[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people in NYC get laid without a car? what is the car

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (949KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
949KB, 2048x1365px
How do people in NYC get laid without a car? what is the car social status equivalent
>>
>>34470637
You've seen Seinfeld right?
>>
>>34470653
no orgindal
>>
Taxis.

Yes, it sucks major balls... drains your wallet damn quickly, especially after you've been buying her drinks all night. But since feminists all agree that it's *ahem, required* for a (gentle)man to pick up the tab, you're out of luck if you're the one trying to win HER over. And if you liked the girl, or have any intention of seeing her again, you'll also be paying for her cab in the morning.
Depending how far you live, it can easily cost upwards of $100 to bang a non-prostitute on a drunken one night stand in NYC.
I don't recommend public transport, as it gives too much time for her to change her mind, be interrupted by a phone call, or pass out from the drinking. Not to mention the creeps and criminals who might try fucking with you guys.
>>
>>34470917
Why would anyone want to live in a place like that?
>>
>>34470637
uber

originial
>>
>>34471001
If you can afford it, live there for the opportunities, glory, glamour, reputation, etc. Take your pick.

Pussy aside, NYC is actually a very convenient place to live for it's interconnected diversity of everything (not just skin colors) and 24hr stores. Public transport is pretty good. And driving is actually not bad, so long as you're not in the dead center of downtown or midtown areas, which is where all the beautiful girls and tourists will be.
>>
>>34470917
>feminists all agree that it's *ahem* required that a gentleman pick up the tab

This is how I know you're making it all up
>>
If you don't live in manhattan you dont get laid by white people. The end.
>>
>>34471393
Nope. It was hyperbolic sarcasm. Feminists want to be independent and all until they have to test a guy to see how "worthy" he is.
That's the thing about feminism, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. You offer to pay, she'll think you're traditionally misogynistic. You don't offer to pay, she'll remember your "selfishness." I've seen it too many times with these "strong, independent" types. And when they're drunk, they'll always conveniently accept your offer to pay.
>>
>>34470637
You do not need a car here. You can make due with the buses and trains. It is quite convienient. Having a car is unnecessary since parking fees and traffic are ridiculous.
>>
>>34471368
>not bad, so long as you're not in the dead center of downtown or midtown

Shit plus I could get attacked by the daredevils
>>
>>34470917
isnt a 20 minute + cab ride a long time
>>
>>34470637
Young people having cars isn't normal here, it's not worth it at the end of the day so people wait until they need one
Most just walk everywhere or take the bus
Of course if you have a car it means you're most likely more well off than everyone around you and it is a bonus, but not a big one
>>
>>34470637
Is it true that trains and subways dont run at night in Manhattan?
>>
>>34470653
jerry had a car
>>
boosted board
>>
>>34472958
no you idiot that is one of the greatest things about our transit system and unlike most in the world
>>
>>34472968
george didn't and half the show he was unemployed
>>
break it to me, guys

NYC is just like every other city in the world where if you're not a handsome ripped Chad or a successful yuppie, you will never ever get a chance at getting laid?
>>
>>34473203
Then why does is there a last train ride each night in How I Met Your Mother?
>>
>>34470917
you guys are idiots you are paying all this money just to risk getting falsely accuse of rape,paying child support or getting an STDs.
>>
>>34473266
probably because television comedies aren't real life
they run less frequently late at night but the system never shuts down
this is not true of buses irritatingly
>>
>>34473255
I haven't gone out of my way to get a gf and I haven't been handed one
a fat girl gave me her number once in a bar, so there's that
>>
>>34470637
I'm from NYC born and raised and I'm also a robot since being in kindergarten.

You have to either be attractive or just be cool.
Being cool means you dressed cool, you sound confident, you know about the night scene, and you can engage strangers in conversation
I've never picked up a girl ever and I've tried a decent amount of times but not as much as the whole "numbers game" rule number says I should

Anybody want to be friends? I've got my own apartment and some blow
>>
>>34473359
>Anybody want to be friends? I've got my own apartment and some blow
probably not but where you at
>>
>>34473393
Bushwick
I'm just glad it's not Williamsburg.
I would kill myself if I had to go outside and see hot girls walking with faggy hipsters
>>
>>34473422
bushwick is the new williamsburg
enjoy your rent increases
>>
File: 1450830718051.png (13KB, 557x606px) Image search: [Google]
1450830718051.png
13KB, 557x606px
>>34473337
Don't leave us hanging. Did you fug her :DDD

or are you not high test?
>>
>>34473359
Im considering moving from Ireland to the Bronx once I get my shit together , I have a few friends out there at the minute

One question though - how likely are you to see rats in NYC? Might sound like a silly question but it could be a deal breaker for me
>>
>>34473359
cocaine, wtf? I always think it's weird other robots have trouble talking to stangers, just like me, but are fine buying dangerous drugs from drug dealers.
>>
>>34473541
>Are there rats in NYC?

>ARE
>THERE
>RATS
>IN
>NYC

I was born in NYC, and lived here for 23 years and this by far the stupidest question I've ever heard about NYC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPXUG8q4jKU
>>
>>34474104
wtf why dont you get your shit together and clean the city? Fucking subhumans, do you shit on the street as well?
>>
>>34473541

Me too

How do you plan on leaving for NYC ireland bro
>>
>needing a car
>In Manhattan
The MTA is shit but we got Uber and the power of timbs,B.
>>
>>34473530
of course not
>>34474171
>do you shit on the street
no, if you're lucky you might stumble upon a homeless/mentally ill person dropping one on your subway train though
>>
>>34471450
You're trying so hard to sound like an alpha

It's not working
>>
>>34474433
MTA is great, cabs don't even enter my mind when thinking of how to get somewhere, they're basically for people who don't know how to navigate the subway and bus routes, ie tourists
>>
>>34474104
I know they are there for fuck sake but what I mean is are they a big deal as people make them out to be , like how likely am I to see them running around the streets for example
>>
>>34474636
you can spot them scurrying around down on the subway tracks quite frequently
on the street? not common except in some particular locations
your rodent concerns are misplaced, mice are a much more real problem since they are much more likely to be able to enter your apartment.
that's true of most places, though.
>>
>>34474877
>that's true of most places, though.
Only in 3rd world shitholes
>>
>>34470637
a private apartment
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.