[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw have a job interview tomorrow morning Oh shit what the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1454051961612.jpg (24KB, 303x309px) Image search: [Google]
1454051961612.jpg
24KB, 303x309px
>tfw have a job interview tomorrow morning

Oh shit what the fuck do I do bros? Any tips for robots?
>>
>>34477044
Shake their hand when you enter
Don't touch your face (especially nose/ears)
They expect you to be nervous at first but you should get over that quickly
Don't talk about bullshit that has nothing to do with the job. (i.e. if you're good at physical labor but the job is all mental then don't bother mentioning it)
Dress for the job at hand (don't go in a suit for a construction job interview)
It's okay to ask about wages and expected weekly hours (just don't try to negotiate pay during your first conversation)
>>
>>34477162
Thanks man
What should I dress for if it's a job at a food court shop?
If they ask me for what kind of wage I expect, what should I say?
>>
>>34477268
>What should I dress for if it's a job at a food court shop?

Always dress your best, no matter the job you're getting interviewed for. How you dress, look, and smell says a lot about your responsibility, maturity, respect, and cleanliness.

>If they ask me for what kind of wage I expect, what should I say?

Google what the average wage is there, and add maybe 10% on top of that so you can haggle and you can display your personality when you don't get your way
>>
>>34477268
Don't listen to >>34477327, don't always dress your best no matter the job. If you go to a job at a food court with a suit, they'll think you are a fucking weirdo. I mean, they won't necessarely reject you, but it's not your best chance.

Just wear something neutral and clean, like the kind of clothes people wear in TV ads.

It's a food court job, they won't ask you about the wage, it's obviously gonna be minimum wage.

Since it's a shitty job, try not to be over enthousiastic. What I mean by that is don't go on long dialogues about how you're passionate about customer service or working at a food court. No one is, and they know that. Be much more practical in what you say, ask concretly about the job
>>
>>34477162
>Don't touch your face (especially nose/ears)
>tfw your face and ears are always itchy

FUCK
>>
>>34477452
>Go in looking like a normal guy they serve
>Pfft i dont care about this question about wage i already know your gonna give me minimum wage. next question
>idc i just want a job. idgaf about people or food just money

Yeah how many jobs have you had?
>>
>>34477044
breh just watch this video, it'll help

https://youtu.be/d27xPvI4krU
>>
Lucky you. Looked for 60 jobs without as much as a reply.
>>
>>34477327
Thanks man; i dont think I will be able to haggle though lol

>>34477452
Maybe ill go business casual? Like not too formal but not too normal
I agree that it's important not to come off as fake

>>34477516
I got help from my dad to be quite honest. Maybe your family knows people?
>>
>>34477497
Several.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what he means by food court job, I'd be incredibly surprised they have anything else than minimum wage to give you, assuming its not a managing position. Grown ups who want to work in these places might tempted to ask for more, but these places have legions of highschool kids at their disposals.
>>
>>34477594
Yeah, wear a blank shirt or polo, and some normal pants, something like that.

They just want to see if you look smart enough to do the job, and pleasant enough to serve customers.
>>
>>34477503
Haha thanks bruv
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.