[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atheism thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: fedora.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
Why does everyone on 4chan think god exists? Why is being an atheist not cool anymore??
>>
>>34471059
Atheism is just like puberty - once you grow up it goes away.
>>
Atheism became too mainstream and also too associated with the left wing. To be contrary we pretend to be christfags, with the odd real christfag.
>>
File: 344.png (409KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
344.png
409KB, 479x720px
>>34471059
thread closed
orignealeolfoerleole
>>
>>34471066
you believe in the superstitious beliefs of bronze age palestinians.
>>
File: 1481205129460.png (481KB, 635x586px) Image search: [Google]
1481205129460.png
481KB, 635x586px
>>34471086
>atheists believe that God universally means Christian one.
>>
4chan is all about shitting on what is sacred, athiesm shitted all over religion and thus became the sacred gospel, which 4chan had to shit on and replace with this new right wing conservative act.

You don't even have to destroy it with logic, just call anyone who is an athiest fat and immature and you won.
>>
>>34471105
I assumed he'd be a Christian.
What difference does it make?
If you believe a god exists and interferes in human affairs, there's not a shred of evidence to support you, be that Yahfwey, Zeus, Thoton, etc.
If you believe that god exists and created the universe, that's all, I'm afraid we have better explanations of how the world came to be, based on evidence, that work perfectly well without assuming a god set them in motion. Occam's razor tells us that it's good scientific principal to set aside unnecessary assumptions.
>>
>believe in god
>continue to live a sinful lifestyle

all you fags rot in hell
>>
>>34471156
>we have better explanations of how the world came to be, based on evidence
Big bang has no concrete evidence apart scientific community circlejerk.
>>
>>34471156
There's a tons of "shreds of evidence" to support the existence of God.
>>
>>34471059
Because 4chan is contrarian to what is trendy and/or mainstream in the US.
>>
>>34471178
yeah therefore it must be whatever god you believe in, right?
>>
>>34471175
>tfw my god allows me to live "sinfully"
>>
I only understand two types of atheist:

- The hedonistic one, who just live for pleasure and don't give a fuck about science and humanity's future; and

- The niihilist suicidal one, who will just kill himself anyways.

All those shithead who blatter about science/reason/humanism can fuck off.
>>
File: 1430711232764.jpg (31KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1430711232764.jpg
31KB, 433x419px
>>34471059

>In America being a atheist is "edgy"
>One third of Americans believe the world was made in 6 days
>>
>>34471059
its not atheism that was the issue,
it was trying to build a cultural identity around it.
I had a Japanese friend who said that atheism in the united states resembled a cult to her.
>>
>>34471153
this.

just live your life OP.
>>
>>34471260
Nihilistic suicidal atheist reporting in, I'm ready to fucking die now.
>>
>>34471260
Or people that weren't born in USA/muslim shithole and never got indoctrinated to begin with? Your worldview is hilariously narrow.
>>
>>34471059

4chan is contrarian af and also fool of losers looking for a sense of belonging so as soon as atheism became mainstream with teenagers this place pretends to be christian, but then again no adult in the west actually thinks their religion is literally true and is only in it because they want to feel accepted so can't talk shit (well I can, but about everyone, not just this place)
>>
>>34471059
99.999% of all posts about god are trolls. In all my time here I think I've only seen one tripfag (over on /pol/, wofenstine I think he called himself) that was serious about god.
>>
>>34471300
>Nihilistic
Nihilists are unimaginative
>>
>>34471221
yes.
i have spoken to god, many times.
and he told me he is real.
>>
>believing in only one god

There are multiple gods, humans have known this for centuries until those sandnigger religions came and dumbed everything down so that there's only one superman skydaddy god.
>>
I guess you could call me an agnostic Christian ,
whether or not the supernatural and otherworldly aspects of it exists or not is irrelevant to me,
I still try to conduct myself according to Jesus Christ teachings.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.