[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like women hate threads on 4chan are really starting to work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_0570.jpg (125KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0570.jpg
125KB, 750x743px
Looks like women hate threads on 4chan are really starting to work
>>
>>34474191
>It's up to all of us to empower girls
What about boys?
Why are girls so important?
>>
>>34474191
Haha, it's great because women are doing better than men in school but because they don't feel smart it's considered 'troubling'.
>>
>>34474191
This is proof that women are getting smarter
>>
>>34474191
The dumber they get the more Staceys their are.

Do you want that anon.
>>
Most girls I know are all really smart.
>>
>>34474227
because girls are better at stem. guys grow up into manbabies now.
>>
>>34474237
And it's funny on a deeper layer because she misinterpreted the article and in doing so confirmed its thesis.
>Girls are less likely to consider themselves smart! - Woman
>Young girls less apt to think women are intelligent - Article
>>
>>34474274
they are not, they are good at memorizing and mimicking like the monkeys they are
>>
>>34474299
>because girls are better at stem
But girls don't go into stem, and also girls don't contribute to stem, so i'd like to know how those two factors correlate with them being better at stem.
In fact I don't, because they don't, because girls aren't better at stem.
Now fuck off roast beef, this isn't your territory.
>>
>>34474227
>Why are girls so important

Every women has inherent biological value whereas men do not.

There's a reason why women live life on easy mode and I can assure you that it has nothing to do with evil jewish schemes.
>>
File: 1471863606078.jpg (19KB, 487x553px) Image search: [Google]
1471863606078.jpg
19KB, 487x553px
>>34474191
When will the "women are downtrodden and need special attention" idea end?
>>
>>34474191
They don't consider themselves smart because they're honest. Little girls aren't smart.
>>
>>34474325
Lol indeed
>>
white women in America are the most privileged group in the country, now people are telling us we have to make them feel even more special
>>
File: 106308919-malibu_stacey_3.png (180KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
106308919-malibu_stacey_3.png
180KB, 500x376px
>>34474191

Don't ask me, I'm just a girl

Oregano
>>
>>34474227
Because if you read the research, boys didnt stop consider themselves smart, girls did.
>>
>>34475201
>attractive white women
FTFY
>>
>>34474191
>60% of bachelors and masters are awarded to women
>women have preferential hiring in stem
>B-but I FEEL
>>
Are American mothers taught to hate their sons or something? They cut their dicks at birth and campaign about how girls are so much better and need more "opportunity"
>>
File: ameri frog.png (14KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
ameri frog.png
14KB, 327x367px
>>34475457
Damn, makes you think.
>>
>>34475457

>cut their dicks

They think its hygienic to do so and nobody bothers to tell them otherwise, doctors simply fucking do it unless you tell them not to and even then that's not a guarantee that your dick won't be cut.

>campaign about how girls are so much better and need more opportunity

A loud minority speaking as if it's a majority. Sadly, it's working, just like the former point has worked for years and years and will continue to until someone finally realizes we're all equally worthless regardless of our genitals.
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 282x179px
Young girls are absolutely right.
>>
>>34475457
>cut their dicks at birth

Circumcision has nothing to do with the feminization of society, you fucknut.

Israelites circumcised all their males, and they locked up their femmes in huts during menustration and massacred entire societies with their alpha blood.

The root of the problem is actually leaving these traditional practices of male rite-hood.
>>
>>34475750
You've twisted it so far up your stupid ass that you now consider genital mutilation an act of male rite-hood. No wonder women are so out of line with you morons.
>>
>>34474191

Girls and boys need to be powered equally or not at all. What I really hate is the phrase "telling your girl she can do anything" did she ever think she couldn't do anything? Why the fuck would I tell her that if she can't?
>>
>>34474227
They simply won't give a fuck.

Girls back in my school got pampered like fuck by the teachers.
>>
>>34476288
the point is that you're blathering away like a neo-atheist cuck. Society, as a whole, is leaving circumcision and yet we're getting more feminine.

If you're going to paint an apocalyptic future, at least point it to related facts and graphs.
>>
>>34474274

t. roastie

Just because you have a liberal arts degree doesn't mean you are le smart
>>
>>34476582
>His dick was cut because jews didn't want to stand out
>he doesn't think its a problem
>call other people cucks

No. Male genital mutilation has to be stopped.
>>
>>34475278
Every single white woman is privileged. Fat white women created the fat acceptance movement
>>
All mothers raise the kid directly in a way that will make him a failure in life if he doesn't have a father role model.

