[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will alcohol poisoning do the job for me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1472774251287.jpg (133KB, 432x619px) Image search: [Google]
1472774251287.jpg
133KB, 432x619px
will alcohol poisoning do the job for me?
>>
>>34475920
Nope that would be a painful mistake
>>
>>34475969
you just fall unconscious dont you? combined with hypothermia this could be a combo
>>
>>34475920
You'd have to have people keep pushing to drink more or take some amphetamines in order to not pass out to continue drinking and get alcohol poisoning.

It's hard unless you've drinking for years now and even then you'll probably just shut down a kidney and suffer a slow painful death
>>
>>34475920
This is Conte Ugolino Ugolini eating his son's head because of starvation. Dante cites him in his Divina Commedia. You can see the pain and the shock in his eyes from what he's doing. That is the exact expression you make when you realize you are killing yourself.
>>
>>34476094
>This is Conte Ugolino Ugolini eating his son's head because of starvation

no
>>
>>34476094
It's a painting of Ivan The Terrible.
>>
File: 1483570078926.gif (386KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483570078926.gif
386KB, 250x300px
>>34476094
This is a really good post
>>
>>34476094
Please stop pretending that you're "cultured."
>>
>>34476094
your post kind of reminds me of those "british soldiers in their trenches in WW1 1916 colorized" memes for some reason
>>
>>34475920
It sounds like a pretty bad way to go, try for something more immediate if you really want out.
>>
>>34476094
>Spewing blatant bullshit about the classical painting when there's no person to associate your feat of artistic sophistication with in the first place
Sad desu.
>>
Probably not. "Lethal" means "potentially lethal."

I always say on suicide threads, if life was so immensely horrible, you should be eager to end it with a bullet. If you're too scared, it's because you don't REALLY want to do it.
>>
>>34476851
you know, not everyone lives in america where you can buy shotguns at shopping malls
>>
>>34475920
Drink Everclear or another 99% alcohol drink as fast as possible before you pass out and OD
>>
>>34476851
They're mostly for attention. If you seriously wanna die it's not hard to find a train or a high enough height.
>>
>>34475920
Alcohol enema if you really want to poison yourself. Skip your liver and go straight to the intestines
>>
>>34476094
champion post of the week
>>
>>34476094
>Ugolino Ugolini
this is fucking brilliant
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.