[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1485606949048.jpg (340KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1485606949048.jpg
340KB, 1600x1066px
Alright lads. A living breathing girl actually invited me to go to a restaurant with her and her friends later today. Before you ask, I pretty much already know it's platonic. I just need tips on how to not spill my spaghetti.

I know, probably a bad place to ask, but any advice would be handsomely appreciated. I'll respond to any questions while I still have time.

Thanks.
>>
What's the deal with those two guys? Can some one give me a write up of why their faces are all over this site please.
>>
Wear your MAGA hat and talk about my little pony. She will cum her pants
>>
File: 1447526807063.png (95KB, 334x248px) Image search: [Google]
1447526807063.png
95KB, 334x248px
>>34477068

>Before you ask, I pretty much already know it's platonic.

Don't bother. However, if you insist on wasting your time...Just remember to introduce yourself, chime in the conversation occasionally, and maybe tell a very short story. Take deep breaths if you need to.
>>
I only don't dig their cocksucking lips, in their young pics they looked pretty alright
>>
>>34477088
The Bogdanoff brothers.

Some say they can digest wood.

And that they can only sleep facing magnetic north.
>>
>>34477068
what do you have to be afraid of
you're not in the market anyway
just do what you need to be there for and don't think about things too much
thinking is bad
just be
>>
>>34477088
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/bogdanoff-twins

I can't really explain it myself. Just how memes propagate and are disseminated I suppose. Kind of like the oats meme. It's just the in-thing right now.
>>
>>34477137
Oh you mean a shit forced meme.garbage?
>>
>>34477104
>>34477136

Thanks anons. I've already agreed to accompany her so pulling out now would seem like a hugely rude faux pas. I have a tendency to overthink things, but I'll see what I can do by just relaxing.
>>
>>34477185
To each their own, I suppose.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.