[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone thread. Stupid robot originality filter.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: Letter.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
Letter.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Write a letter to someone thread. Stupid robot originality filter.
>>
To A

I'm rooting for you.

From M
>>
>>34475917
I'm not the A you meant but i'm still taking this to heart M
>>
Dear A

Don't get too murdered on your vacation, that would be a shame.

A
>>
No, I don't really care when it's just on a whim or something you have in common. Why would I care about that? Not quite that petty.

But if there's a planned night or anything going on I always invite everyone, even knowing she'd say no. However you guys make plans to do things I've not only asked if you'd like to do with me previously, but things you know I'd enjoy and then you talk about doing it in front of me without inviting me or considering I'd like to come. Then you have your nights together and text me about it knowing that I am at home, alone with no one.

So the only assumption I can make is that one or both of you do not want to be around me, I'm a second rate friend. Not only do you not care for my company but you also have no consideration for my feelings.

I do not get close to people for long because they always leave me and it doesn't happen to other people like it happens to me. Which means there is something wrong with me, there is something about me that is fundamentally unlikable.

I do not know if it is just a game you play or something innate about someone that makes them valuable to others

Even good people treat me badly.

The truth is that we are selfish, fickle, inconsiderate,untrustworthy and occasionally spiteful at best. Any perceived exception to this rule is a delusion of your own making.
>>
Dear Anna,

Rot in hell you heartless whore.

-Me
>>
>>34475501
I'm trying to pay more attention to you but that only makes you ignore me. Why can't you truly love me the way I love you, instead of staying with me because it's comfortable?
>>
Hi mom!
Sorry I have failed you and dad.
Life seems hard for me, but not for you or anybody else. Bye
>>
>>34477640
Cuz bro you'll flip
>>
To my friends,

I'm sorry I've been distant and rude, it's just that you're all so talented and getting ready to really start your lives and I'm not doing anything. I'll probably be dead sometime this summer and I don't want it to hurt any of you. I'm hoping if I can get you all to hate me first it won't. I'm sorry im hurting you all now. I'm glad there aren't many of you. I really hope you all get into your dream schools. I know two of you already did that's great, but I hope the last one gets into Harvard. You really deserve it. You're all going to be great people, and so happy. Anything less wouldn't make sense. I'm sorry.
>>
Dear no name is fine,

I am doing good. The last time I checked I finished school eight years ago and became a mechanic, so don't you worry, I did not become the desk job fool you never wanted me to become. Instead I'm now studying on the side, trying to use the smarts I got and put them to use (and money).

I also married two years ago. She's a girl you would like, beautiful blonde with a heart of gold. That you never met her breaks my heart, that you won't see our children just makes it worse.

You have gone too far, easy as that. Time is a bitch, isn't it?
>>
>>34477491
Zach is that you? Anna talks to me on kik still she thinks you were kidding around the whole time lol.
>>
>>34477491
Initials? I think I know who you are
>>
I'm a liar.
-A
>>
>>34477969
>I think I know who you are

How about you tell me who you think I am and I'll tell you if you're close.
>>
>>34477491
Tfw fell for an Anna too. Dont trust Annas anons. I love her though. Idk why she keeps me around.
>>
>>34477491
Tfw Anna but see you in every thread and know I'm not the same Anna.
>>
File: moo.jpg (61KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
moo.jpg
61KB, 1280x721px
Dear MOOT I posted but you still ain't callin
I left my cell, my Faceook and my home phone at the botton
I made two threads back in summer, you must not-a seen 'em
There probably was a problem with the servers or somethin
Sometimes I misspell words when I post 'em
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's Canvas?
My sisters pregnant, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Boxxy
I read about your summerfag problem too I'm sorry
I had a friend an hero over some cancerous fags who annoyed him
I know you probably hear this everyday on /b/, but I'm your biggest fan
I even screen capped all the lulz you had with Snacks
My room/basement is full of your posters and your pictures man
I liked the prank you did recently with the music, that shit was fat
Anyways, I hope you see this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
>>
Anons

This has been the worst year of my life so far. Went through a weird relationship experience, got bronchitis, currently flunking every class in my semester with no hope of recovery, my professor died, and now I'm not making enough money with my cut hours to pay off my credit card debt. I'm not certain how to deal with all of this, but every time I come here some beautiful autistic faggot always manages to post the funniest thread somewhere. I think yesterday or the day before there was something about getting an advertising deal for a cleaning agent in return for sexual favors? Then there was that thread where people say something good about the anon above them and something good about themselves. I dunno man, I think I just want to say I fucking love you guys. You guys understand. I can always come here and it feels like home, even with all the retarded trap/pol/tfwnogf bullshit it just wouldn't be the same without it.

