[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>getting hung up on a girl >in 2017

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 32.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>getting hung up on a girl
>in 2017
>>
She's different man.
>>
Ikr?
Most are just child mind feminazi autistic screechers
>>
>>34473430
fuckin hurts man. i'm getting better every day but i feel like i'm still converging to a state that's sadder than i was before everything happened because i doubt i'll find someone like her again. i hope she's happy though, she deserves it. i'm glad i helped her through a tough time
>>
>grow out of your oneitis in 2017

on one hand. I'm free.

on the other hand I don't have the joy of naive emotions like love and compassion anymore
>>
Reminder that all oneitis and >tfwnogf posters are literally in high school.
>>
>>34473527
I make some of them and I'm 25 but I acknowledge there is a large number of underage users here.
>>
>>34473468
What was she like, anon? Most women aren't that unique
>>
>>34473527
i'd wager it's ~70-80% underage. a lot of us are in our late 20's going through this because we are late bloomers and did not have regular high school experiences. kinda goes with the territory of being a bot
>>
>>34473587
i don't want to describe her because she browses and i've embarrassed her enough on this board already but she actually does have a unique set of typically clashing phenotypical traits that represent my ideal. i'd wager there might be maybe 10,000 girls like her, of which i will probably never meet another one (and that's just meeting them, let alone having them click in the same way we did). i've actually looked at the numbers because i'm definitely interested in finding another girl like her and it doesn't look good. i just hate the thought that if i meet another woman that doesn't hit all the same checkboxes that this girl did that i'll never be happy with her
>>
>>34473699
So... you just liked her because she's pretty?
>>
>>34473527
My last oneitis was when I was in high school but now I have another one at 22. Make sense because I'm still socially and emotionally stuck at the level of an awkward teenage wallflower.
>>
File: dolly parton.jpg (202KB, 963x746px) Image search: [Google]
dolly parton.jpg
202KB, 963x746px
>>34473699
yeh, people get old and turn ugly

time to diverisify your phenotypes or you'll die alone
>>
>>34473430
never had oneitis
how is it like to have one?
>>
I've stopped talking to the girl im crazy about. Now I'm pretty certain that she now be fucking one of my friends. Her and I have hooked up in the past and now I feel like I wasted so much time on her. Just two weeks ago she was all over me and now were not even friends.
>>
>>34473727
this isn't muh "wahhh she was da one 4 mi :(" but i'm really picky and she had everything going for her. i liked everything about her, i feel like the majority of people i meet in my lifetime will probably have one little piece here and there missing, especially since the things i like often contradict each other. i like brown girls but hate islam, i like submissive girls but also like making decisions as a couple, i like thicc girls but also enjoy hiking/lifting, i need a girl who likes my autism but i'm also a pseudochad jock, etc.

>>34473759
that's the only answer i'm reaching but i'd rather die alone than """settle""" tbqh. i can't help it

>>34473790
she wants you to beat up your friend. it's a test, trust me
>>
>>34473782
It's pretty shit famstein. An emotional rollercoaster of despair to almost-happiness with the ever-present reminder you'll never have her. At least that's what it is for me. I was happier being an attachment-free robot, though I was also less motivated.
>>
i doubt she's still hung up on me. i wish she was
>>
File: IMG_0547.jpg (23KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0547.jpg
23KB, 300x358px
I don't get why robots are obsessed with women

They're genuinely awful "people" and sex doesn't even feel as good as fapping

Only a faggot clouded by his urges could take a good look at a woman and NOT be sickened

>stupid
>childish
>short sighted
>herd minded
>no genuine interests
>no capacity for intellectualism
>boring
>whiny
>drama addicted
>hypergamus
>selfish
>irrational
>hold grudges over the pettiest grievances
>annoying
>>
I never allowed myself to fall very hard for girls, but I have a weakness for traps because they are so rare.
>>
Anyone develop crushes on girls they talk to once?? I talked to this girl on omegle and she wasnt even flirting with me but i became really into her i havent seen her since
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.