[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is bothering you anon? Let it out here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

What is bothering you anon? Let it out here.
>>
That im an ugly fuck and will never feel good about myself because of this.
>>
I'm gonna ask a qt out and I'm looking for a way to make sue she has no way of giving me an excuse, just simple "yes" or "no", not "uhmaybesomeothertimeanonidontknow". How do I phrase it anons so she has to give a clear answer?
>>
>>34475632
Just ask her the normal way and if she says "maybe idk lol" just drop contact until she says something first. It's not worth the stress anon.
>>
>>34475680
>not worth the stress

oh i don't worry about stress, if i don't succeed before i am 25 i will simply an hero.
>>
>>34476039
I was just talking about the current situation you are having with this girl. God speed anon with whatever you do with your life.
>>
I'm desperately in love and I hate myself for it. I have felt feelings for her for almost two years now. At times she knew how I felt, but didn't make any move in return. I doubt she realizes just how much I care for her.

I'm trying to move on but I literally can not. I think about her all the time, I have dreams of us together, it's torture. I might just text her that I love her, wait for her to say "no" or get creeped out and then block her from my life.
>>
>>34476154

Why can't you meet her in person to tell her? Do it sooner rather than later.
>>
File: 1482066747725.png (67KB, 334x367px) Image search: [Google]
1482066747725.png
67KB, 334x367px
What's your opinion on flirting with a girl who's 6 years younger than me, she's 18 I'm 24
>>
>>34476278
Might be a big age gap but it's acceptable.
>>
>>34475568
I just got diagnosed with schizophreniform even though I should have been diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Heres to hoping its schizophrenia
>>
>>34476278
Grab her by the pussy.

very oregano.
>>
>>34476230
I actually would love to tell her in person. I asked her to hang out with me a couple days ago and she said she's busy the whole month. I feel like if she cared for me at least a little bit, she'd find some time for me, but whatever. I just want to move on.
>>
I was raised by narcissistic lunatics who treated me like a non-person they can just force to obey.

I have no idea what my hopes, dreams, likes or dislikes even are.

I'm a hollow human being and I don't like it but I don't even know where to start.
>>
>>34476479
>busy for the whole month

this literally is not possible under any imaginable circumstances. she doesn't give a fuck about you anon, stop torturing yourself. i'm that anon

>>34475632
>>34476039

and that's what i meant about excuses. if she says she has an exam or something and can't meet up, you are left in the limbo of insecurity, because it might actually be true. but when she says she can't see you for 4 fucking weeks straight, you just know you're being played.
>>
>>34476278
It's all sexual. Also anon women aren't capable of love so just know what you're getting into. Also you better try to find real connections in the world because your 30's isn't a joke and it will leave you lonely and desperate and no amountime of pussy in your twenties can make up for the lack of someone who loves you and will bond with you and share interests
>>
File: 1461884265626.jpg (64KB, 388x375px) Image search: [Google]
1461884265626.jpg
64KB, 388x375px
I just had a massive fight with my father and my whole family was there. He is an alcoholic (really, not just saying that because I'm angry) and he had spent the whole day insulting me and calling me an autist. He invited the whole family for dinner but he made me make all the preparations and prepare the food etc while he smoked and drank beer. There were way too many people for his tiny apartment and he suddenly got angry at me for not having a solution for all the problems and he said I'm stupid and that I can't do anything right so I said I hope he drinks himself to death and I packed my shit and left. Sitting in the train omw to my own place now and probably gonna spend the rest of the night shitposting and playing vidya.
>>
>>34476561
I do not know his side of the story of course but if everything you said is true then you are not to blame. It is easier for me to say because it's not my father but fuck him anon. If he does not want to change it is not your responsibility to babysit him. Enjoy the shitposting and vidya my man.
>>
File: 0a8.jpg (36KB, 680x329px) Image search: [Google]
0a8.jpg
36KB, 680x329px
>>34475568
I don't like this world that we live in.
>>
>>34475568
I'm ever so slightly attractive, but obviously not attractive enough to be granted the pleasure of having women give a shit about me

I want a meteor to destroy me. I want one to come by and come crashing down to Earth and land only on me. All I wanna be is a deep crater in the ground. I don't want to leave any trace of my existence.
>>
>>34475568
I keep gaining weight no matter how little I try to eat and have not been able to do cardio as much because there's something wrong with me and I feel extremely faint these days while doing it, and every other week I seem to be sick with something and unable to excersize even if I wanted to

I've already gone from L to XL in a month
>>
>>34477377
>granted
Attractive people get more opportunities, not granted things. Still you have to take decision, hence there are guys who look like Adonis but are virgins in late 20's while there are guys who are below average but get the pussy.
>>
I've stopped talking to the girl im crazy about. Now I'm pretty certain that she now is fucking one of my friends. Her and I have hooked up in the past and now I feel like I wasted so much time on her. Just two weeks ago she was all over me and now were not even friends.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.