[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here planning on killing themselves this year? if ive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2941.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2941.png
17KB, 633x772px
anyone here planning on killing themselves this year?

if ive worked up the courage, i'm probably going to kill myself tomorrow night.
>>
>>34475387
Youre not alone anon. I know that despair feel. But before i do, i was thinking about joining a monastery
>>
Don't do it. Just don't. It's a mistake. Some day you will see.
>>
>>34475471
Why? This life is repetitive. Everything is the same. The world is shit. Ive seen my fair share of sunsets, lolis, smiles, shiny things. But its just not worth it anymore. I stared into the abyss and it stared back
>>
>>34475658
Nigga, you don't know what the abyss is. Man the fuck up.
>>
Ive got a gun in the drawer, and it gives me the freedom to go out when I'll feel like it is time.
>>
>>34475658
>repetitive life
until you do something new, yeah. you're really bad at writing, read more.
>>
>>34475387
I'm thinking about going tonight, want to go with me? Having someone with me to make sure I don't pussy out would be nice. Want to talk on discord?
>>
>>34475774
How can I will what I will?
>>
>>34475658
Read 'journey to the end of the night' 'notes from the underground' and 'faktorum' and if you still want to off yourself, do it.
>>
I've been thinking about it more and more, not even from a depressed point of view. The last few years I always felt so sad, and would always tell myself that I should just fucking end it, but I never did because it would hurt my parents. But these past few months have been different for some reason. I've been terribly conscious of my existence, and more importantly how unimportant it is. Life seems like a waste of time, and I should kill myself because I'm not doing anything here, so maybe in death I'll find purpose.
>>
>>34475387
wait and see if trump builds the wall
>>
>>34475387
anybody here wanna suicide together
post kik and let's build a plan
>>
>>34476214
im from florida btw
>>
>>34476228
I'm in florida too, by orlando. I don't have a kik, do you have a discord?
>>
File: 157.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
You know, if nothing good happens to me this year, I think I might actually do it. Im really trying here, Im pretty sure my novel will be published internationally, Im pretty close to getting a 6pack, Im trying to get together with a qt girl that likes vidya, and Im trying to get a better job, later on this year, better education.

I really am trying my best this year, and if my best doesnt manage to at least give me a okayish life by the end of this year, then I guess I will do it, since not even my best was good enough.
>>
>>34476228
>>34476289
pls respon

origijrinewrfiweu
>>
>>34475471
>Some day you will see
If he killed himself, then I doubt he will live to see it.

Also, kys normie.
>>
>>34475387
Yes, but I need to wait out the winter because I want to go to the Rocky Mountains to do it (without freezing my ass off).
>>
>>34475729
Stop acting like a black person wigger.
>>
>>34476289
sorry no discord, I have email pls post ur email
>>
>>34476663
[email protected]
>>
OP here, if you wanna talk my kik name is jydvsn
>>
>>34476911
you want a be part of the suicide squad too?
>>
>>34476986
sure

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

ORIGINAL
>>
>>34476904
you get my email?
oregano
>>
>>34475447
Thought about something similar aswell, but without the suicide part.
>>
I know life can be hard, anons. I'm still pretty young so I know you'll all probably ignore this or call me a fag but I'll say it anyways. After I graduated high school I spent the last three years doing nothing, I've felt like shit my whole life. But I finally decided to apply to a decent college with financial aid and I'm starting in march. Just having two classes maybe once a week makes me feel good, lads. Please find something to do, be productive in some way and you'll feel a lot better. I don't want to see any of you kill yourselves
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.