[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian women are not feminine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

Asian women are not feminine. Take it from someone with experience of Chinese and Korean ones.

Asian woman AFFECT a childish demeanor (in other words it's pure imitation), but they are not intrinsically feminine in the way white people have been brought up to understand the term.

For us, femininity is about empathy, it's about women being gentle, soft, tender-hearted, loving animals/children, being a bit idealistic and romantic and all of that. It is best summed up by the idea of unconditional love.

Asian women satisfy none of the above criteria. They're utterly mercenary in regards to marriage and finances, they're generally dismissive of their own children and don't show much affection ever, they're sadistic as fuck with regards to animals and only really own them as a sort of fashion accessory and they're generally completely unemotional on every level. I don't think I ever saw a single Chinese or Korean girl I dated cry. They're tough as nails and Machiavellian to boot, character traits I actually admire them for, but they're not "feminine" by any western estimation.

Do NOT fall for the meme.
>>
I'll take what I can get thanks
>>
>>34476492
if this is not copypasta, you deserve a model for the incredible insight in your post. took the words right out of my mouth and described east asian women to a tee

Then again, do feminine women even exist in a post-industrial society
>>
>>34476492
>femininity is about empathy, it's about women being gentle, soft, tender-hearted, loving animals/children, being a bit idealistic and romantic and all of that
So nothing western roasties are.
Good to know.
>>
>>34476645
>do feminine women even exist
Yes. They're called Mormons.
>>
>>34476645
I keep getting told that I am feminine despite resenting it and trying not to be.
>>
>>34476684
As long as you're a woman, take it as a compliment. You don't have to share the warped values liberal women try to foist on you.
>>
>>34476645
Yeah same. You summed up my own feelings on the matter well OP. I always found it weird how little emotion they show. It's like dating Marcus Aurelius or something. I'm used to white girls who cry at stupid romcoms, which is annoying but I like the reassurance that my girlfriend actually feels things in a way most women do.
>>
>>34476712
I am, but I do not take it as a compliment.
I take it as a weakness thing; it strikes me as a derogatory word.
>>
>>34476645
What has your experience been then exactly?
>>
>>34476748
If a woman called me masculine, I'd take it as a compliment.

Being feminine/masculine is a dying art.
>>
>>34476793
I take being called masculine as a compliment, but I do not look favorably at feminine.
Women have called me masculine, and men have called me feminine. It makes me resent the men.
>>
>>34476492

>has a little experience
>suddenly thinks he/she is an expert
>>
>>34476810
>It makes me resent the men.
That's the autism.
>>
>>34476833
What autism? I did not understand this post.
>>
>>34476883
You interpret compliments as disparaging and seek to find ulterior motives for them. I hate to break it to you, but that's not normal.
>>
Asian cunts are the worst!
>>
>>34476521
You can't take nothing anon
>>
>>34476492
>For us, femininity is about empathy, it's about women being gentle, soft, tender-hearted, loving animals/children, being a bit idealistic and romantic and all of that. It is best summed up by the idea of unconditional love.

Why the fuck is this the opposite of every female I've ever met

Fuck, guys are more likely to be like this
>>
>>34476949
I don't understand how you draw that conclusion. I resent being called feminine. Men being the primary ones to call me feminine (when, by contrast, most girls have teased me for being masculine, macho, dykey, etc.) makes me feel resentful of them, as if they default to viewing me negatively (because feminine is negatively) based on some vague behaviors that only amount to anything when combined with vagina.
>>
they're literally social leeching gold diggers: the race

it's pathetic they think they can buy into being white by slutting it up with white guys
>>
>>34476492
either you 100% believe in this or you're 100% baiting
either way you really made me think
0/10
>>
>>34477080
Wow, so this is what happens when girls have autism
>>
>>34477141
Why does this suggest autism?
>>
>femininity is about empathy, it's about women being gentle, soft, tender-hearted, loving animals/children, being a bit idealistic and romantic and all of that. It is best summed up by the idea of unconditional love.
i thought you were describing me... thank you ;-; <3333333 i'm so happy you can see girls! :D or feminine nature. the only thing i've seen asian women be mercenary about is their family, love, protecting family + love! :) i love animals, everyone i know loves animals, and i care about nature as well.

