[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abortion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (65KB, 400x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 400x436px
>Supporting pro-life
It's like you actually want more children to have terrible worthless lives. Of all places, R9k should know this better than anyone
>>
Fuck off roastie. Your days of killing babies are over. Think before opening your legs from now on mmkay?
>>
>>34472681
/thread

Original comment fuck roasties
>>
>>34472670
>Implying the bloviating, reactionary, morons that infest most of 4chan can hold a set of coherent and consistent ideas.

Take /pol/, they're stridently pro-life, yet want to reduce the black birth rate and ensure a white majority in the US. Abortion is the only thing currently keep that down, taking it away will only further black the US.
>>
File: image.jpg (499KB, 791x606px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
499KB, 791x606px
>>34472681
I'm a dude, dude. And it's much better for the fetus to die before it can develop into a thinking being and have to be starved and abused in a shit low tier house by terrible parents
>>
File: 1484485497195.gif (1010KB, 233x226px) Image search: [Google]
1484485497195.gif
1010KB, 233x226px
failed normalfags/newfags. I'm pro-abortion. too many fucking people. life is suffering unless you fit. fuck /pol/ and fuck conservacucks. they're going to fuck and kill babies anyway you stupid shits. stop people fucking. don't stop abortions. narrow-minded jellyfish.
>>
>>34472681
I've had a girl in my uni that got raped and developed some mental issues after that. She saved the baby only because here are strict laws when it comes to abortion, but I've heard that she tried to drown him after they got back home from the hospital.
That's why I'm pro-choice.
>>
File: image.gif (800KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
800KB, 500x500px
>>34472925
>too many people
Exactly. We don't need any more people doing useless things and taking resources while returning nothing.
>>
>>34472973
The saddest thing is that she wasn't even a degenerate Stacy. She was a timid nerdy girl
>>
>>34472670
abortion is okay just take away child support because it completely ruin the black community. also single mothers are collapsing the welfare state because kids are expensive.

>72 Percent Of Black Kids Raised By Single Parent, 25% Overall In U.S.

https://newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/
>>
I fully support killing babies, I just don't want to pay for it.
>>
File: not so smug pepe.png (75KB, 499x499px)
not so smug pepe.png
75KB, 499x499px
>want less people in the world and for less kids to have horrible lives

yet

>want roasties to have to suffer for being whores by taking responsibility

i can only choose one
>>
>>34473069
you are just going to pay for the welfare when it grows up.
>>
File: 1483728333943.png (566KB, 682x711px) Image search: [Google]
1483728333943.png
566KB, 682x711px
>"hurr hurr too many people end the suffering"
Abortion isn't a form of population control. There's literally no evidence of that. If anything it's contributed to the population by being a significant contribution to a culture that doesn't value life in a meaningful way. It treats reproduction like just another service that you can opt in and out of. It treats people as disposable products. So women can 5 kids and just let men and the state take care of them. They look at it like a mild inconvenience in exchange for the social status of being a "mother". The idea that women should have the right to kill their fetus is disgusting. It's selfish and only serves to make women into bigger roastie whores who use their vagina as a social weapon.
>>
>being too poor to afford an abortion
maybe fucking shouldnt be a top priority if you cant pay for an abortion

>b-but sex f-feels really gud
try heroin instead nigger
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>34473069
It is sort of expensive. That's one of the only problems with it. Too bad we can't come up with a cheap ethical method.
>>
>>34473103
roasties can use birth control anyway
>>
File: blessed lol.jpg (4KB, 136x147px) Image search: [Google]
blessed lol.jpg
4KB, 136x147px
>>34472670
>op's childhood was shit
>therefore everyone childhood will be shit

>>34472925
>"too many fucking people. life is suffering"
>This is what permavirgins tell themselves to justify their involuntary celibacy.
>>
>>34472925
I never think ugly of it that way people are going to rape anyways let's legalize that too along with murder, theft, and meth.
>>
>>34473138
Rusty coat hangers.
>>34473107
I don't want it to grow up.
>>
>>34473103
How many roasties get abortions compared to girls who were raped? I agree that roasties should be punished for being so irresponsible, but I agree with most of the other posters that having more babies is not the way to go.
>>
File: image.gif (204KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
204KB, 404x416px
>>34473120
You might have a point about the population control but I'm willing to bet that a very large amount of aborted fetuses are better off that way instead of developing and living in terrible homes. There was a recent controversy in my state over a girl who was put into foster care because her parents didn't want to abort. Do you know what happened to her? Her foster parents quite literally starved her to death. She would have been better off never being alive then living a short life of starvation
>>
>>34472758
>>>34472681
> And it's much better for the fetus to die before it can develop into a thinking being and have to be starved and abused in a shit low tier house by terrible parents
If the kid doesn't commit suicide, then they still appreciate life you moron.
>>
>>34473171
You should have paid for the abortion then.
>>
>>34472670
There's a direct correlation between Roe v. Wade and women becoming massive sluts. If you're for abortion, you support women's right to be a whore.
>>
>>34473212
No man! Like, life is sacred and special! We as humans have been given a unique task to protect life.

