[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti Depressants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

Can we have a thread about the drugs we use to help us continue our daily grind?

I use Effexor (just started but only side effect is the insomnia) and Vyvanse (diagnosed ADHD, the worst of it is the racing thoughts and multitasking everything with some things being left behind).
>>
>>34475800
I just started effexor, too, anon. I went from 37.5mg to 150mg over the course of a couple of months. I think i'm finally starting to feel a little bit of a boost at my doseage, but it's started making me sweaty and it's really hard to cum.

I wish things were the way they used to be.
>>
I take something called "Mirtrazapine" for my depression/anxiety.

I still have some pretty blue days, but for the most part, I guess it works okay. I can actually be bothered to get out of bed. I coupled being on this medication with a job I'm passionate about, and it's turned my life around.

Don't suffer in silence, brothers. Medication can work wonders if you let it
>>
I use Aripiprazole.
>>
>>34475822

Does it help your motivation at all cause the height of my depression was the suicide attempt (hanging but the bar I was using broke) and the utter lack of motivation
>>
>>34475800
>tfw I'm finally completely free from the psychiatric jew after trying like 20 drugs
now I just use benzo analogs that I buy off the internet
>>
Comfy music for this thread

https://youtu.be/21dI5n_nalo
>>
>>34475800
Codeine helps me out a ton but the withdrawals probably undo all of that I can't stop ;_;
>>
>>34475822

Three weeks into effexor and it's actually doing it for me. I'm back to sports and think i'm gonna go back to work next week.

I was on zoloft for a while but it was useless.

Hang on anon
>>
>>34475869
I thought it was helping in the first two weeks, but I think it was just a placebo effect.

I had two good days at work this week (most of my anxiety/depression comes from being scared of fucking up at work) and they came right after I had upped my doseage to 150mg. I'm hoping that this is the right amount for me.

Typically, I cry in the shower and throw up a couple of times before most work days. But on Thursday and Friday, I was okay and actually looked forward to proving myself at work a bit.
>>
>>34476002
how much do you take? peedle
>>
>feel like shit on anti-ds and feel like shit on them

I'm pretty sure it's not a problem with a chemical imbalance but instead the result of a shitty life shittily lived. Aw well. At least I keep getting benzos.
>>
>>34476087

75mg, first dosage. Also got benzos to go through the first week and it's insomnia.
>>
>>34476165
my doc didn't give me benzos, but gave me some ativan (which helps) and some seroquel (low dose helps me stay sleeping)

I've also been self-medicating with pot. I feel like a walking sack of drugs.
>>
>>34475800
what is the difference between depression and adhd?
>>
>>34476287

Ativan is actualy an anxiolitic and i'm sure it helps i was really anxious. Well i'm just getting of benzos and i still am a bit.

But shit anon you got a lot with the antipychotic and vyvanse. You're going to go through a rough couple of week

Once again hang on anon you can get up from this.
>>
>>34476503
she gives me 20 atavan at a time as I need them. I've been conserving them, but i took one on Friday and it really allowed me to focus
>>
>>34475800
75 mg here

I've taken it now for a year in a half. It definitely effects my sex drive. Expect lots of weight gain as well. I'm getting off of it because of the weight gain. I'm really worried that I'm going to struggle without it.
>>
Anyone on wellbutrin?
>>
>>3>>34476318

Well, legally I'm clinically depressed due to past trauma (a lot of death in my life. Switching through anti depressants/mood stabilizers cause I wuld lash out in the mental ward as a teen).

My ADHD was always there but my legal guardian would just treat it as if nothing was wrong. (Racing thoughts, not staying still and switching through subject topics at an alarming rate.)

One of the biggest impacts on this was going full blown neet for long amounts of time and isolating myself from people.
>>
>>34477319

You are going to gain weight and feel comfortably numb. If I remember correctly, you may have sexual performance issues.
>>
>>34477395
what .-.
the side effects are completely opposite to those lol
>>
ive been on prozac, effexor and cymbalta without positive effect. just started zoloft and i feel i can concentrate slightly better
>>
>>34475800
I tried sertraline but it was fucking me up way worse than my depression

It made me a emotionless robot, except for when I got angry. It was just like being depressed, except the small moments of being happy about something didn't happen and I got angrier easier.

My motivation didn't get better, either. Literally all it did was push me back several steps.
>>
>>34477425
I was on them at 18, I'm 29 now. I just remember feeling apathetic when it came to emotional stimuli.
>>
celexa never did shit for me

my depression seemed to sort of "evolve" around wellbutrin, or maybe tolerance developed...?

i might like to try effexor some day
>>
>>34477540
did you try any other antidepressants? sertraline seems to be working for me and others didnt work. maybe you should test other antidepressants, another may work for you
>>
>>34477319
Holla I'm on wellbutrin the wonder drug

>>34477395
>gain weight
I dropped 20 pounds on this, it's actually used to help people lose weight
>>
tried:

>zoloft
>abilify
>vistaril
>wellbutrin
>lexapro
>trintellix
>cymbalta
>lamictal
>topamax

and none have had a positive effect.
kill me lads.