Mother will raise her kid exactly the way that she wishes Chads who pumped and dumper her were but weren't. So she will teach him to be what the Chad that fucked her wasn't, loyal, nice to girls, passive, doesn't speak his mind before speaking etc.

In turn if the kid didn't have a strong father figure to show him what really works, he will have constant failure in life and relationships.
>>
>>34476568
My female classmate in college openly admitted that she's been manipulating teachers into giving her leniency, extra chances and grade boosts since she was in Elementary.

Being born with a vagina is life on easy mode.
>>
>>34474466
Not in our lifetime. Look at blacks, they complain about slavery to this day.
>>
>>34474227
Feminized education system has been a thing for a while now. Women were good at caring in the home, while boys would learn things from their father/other males via doing stuff together. Now education is more institutionalized and female teachers are abundant (because people thought women are good at all stages of childcare because they took care of the housecaring for some reason), women teach the way women learn, and the boys suffer through it
>>
>>34477176
>women teach the way women learn, and the boys suffer through it
So much fucking this. Studying in an economical field at the moment, breezing through the shit like nothing else. Every time a girl asks me something, it's some stupid shit you can look up by yourself or even get the solution by thinking for a moment.

>how do I calculate this?
>so I have these two points, what should I do with them?

They don't understand what they're learning, they just soak it up and forget it after the exams.
>>
Women are fucking stupid. Most women should be happy to get a job as a cleaning lady, that's all they could ever do.

This is also true for men, in today's feminized "disposable male" society. We are all just piles of shit who should be assembling plastic garbage in a factory. We don't need any more academics in useless fields.
>>
File: 14452305726.jpg (103KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14452305726.jpg
103KB, 1024x1024px
You losers are pathetic, and you wonder why you're virgins.
>>
>>34477386
lowqualitybait.jpeg

origileks
>>
>>34476636
>can't even respond to the point
your programming is broken, friendo
>>
>>34477386
> Wat did xhe mean by this, what is the Bog's endgame?

At least try to stay on topic.

>>34474191
> New research

How can this be "new" when people were already saying that decades ago?
>>
>>34474227
doesnt matter. guys are fucking better and always will be.

no girl in existence is as autistic as a guy can be.

name 1 girl in existence that would turn down 1 million dollars, work for almost 1 decade on a single maths problem in a run down soviet flat with his 70 year old mom and then subsequently turn down the highest award in mathematics that was at the time being awarded by the King of Spain because of a fight with a chinese professor.

sorry girls, but you just don't have what it takes to reach the top.
>>
>>34474274
>Go to google
>look up list fields medalists
>1 woman on the list
>>
>>34475708
>tfw gifted female
>tfw Stacies hate you because you're different
>tfw men look down on you because they think you're another dumb Stacy
>forever alone
>>
>>34477663
Yeah that's definitely why you're alone, because you're so much more special and smart than everyone else :^)
>>
>>34477663
>gifted female

What do you study dumb roastie?
>>
>>34477797
Law.

>inb4 not STEM
>>
>>34477663
>gifted female

Yeah right. I've literally never met a women with an intellect worth mentioning, and I study at one of the best Universities in the world.

"Gifted" females usually have an above average IQ which they use to study like asians in order to collect degrees whilst their brain is just memorized crap, netflix and some social circle drama.
>>
>>34477663
>tfw really obvious troll
>tfw /r9k/ still falls for it
>>
>>34475236
What's wrong with kids seeing reality? Why should we feed them lies?
>>
>>34477960
>one of the best universities
>top...?

>>34477960
I usually study 2 days in advance. Don't watch Netflix or TV, don't have a social circle. Last time I watched a movie was in October.
>>
>>34477924
Lmfao and what qualifies you to be "gifted"?

>inb4 IQ
>>
File: 1475522538402.png (215KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1475522538402.png
215KB, 816x1056px
>>34474227
Society cares about women. Every woman is considered vital to the continuation of the species, so they are to be uplifted and protected in every way. This is why they have the right to vote without having to sign up for the draft in the US.