LIFE IS SPECIAL HUMANS ARE SPECIAL IM SPECIAL PLEASE
>>
>>34473233
I'll kick their stomach for free if they want. That'll kill the baby.
>>
>>34473120
yes i support life, i support baby jarome growing up to be a gangbanging degenerate leech to society who I have to support with my tax dollers.

i support the irresponsible whores (who are the majority of woman who get abortions) who could care less about their childs basic education, mental state or overall well being who don't have the sufficiant funds or family structure to properly raise the poor child.

i support the idea of the kid being a robot and suffering as i did

in a perfect aryan society it would be imoral to kill an unborn baby, but here it is mercy to everyone
>>
>>34473216
>If the kid doesn't commit suicide, then they still appreciate life you moron.
As a person that would never kill themself I find myself with an extreme desire to smash you up a little for trying to tell me I'm happy or that I enjoy being alive.
>>
>>34473256
Then you'll have to pay for the resulting injuries to the mother.

Face it. You are a wageslave, you're gonna have to pay the toll.
>>
File: cheer up, pepe.jpg (13KB, 246x236px)
cheer up, pepe.jpg
13KB, 246x236px
imagine if all the NEETs were aborted

imagine if all robots were aborted
>>
File: 1473052577028.jpg (62KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473052577028.jpg
62KB, 800x960px
This whole argument is pointless.
All we need to do is replace women.
>>
Why do they have to kill the baby before it's born? They should have to carry it to term then have it killed in whatever humane way they like. That'll teach them to not be whores.
>>
File: image.png (27KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27KB, 657x527px
>>34473304
The world might be mariginally better.
>>
>>34473297
Healthcare should be user paid.
>>
>>34473212
You're describing social decay, and like I said, abortion is a cause more than a solution.

>>34473257
It's a great troll point, but even though blacks use abortion more, it doesn't function as eugenics. Also you're doing the same thing as the other guy. You're acting as if shitty people get abortions therefor they don't end up as parents. But that's not true at all. Most people who get abortions already have kids or will have kids in the future
>>
File: image.gif (343KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
343KB, 300x300px
>Women are sluts!!
>Thy should have to take care of a child!!!
Do you fags even understand the responsibility having a child entails
>>
>>34473365
Feeding it and keeping it in a temperate environment.
>>
>>34473331
Everyone should be able to get treatment for their ailmentss.

You choose to be a wageslave, no one is forcing you.
>>
>>34473465
>Everyone should be able to get treatment for their ailmentss.
And why is that?
>>
>>34473512
Because people shouldn't die because they are poor.
>>
>>34473525
Why? What is your rationale behind these statements.
>>
>>34472670
But I'm in support of abortion though.

Last thing we need are more fuckups in the world, and let's be honest here: if this place is anything to go off of, as well as many other examples, then it'd be the more humane thing to do. Everyone is always pro life up until the baby is born, then it's a giant middle finger to the face and an echoing "fuck you".
>>
>>34473570
I told you my rationale. It is my opinion that people in our society should get free healthcare so that poor people don't suffer or die unnecessarily.
>>
>>34473625
Why do you feel that way? What makes you believe that?
>>
>>34473657
I would like to see that people don't suffer and die unnecessarily. I think it also creates a better society for everyone, since they have less angry and desperate poor people to worry about.
>>
>>34473737
Why do you not want people to suffer and die? They won't be a problem if they suffer and die, so your end isn't unique to your means. So you're not actually arguing for your end.
>>
>>34473812
>Why do you not want people to suffer and die?

Because I am a very compassionate person.

>They won't be a problem if they suffer and die

They might be a problem before they die. French and Russian revolution comes to mind.
>>
>>34472973
>>34473039
So did she kill him in the end?
>>
>>34473837
>Because I am a very compassionate person.
Not an argument. If you can't underpin your claim with a rational argument then don't say it, because you clearly don't know what you're talking about.
>They might be a problem before they die. French and Russian revolution comes to mind.
So we should kill them before they become a problem?
>>
>>34473892
>If you can't underpin your claim

What claim?

>because you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Ironic, coming from an anarchist.

>So we should kill them before they become a problem?

There is no we here. I think it would be possible, if you had robot soldiers. Otherwise you are going to have a hard time finding mentally stable people willing to commit genocide.
>>
>>34474022
>What claim?
That everyone should have access to medical care.
>Ironic, coming from an anarchist.
That's not what irony means.
>There is no we here. I think it would be possible, if you had robot soldiers. Otherwise you are going to have a hard time finding mentally stable people willing to commit genocide.
It has happened thousands of times in recorded history. It wouldn't be hard.
>>
File: latest.jpg (27KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
27KB, 306x423px
>>34472670
t. adam
>>
>>34474070
>That everyone should have access to medical care.

It is an opinion, not a postulation. I have explained why I have that opinion.

>That's not what irony means.

It is. You think you know what you are talking about, but you just spewing the molynoo gobbledygook.

>It has happened thousands of times in recorded history. It wouldn't be hard.

It hasn't happened before. I said mentally stable. Do you think the buntu militias in Rwanda were comprised of mentally stable people?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.