>I don't think I ever saw a single Chinese or Korean girl I dated cry."
are you with them 24/7...? do they even like you? note that there are millions of asian in the world and you're not special for knowing a few.

women, not only asian, would die for their own children. they are the most affectionate and i think that goes for any mother. this is for their husbands as well. unconditional love = family, and i would be un-born or i would sacrifice myself at any time if it meant that my family members could live another day. ^^

it's a well known theme in asian families that parents will starve to feed their parents. the mom will pretend to be full so the kids get more, and i'd do the same. i would sell all the clothes on my back and face 1000000000 antarctic winters if it meant that my child could have a soft pair of shoes or something to keep him/her warm. anything, a blanket.

honestly, this bait isn't even trying... "ALL asian women do ___" "ASIAN WOMEN ARE __!!" okay.. who are you again? XD

>>34477093
he's baiting lmao xD
>>
tfw i have happy loving beautiful wondrous asian parents and they are committed /devoted to each other <3

my mom will stay up if my dad works late even though she can sleep early because she doesn't want him to come to a cold, dark house. even if he might've ate outside, juuuust in the .00000001% case he would want a warm homemade meal with love or has any needs, etc, she can tend to, she tries her best to stay up (even if it means she dozes off with the lights on) so she can welcome him with warm arms <3333 :D

i admire that about my mom and i love my family
>>
me: mommm please don't fall asleep with the lights on!! <33 you should rest, *tries to turn off lights* please get some rest mommy!! :DD i love you!! <33333 :DD::D:D:D:Ddd get some sleep!! :D:D:DDDDDD
mom: nono.... i have to wait for dad..... *with her eyes closed*

me: ;_;....OMGLSKDJFLSDKJFD AHHHHHH WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECTTT MOMGMGGGG GDADDD I LOVE YOUUU MOMMM I LOVE YOUUUU I LOVE OUR FAMILY IL OVE USSS BUT OMG MOMM PLEASE GET SOME SLEEEEEEP!!T0T!!:DDDDDILBEEUP!!!:DDDDGAHAHAAH

sho sweet>0<
>>
>>34477194
>>34477232
>>34477272
I hope this isn't bait even though I know it is, because I find this oddly attractive.

Something is wrong with me.
>>
>>34477194
>>34477232
>>34477272
Take it easy bro. There are a dozen or "white women are whores" threads every week. Just a matter of time before robots started on other races too.
>>
>>34477194
feed their kids* eeeeeksorrie

not rly ptyping properlyb ecause ironic one breath humor mode but lol :) thank you
>>
>>34477369
Stay ironic forever and cut off your penis and maybe we can be something together <3
>>
>>34476492
brought up to understand the term.
>For us, femininity is about empathy, it's about women being gentle, soft, tender-hearted, loving animals/children, being a bit idealistic and romantic and all of that. It is best summed up by the idea of unconditional love.
No woman is like that though.
>>
>Gooks are soulless

WOW WHAT A SHOCKER OP! TELL ME MORE! I really expected more out of down-syndrome looking race with beady little black rat eyes
>>
>>34476492
>prease don't take our women!
I see right through you, Chang.
>>
>ablehabloo
>>
>>34476492
>unconditional love

unconditional love is a christcuck meme.

Asian women actually display the original version of femininity which is ensuring group survival.
>>
>>34477194
>>34477232
>>34477272
These white people don't understand Confucian values where family and community are very emphasized. Western values are based on individualism. It's why there are so many white people with personality/mental disorders because of bad upbringing due to selfish parents. Asian families provide completely for their children and emphasize education, which is why there are so many Asians prospering academically. Asian females can sometimes be noted to be golddigging whores because they are rational and realize that finances are important in providing for kids. Then again, most women are golddigging whores.

OP also dated Asian whores that wanted white cock.
>>
>>34476810
I understand what you mean. Femininity has always been associated with weakness which makes me want to be as far away from it as possible. But it doesn't have to be. Reclaim femininity, make it powerful, etc etc
>>
They have a different idea of femininity. I prefer ours obviously but that doesn't mean they don't have their own.

I think Asian women are less idealistic but that almost makes them more pragmatic and realistic.

That said I prefer white women on some animal level that I can never get rid of so it would be unfair of me to date an asian girl as I'd never truly be as attracted to her.
>>
>>34477546
>family

Yes

>community

No.

There is no conception of community or society in China because empathy is only really extended to immediate and occasionally extended family. It's just you and your family against everyone else.

Chinese societies are low trust for this reason.
>>
>>34477152
You're too autistic to understand, don't worry about it.
>>
>>34476645
>do feminine women even exist in a post-industrial society
>what is Latin America
>>
>>34477780
pls i want to understand ;__;
>>
File: 1459768013804.jpg (229KB, 800x1634px) Image search: [Google]
1459768013804.jpg
229KB, 800x1634px
tfw years of wanking over gooks and staring at kpop girls has left me unable to be attracted to any other race of women
>>
>>34477546
hahaha Japan has the highest suicide rate in the world (not to mention hikkimori culture) Korean girls are all plastic surgery dolls, Thai people literally have a culture based around ladyboys

Are you serious in saying Asians have a healthy society and aren't mentally ill?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.