doc gave me a script buspar, gunna pick it up sometime today or tomorrow.
>>
>>34478175
Ive been taking it now for a few days and I think its making me really horny.. lol
>>
Escitaophram, didn't realy feel any side effect. Gonna be on it in 5days again.
Do you guys allways take antidepressants or just temporarely?
Since it's comming back severel times, at least mine.
>>
>>34475981
Same here anon. I feel im the best version of me from codine. I take it every day and it makes me be able to be around people which i find hard cos autisim.
>>
>>34475981
>>34478369
How do you guys get it?
>>
I used to take Effexor XR for like 2 years when I was a teen. I was way too young to be on meds, and I HATED Effexor. I had such a bad experience with it that I don't want to go on meds again ever. Found out years later, after I received a proper diagnosis, that partly the reason Effexor was probably so awful for me is that one of the things I was diagnosed with (emotional dysregulation) does not jive well with SNRIs at all. Unfortunately I also have anxiety and depression (plus a personality disorder) so elsewise SNRIs should do the trick...
>>
>>34478398
Bipolar fag ?
>>
>>34478330
>Do you guys allways take antidepressants or just temporarely?
ive been on antidepressants since i was 17 (im 28 now). doc said i got "treatment resistant depression".
new doc put me on zoloft and it seems to be somewhat working though i just started with it (50 mg).
i think the antipsychotics have helped me a lot more than antidepressants ever did to be honest
>>
I'm on Bupropion HCL XL 450mg which is the highest dosage for this.
Tried 200mg of Zoloft (again, the highest) but it didn't do anything. Was on Bupropion 300mg and it didn't do anything. it wasn't until my doctor upped it to 450 that I started feeling good and motivated again
I'm worried about my sex drive tho
>cyborg
>>
>>34478443

No, another BPD fag.
>>
File: lorkie.gif (492KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
lorkie.gif
492KB, 500x382px
>>34475800
Hello,
I'm going to see a therapist soon
She offered me to use antidepress. if I want to.
My question.Do they help at all?Some said Those would have bad downsides
>>
>>34475800
I'm on Prozac, Wellbutrin and Latuda.
Still miserable. I still can barely function every day. I still burst into treats all the time.
>>
>>34478582
depends on the person tbqh

you could be doing great on the lowest dosage of zoloft, or be like me and have TRD. coinflip really.
>>
File: 1484546304399.jpg (60KB, 480x492px) Image search: [Google]
1484546304399.jpg
60KB, 480x492px
>>34475800
>trusting the pharmajew.
>push one thing under the carpet and gain 10 different jewish tricks that were triggered by said pharamjew pill.
>not gringing on your depression, feeding on it forcing your body to treat it like a virus and become demigod afterwards.

You bunch of sissy fucks.
>>
>>34478582
>Do they help at all?
i still havent found one that works for me and ive been in them for years but ive seen cases in which the first antidepressant prescribed does the job
>>
>>34478687
>not being forced on meds before you were even a teenager
>>
>>34478687
>not gringing on your depression, feeding on it forcing your body to treat it like a virus and become demigod afterwards.
a few years ago I was so severely depressed and suicidal that I actually gained a confidence boost because I figured nothing could possibly be worse that the hell I live every day of my life. called it pseudo armor
>>
Trazodone 50mg
Olanzapine 5mg
>>
>>34478687
I went throught my first "phase" of depression wihout meds, because my parents thought employes could look into that. Really nice having anxiety and depression as a teenager to a degrea that you feel like puking when taking a train
>>
>thinks the Effexor is giving him the insomnia
No, that would be the Vyvanse. It's a stimulant.

>>34478055
Celexa was the one that did it for me. I was on a lot of others before I was placed on it. It also helps me sleep so I take it at night. I never experienced the side effects people typically complain about except for the first week when I couldn't fap without going soft. That only lasted a week.
>>
File: corvax.png (189KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
corvax.png
189KB, 500x488px
>>34478671
hm..
>>34478689
Well..
thanks I guess!
>>
>>34478383
I get mine from solpadol pills through CWE, p. easy to get solpadol here and its like 15 quid for 100 pills with 30mg codeine
>>
>>34478823
>Olanzapine 5mg
hows olanzapine treating you? i remember when i started taking it it made me insanely sleepy and made me put on a lot of weight. currently on 25mg
>>
>>34478875
cant get those in usa ; ;
>>
>>34479195
Check it out you might buy it in a drugstore. In my country there is one brand of pills, 30mg codeine you can get without a prescription. It's just limited to one box but you can just go to every drugstore in town.
>>
File: 1471211014298.png (1MB, 771x920px) Image search: [Google]
1471211014298.png
1MB, 771x920px
got prescribed with Trazodone 2 weeks ago, what am i in for lads?
>>
>>34478130
I'm staying the fuck away from SSRIs from now on

It seriously was one of the worst things I ever did in my life
>>
>>34477319
Not currently but i was in the past both alone and in conjuction with lexapro. Both situations sucked ass. Most people describe being in an emotionless zombie like state but all they did for me was decrease my sex drive. SSRIs are all shit meme drugs, i wouldn't reccommend any of them.
>>
Just got taken off my anti depressant sertraline.

Now it's just the anti pyscotic aripiprazole.

Hurray for progress I guess.
>>
I smoke weed everyday, it helps with my obsessive thoughts.
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
Paxil paired with seroquel (sp?) Would force me down to a level state. Anything that would set me off instead gave me a warm tingling sensation down my spine. Highly recommend.
>>
I take stretera I think it's called. Used to take Vyvanse but it made me suicidal.
>>
File: IMG_20170126_005121.jpg (48KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170126_005121.jpg
48KB, 540x720px
I just drink a lot of energy drinks. Or anything with caffeine.
>>
>>34475800
Are there any antidepressants/anti-anxiety meds that don't make you feel considerably worse? I'm starting to think it's just one big ruse.

Side effects for antidepressants shouldn't include more extreme depression, it just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>34475800
>>>>/ppn/
rly mks m thnk
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.