ago marriage stopped being about finding a good m8 and being about finding love

dating and courtship is a fully modern concept most people in the past married for commercial/political gain or because of pregnancy

love had little to do with why you got married.
>>
Because it's a meme and trap
>>
>>34478549
That's darwinism for you. You aren't fit, and therefore your genes are cleansed from the pool.
>>
>>34478213
too expensive
http://en.people.cn/n3/2017/0127/c90000-9172316.html

Single men are able to hire girlfriends for as little as 1 yuan to 1,999 yuan an hour.

However during Chinese New Year prices can surge to up to 10,000 yuan a day.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.