[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls dislike guys that try to be protective of them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Why do girls dislike guys that try to be protective of them?
>>
Because you're not Chad
originleee
>>
Because vinyl and fedoras are never enough.
>>
File: Untitled.png (44KB, 1103x787px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
44KB, 1103x787px
>>34470334

yes. noone wants a beta
>>
>>34470334
they want to be independent probably. Can be a sign of insecurity maybe. But for the most part I think girls like it when you're protective it all depends on the situation.
>>
It's annoying as fuck. I'm not a child. I used to know this guy online who constantly asked me if I ate today/what I had for lunch and when I asked him why the FUCK does he keep asking me that, he was like "just want to see if you're not starving yourself." Like???? What the fuck. Men are fucking weird. Being """protective"""" isn't cute at all, whatsoever. Eugh.
>>
>>34470334
Girls actually love that. You probably did it wrong or falsely assessed your relationship to that girl.

Also that duck is fit as fuck. Look at that determination to kill.
>>
>>34470380
you're not a girl tho so that's kind of irrelevant
>>
>>34470334
>Why do girls dislike guys that try to be protective of them?
Because that implies that guy is needy and dont have a lot of options. The more girl puts effort into pinning down the guy into relationship the more she will treasure him. Nice, beta guys are like cheap products - easy to attain but has poor quality.
>>
>>34471262
>The more girl puts effort into pinning down the guy into relationship the more she will treasure him.
they dont pin down guys tho they kind of have to wait for the guy to approach and buy them stuff, mind and judgement altering drugs such as alcohol for example. like do you mean treasure just get them drunk or something?
>>
>>34470334
Because those guys tend to treat them like helpless toddlers that they also want to fuck, and not as sentient, capable adults.
>>
>>34471789
do you have daddy issues or something?
>>
>>34471323
>buy them stuff
literally irrelevant. if girls is into you, she'll gladly spend her money on you. The biggest mistake that guys make is they court girls long enough that she put you into boyfriend/friend zone and not treat you as a sexual being.
>>
Usually there is an alterior motive, and they don't want to look like they need help. Like if you were a small guy, and weren't the type of person to keep around some muscle in case someone decides to bully you. Then you'd just look weak and helpless, and all that over the fact that some drunk guy is hitting on you, and you're just being too nice to sweep him out by the back of his knees and give him a concussion.
>>
>>34472008
Dunno what type of person your dad is but my dad told me the same thing as they said.
>>
so its just a bad thing over all like if someone mugs her you should run away and let her fend for herself
>>
File: 1374405946277.jpg (14KB, 294x308px) Image search: [Google]
1374405946277.jpg
14KB, 294x308px
>>34471789

But if you're a women you're not a sentient capable adult honey
>>
>>34473007
and yet somehow you felt that was a mature and intelligent comment
>>
>>34470334
Actually I love guys like that, wtf op? It's literally the number 1 thing I look for in a bf.

If he's not ready to punch someone in the face for me, I don't want him.
>>
>>34472894
That's protectING, dipshit. It's a temporary response to a specific situation. "Being protective" is a constant state, where you hover and nag and generally act like she can't cross the street without you there to "protect" her. The real world isn't either do X thing all the time or never do X thing at all.
>>
>>34473912
okay honey im being protecting
hello nice to meet you im anon i like to be protecting about people i care about
those safety boots are really protecting when i drop things on them

i think your english might be a little rusty
>>
>>34470334
Not all of them, I actually enjoy that when it's on a healthy level.
Some of them are probably striving for independence, that's why they reject protective guys
>>
>>34470380
That's not even being protective, that's just being clingy.
>>
>>34473825
violence is pretty dumb, like i had a girlfriend before that'd get frustrated arguing with other people like i considered it somewhat protective to do something like jump into the conversation and kind of help it flow or whatever because im the one that gets to piss her off talking about stuff cause it's funny or she is cute when shes kinda mad and stuff
>>
>>34470334
Women do want to be protected by a tall, ripped Chad.

They dislike mate-guarding beta males.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.