[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about this roastie, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (117KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 1136x852px
https://youtube.com/watch?v=DLAVaEu9Pcw
pic unrelated
>>
>>34474850

i love these cUcck videos. :)
>>
These people don't think into the future. Similar to traps.

Here's the issue.

Being a trap or in an open relationship when you're younger and attractive and don't have children seems like a fun idea, and in the moment it does seem interesting.

But this doesn't last forever, traps who could once pull off the cutesy looking female age into typical old men, no amount of makeup and dressing up and feminine mannerisms can hide the aging process. In regards to open relationships, what about the long term? This kind of setup just does not work trying to raise a family, can you imaging sitting around at Xmas dinner with your 2 dads and 1 mum? Or 3 dads and 2 mums? Or your 3 mums and one dad? See how stupid that is? How do you even have family get togethers? It's a complete and utter circus, no stability whatsoever, hippy ass shit, no place to raise a family.

I honestly hate these people with a passion. It disgusts me.
>>
this is my worst fear. I meet the love of my life but she wants to cuck me. I wish i could just have someone forever and then live with them like an indian marriage.
>>
>>34475037
Trannies can just take estrogen and completely negate the aging problem.
>>
>>34475037
>implying everyone is wanting to raise a family
>sperging out because people have different desires than you
>>
>>34475390
Not possible to negate aging. It happens to everyone and even plastic surgery doesn't conceal it. A trap over the age of 30 sounds disgusting imo
>>
>>34475414
What are they going to do, be 40,50,60+ year ugly old farts in these meme open relationship? Yeah no, open relationships only work when you're young and have youthful bodies. Once you get to a certain age (like 30-35+) and your body starts slowly going to shit, this is where family and children come into the equation, focus is shifted from your own personal enjoyment to your kids, mostly because you no longer have the youth and sexual market value anymore.

>>34475390
False. Read >>34475486

Traps turn to absolute shit in their 30s once the feminine traits eventually get aged out of the MALE
>>
>>34475486
>>34475569
The anon talking about the aging problem was talking about how some men can pull of being cute as their young but test fucks them over in the long run.

I meant that if you start taking estrogen while you're young and can pull off looking like a girl that doesn't go away as you get older.

Trannies can even manage to look even more feminine and young than a regular woman since they have a much more controlled hormone balance. You can think of HRT and estrogen like the womans version of taking testosterone for gym gains.

So the reality is that trannies who have properly dosed from a young age should age incredibly well all things considered. If you ignore the kidney failure and cancer risks from decades of HRT.
>>
>>34475585
I've never seen a trap that was still convincing after 40. Most of them are teens or in their early 20s.
>>
>>34475626
>I've never seen a trap that was still convincing after 40

Because HRT hasn't existed in the main stream for more than a decade. This is pretty basic shit dude.
>>
>>34474850
>that body language
Holy shit, it almost hurts to see.

The blonde guy is literally dead inside, you can see that by how hard he tries to hold onto her, he has nothing else left in his life.

The whore is just a manipulative cunt who cares about no one but herself, she tightly grabs the blonde guy's arm and stares at him while nodding as to say "good boy, repeat all that I told you to say".

The dark-haired guy is obviously just into this for the casual sex and is most likely bisexual.
>>
>>34475626
>>34475778
I've neer seen a trap that was convincing at any age.
>>
objectively, there is nothing wrong with being a cuck
>>
>>34476365
>there's nothing objectively wrong with giving your emotions and time away to someone who obviously doesnt return the favor and is taking advantage of you

ok sure believe what you want
>>
>>34475833
And she's wearing whore yoga pants. Not an argument I know but.

The blonde guy is getting cucked way more i think. The Indian looking guy is just there for whatever. Blondie gonna get his heart broke
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.