Thanks for always being here, but more importantly thanks for always being real. I love you faggots

J
>>
>>34479419
What was the weird relationship?
>>
>>34479085
Ah yes - you're the American Anna right?

The one I reference isn't from the states.
>>
Dear E
I like spending time with you. You're nice to talk to. It's sad how we won't cross paths anymore after a couple of weeks. It's really the only thing I look forward to now. When I won't be able to see you anymore, I don't know what I'd look for toward to. Sitting with you at gym is really the only thing I liked about going to school.

- C
>>
Dear F,
I know you're obviously out of my league and I haven't really spoken to you properly but I'm hung up on you. We have over-arching political ideals, you're into interesting music (even if it isn't to my tastes) and you're beautiful. I've developed a major crush on you but I can't bring myself to talk to you out of lack of courage, not that you'd be interested in me anyway.
-S
>>
you're a counterfeit.

Also there has to be a better way to communicate than through music and drug labels. This is retarded as fuck and no one is listening to me at all. I know what it takes to fix me and so do you. Give. Me. My. Bandaids. My. Tape.

There's a reason I put them on in the first place. I cannot exist like this. It's absolutely unbearable but because it's me we are talking about I endure. Why though must you make me suffer when I shouldn't have to? Just cut the shit and help me for fucking once.
>>
Please be well, J. For some reason, I had a worry spring up. I don't know any of your situations right now. Just be well, okay?
>>
A,
i'm really sorry for just disappearing on you like that, i know it's been years since we've spoke, i was in a very bad place at the time and didn't want to drag you into it, i love you so much and i still do honestly, but it's been years and you probably want nothing to do with me.

- J
>>
Dear N,

Sorry for being such an autistic creep.
Thanks for putting up with me as long as you did.

- E
>>
how hard did i fuck up in a previous life to deserve this

the same way i try to take all defeats and turn them into victories, what can i do with this.

if angels exist, they have no plans to stop this any time soon.

and who goes all out on a kid; you know what this means. get off your high horse. its like ur scraping for justification.

should not be possible. this is like some twisted black mirror episode. no high school kid can do this unless i fucked up so bad in a previous life, you scoured through space to punish my reincarnated spirit.

i hope that's not the case
>>
Man, fuck you, Claudius Lewis. I'm gonna fuck you right in the ass. Yeah, I'm gonna bend you over and fuck you right in the asshole.
>>
File: 1445119516645.jpg (161KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445119516645.jpg
161KB, 800x600px
>>34477187
Dear A

I already told you we'll see what happens depending on current emotions

-A
>>
>>34481271
Your speech and thoughts are fragmented.
I feel as if your post is directed towards me so, please, explain what's going on in a clear and concise way.
>>
>>34480805
J

I miss you too. Contact me please.
>>
>>34481527
Whoops forgot to sign myself as A

- A
>>
>>34481410
i can assure you that it is not
>>
A,

Contact me you absolute and COMPLETE fucking faggot holy shit.

P
>>
>>34482670
P,
Beg.
- A
>>
>>34481614
In the case that this isn't some rusemaster
[email protected]
>>
>>34482690
I bet. You are a black man
>>
>>34482690
NO WAY! >:C

>:C
>:C
; _ ;
>>
>>34475501

Dear P.

I know it was you shit in the shower, you fucking cunt, you shit in the shower and i'm the one who took the blame, when i found you and you sorry ass you are screwed.

With love, you brother.

-b.
>>
>>34475917
i dont need your support anymore. leave me alone
>>
>>34482915
sucks, then, doesn't it?
oh well.
>>
>>34483055
I don't know why you had to choose him over me.
>>
>>34483127
youre annoying sometimes, i'll be honest. but me and him arent on good terms. we will be, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 925x842px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 925x842px
>>34483227
>tfw anons respond to my fake letters
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.