Men are disposable. They're the workhorses and providers of the world. If one man dies, he can be replaced by another. You don't need 5 men to have 5 kids, all it takes is one. So very few men of extraordinary intellect, skill, or power are important to society, but the rest are simply there to keep things moving.
>>
>>34478069
>"Gifted"
>Replies to the same post twice
>>
File: 1468428905748.jpg (34KB, 500x356px)
1468428905748.jpg
34KB, 500x356px
>>34475201
They're the most privileged group in the WORLD. They live life free of consequence and responsibility, and are able to convince society that they're oppressed.

I almost feel bad for women of color who are put to the side in these feminist movements so white and Jewish women can complain about being marginalized. They don't have to deal with the worse aspects of men like black and brown women do, and most likely they've never faced true hardship
>>
>>34478069
>top...?

Certainly top 10 globally, significantly better in most rankings

>I usually study 2 days in advance

Similar for me. I only have proper exams once a year, study maybe 10 hours total for them. Grades are mediocre but everyone else even close to being as lazy as me has already been kicked out (and plenty who worked more)

>no netflix, tv or movies, no social circle either

Then what do you do all day?

>inb4 anime and manga
>>
>>34474191

Chelsea triggers me so much. She just does.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 160x155px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 160x155px
>>34477386
GTFO,ROASTIE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

this comment is both original and has lots of important content.if you think otherwise,you are a nigger
>>
File: Nature.jpg (121KB, 591x640px)
Nature.jpg
121KB, 591x640px
>>34478105
>Men are disposable

Literally this, when a woman can't get any benefit from a man, she throw him at the trash and she beings to search another one to keep her lifestyle of "spend money and whine about how oppressed they are"
>>
>>34477606
What do you think based Perelman is working on now?
>>
>>34474191
when have girls not bitched all day long in class that they failed a test they did better than most of the class
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 642x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 642x767px
>tfw i've never paid for a women on a date at anyone in my adult life
>some of them even complained to their friends
>still fucked them anyway

When will these dumb bitches learn that i'm not their get free food coupon?
>>
>>34478116
You got me there.

>>34478092
I was responding to a picture with an IQ chart, you're a little late with inb4 gifted, my friend.

>>34478200
That's really nice, congrats! I wish I was English or American, you guys have all the cool unis.

>Similar for me. I only have proper exams once a year, study maybe 10 hours total for them. Grades are mediocre but everyone else even close to being as lazy as me has already been kicked out (and plenty who worked more)

You get it. What are you taking?

> Then what do you do all day?
I write, read and play video games, talk to the few online friends I have. Do online friends count as a social circle?
>>
>>34478437
>I wish I was English or American, you guys have all the cool unis

I'm neither, just a regular europoor. Studying in the UK though, so I guess you could take a 50/50 guess on which Uni it is

>You get it

Thanks. My professors and classmates think I'm wasting my talent (I probably am)

>What are you taking?

Physics

>I write, read and play video games, talk to the few online friends I have

Sounds comfy. I never had the motivation to write, used to read a ton though. Think I'll try to get back into it after graduating

>Do online friends count as a social circle?

I guess? I'm not really an expert on those, I just have a few people on steam that I mostly added through mutual friends to play CS with. Thought about adding some robots on kik or discord but never actually did that.

What do you actually talk about with online friends?
>>
>>34477284
I think i do this too, thanks school system.
>>
File: 1485561010970.jpg (429KB, 749x948px)
1485561010970.jpg
429KB, 749x948px
>>34477924
>law
>whining about how your side is right
>woman

Checks out senpaitachi. Whi knows how far her axe wound will take her. Also pic related, """"""""" foreveralone""""""""""
>>
>>34474447
But it's their fault we exist in the first place.
>>
>>34479363
Woah look, a thread with images
>>34454833
>>
File: 1478741860875.gif (1MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1478741860875.gif
1MB, 255x191px
>>34475708
>men smarter than women
>men also dumber than women

kek, women can't do anything right.
>>
>>34474466
Women's entire social strategy is the equivalent of "tears welling in big puppy dog eyes" so....never?

>>34475708
And this is how they pull it off; by literally crowding the center. All the "dumb to average" women and ethnic/cultural minorities will only latch on to the parts of progressive ideology that make them special and above reproach and not the parts that involve introspection and open-mindedness.
>>
File: IQ representation.png (8KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
IQ representation.png
8KB, 282x179px
>>34475708
It looks more like this
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.