[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix women? Do we repeal the 19th Amendment?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_8816.jpg (28KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8816.jpg
28KB, 450x450px
How do we fix women?

Do we repeal the 19th Amendment?
>>
>>34471413
Destroy social media
>>
>>34471413
Better question:
>How do we fix robots?

Lets face it, robots are failed people. We just sit around and bitch on the internet while doing nothing to improve our standing in the world. We deserve to be alone, we're horrible people.
>>
>>34471413
>have beta men stop being beta faggots and treat women like adults, instead of white knighting and protecting them
>encourage people to pursue their own betterment, and abolish "MUH EMOTIONAL SELF CONFIDENCE BOOST" bullshit
>treat women either 100% equally, or like in the 60s

Any other ideas?
>>
>>34471621
Yeah sure you deserve to be alone for being ugly that's totally legit reasoning.
>>
>>34471595
Social media has done nothing but promote the degeneracy of women. Can you imagine what males would be like if literally every single one of us was getting propositioned every hour for sex on all forms of social media?
>>
File: women are like puppies.jpg (418KB, 862x557px) Image search: [Google]
women are like puppies.jpg
418KB, 862x557px
>>34471621
We can still REEEE at how if a woman is on the same "failure" level as us they'll still have a social life, boyfriends, jobs, etc etc.
>>
>>34471621
and everyone deserves to die for destroying this planet and consuming too much resources.
see, i can make up arbitrary ethics also.
>>
>>34471674
It is. People want to pick out the best mate possible, ugly people probably have some poor genetics, thus they're excluded. You might not like it, you might not think its fair, but it's the truth.
>>
>>34471706
Im not the anon you're replying to.

The problem is that if a WOMAN is ugly\unlikable\etc just like robots, she'll STILL HAVE MULTIPLE FRIENDS AND BOYFRIENDS throughout her life, whereas robots could end up dying alone.

THAT is why people hate the dating dynamic.
>>
We all convert to Islam.
>>
>>34471815
And thats beta males, like those on this board. If they stopped being such pussies then that kind of behavior would stop. I don't understand why you're blaming women for the actions of beta males.
>>
File: _manipulated cuck.png (236KB, 428x484px) Image search: [Google]
_manipulated cuck.png
236KB, 428x484px
>>34472042
>I don't understand why you're blaming women for the actions of beta males.
Because women, AS FUCKING ADULT HUMAN BEINGS, should be able to understand they're abusing a situation, and should contain themselves, instead of being huge whores.
>>
>>34472042
>Its never a woman's fault! Its always men!

Go back to r e d d i t you fucking SJW
>>
>>34472065
>>34472077
>I..it's not my fault guys. L...look at them abusing the situation.

Wow.
>>
>>34471413
By fucking up the economy so hard with another great depression that it will become so unfeasible to hire women that no company will hire them and women will be forced to returning to grovel for a mid-income man to marry them as soon as they hit 20.

Face it, economic prosperity leads to degeneracy. Economic depression leads to piety and return to conservative values. This is an uncontestable fact.

Which one do you want, to live in a rich country full of sluts who will reject you or to live in a poor country where you're guaranteed a qt3.14 wife?

Its a hard choice but whats the point of wealth if you have no one to spend it with.
>>
>>34472095
This is why I've always said women are mentally children. You roasties pass the blame onto adults(men) all the time.
>>
>>34471413

That's a start. But there's a long way to go.
>>
>>34472133
We should also not reply to bait posts.
We gotta step our "baitpost detection" game up.

Answering the OP's question, it's pretty much men in general need to stop being beta faggots and going for shitty women. Pic related.
>>
>>34472133
>Woman blame men for being able to get laid at the drop of a hat
>Men blame women for not being able to get laid at the drop of a hat

Tell me again why your argument is better.

>>34472206
>Everything I don't like is bait.
>>
File: 1gfioI.png (164KB, 315x675px) Image search: [Google]
1gfioI.png
164KB, 315x675px
I hate fatties. Original pasta.
>>
>>34472285

That's fucking disgusting. Not her just physically, but her attitude. Can we gas them?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.