[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate with a Passion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

ITT: People you hate with a passion
I'll start

>Pic related
This fucking cow. This abnomination of a human being. She eats potato chips and drinks soda all day, and that is her personality. Her whole personality is that she is a fucing disgusting cow, that can take care of herself worse than I. And she gets so much attention for this shit. Fuck you. I know it's pathetic that I hate so much on a 3-year old cow (15 in human years). But you are disgusting.
Her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lizzy.dances/
>>
File: Ros.jpg (1MB, 2458x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Ros.jpg
1MB, 2458x3000px
>>34469953
OP, you probably aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.
>>
>>34469966
What are you talking about? I just hate the fat cow in pic related
>>
>>34469966
>Being this buttmad you complete misread the post
Roasties are so fucking petty.
>>
>>34469953
>How dare non-qt women exist!
>Gas every non10/10 model!
She didnt do anything to you, just lives her life as a non-qt. Hating her says more about you being shallow and unpleasant than her.
>>
>>34470106
Shut the fuck up, she is disgusting.
>>
>>34470128
And? Do you also go to deformed people and go about how they should kill themselves?
It really does speak volumes about how men think about women they dont want to fuck. You are horrible person, thats all I am saying.
>>
That fat fuck boogie.
A lazy, greedy, irritating fatass that everyone seems to like for some reason.
I never understood what is either funny or entertaining with that insufferable lardass.
Same applies to most oddly popular e-celebs I guess, but he is one very notable example.
I guess entertainment is doing its job if people are entertained, but I honestly think that people who watch his videos have something wrong in their head.
>>
>>34470150
She is fat because she lives a disgusting life
>>
>>34470128
As if most of the men on r9k aren't.
>>
File: so.png (308KB, 469x601px) Image search: [Google]
so.png
308KB, 469x601px
This fucking mouth breather
>>
>>34470455
And? Her life doesnt affect you in any way
>>
>>34470594
Yeah, but I don't like disgusting things
>>
>>34470604
Yet you look in the mirror everyday.

There are countless disgusting things and people you dont give a shit about. You probably wouldnt give a shit about her if she just led unhappy:miserable life. Admit it. The only reason you hate her is because she is enjoying herself and getting positive attention.
>>
>fatty is still more athletic than OP
>>
>>34470647
Don't be too hard on him. He has alot to learn still. Give it some time.
>>
>>34470647
Yeah, I hate her for the undeserved fame. She gets attention even though she is disgusting.
>>
File: lt.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lt.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
I hate fat people.
Fat people in general.
No difference of race, sex, age, what they do and what they don't do.

Fat people are a plague of this lands.
They're usless, smelly and a weight on the health care system.

If you're fat and ashamed of that, you are somewhat okay. You still are a B person.
If you're fat and proud of it, I wouln't feel bad for killing you.
>>
>>34470695
She might be fat but she dances well. I saw a few of the videos on her insta.
>>
>>34471272
So you know the criteria for a good ballerina dancer?
>>
>>34470784
I hate fat people because they are making my life harder.
>they ride the bus and take 90% of the bus' space
>they block hallways just by existing
>they smell bad
>they buy much in stores and take hours to pay
>they feel entitled to a seat in busses just bc they're fat
>they take up SO MUCH SPACE
>they are always on a "diet"
>>
Man, overweight people don't do anything to harm anyone. Anyone hating on people with obesity are probably very insecure about being a skelly fucking twig that "larger" people could easily hurt just by sitting on them.
>>
>>34471434
>overweight people don't do anything to harm anyone
Ever been on the bus/train/plane with a fatty?
>>
>>34471449
Yeah, and it doesn't bother me. It's probably genetic or slow metabolism.
>>
>>34471434
>You don't like something?
>Guess you're insecure
What kind of logic is this
>>
File: ewh.png (122KB, 398x309px) Image search: [Google]
ewh.png
122KB, 398x309px
>>34471434
>>34471349

They're a weight (no pun intended) on the state.
Expecially the ones who are "proud" of their fatness and make it an insigna.

Also the "you hate something > You're insicure" is a stupid way of looking at things.

I hate them because I find them disgusting and worthless towards society.
There's nothing into being fat that's useful.
You're just a hussle that other people have to stand.

What a disgusting show of humanity.
>>
File: dream_life.png (114KB, 1448x828px) Image search: [Google]
dream_life.png
114KB, 1448x828px
me

ROBOT9000 WILL DIE IN HIS SLEEP
>>
>>34469953
She looks like those landwhales that thinks they can hook Chads on tinder.

People should stop masturbating her ego and tell her to lose a few pounds.
>>
>>34469966
did you even see the attention whoring whale in OP? She doesnt take care of herself and she gets praised because it would be a hate crime to tell her to stop eating junk food and abusing her body. Meanwhile OP wants her to eat more carrots, but shes so proud of herself as it is she doesnt feel the need to because everyone has given her so much praise and attention.

>people dont improve when they think they can do no wrong
>>
>>34472211
>OP wants her to eat more carrots
No he doesn't, he wants her to die in a fire. Meanwhile, her fat ass actually puts herself out there as she practices her chosen hobby and reaps the benefits of her efforts, while OP sits in his shuttered room trap-fapping and whining about how no one ever pays him any attention even though he never engages with other people because they're all normies REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34471954
Well what brings about hate? Just a burning feeling of what? Insecurity imo
>>
>>34472299
still though, that may be true, but are you going to question the fact that shes fat and doesnt do anything about it, thusly not taking care of her body?
>>
>>34472357
Disgust.
When I see flaps of fat, unclean skin, I find myself disgusted.
When I smell the scent of a sweaty fat person, I find myself disgusted.

I hate fish too.
But It's not because I'm afraid of drown or because I'm insecure near water.
I just don't find fishes appealing to the eye, nose and tongue.
>>
>>34472132
Told her that it's amazing that she managed to be a dancer and ugly at the same time. Got blocked
>>
>>34472401
>doesnt do anything about it
She dances ballet, though. How is that not doing anything?
>>
>>34472403
>I just don't find fishes appealing to the eye, nose and tongue.
you made out with a fish lmao
>>
File: i.jpg (438KB, 1900x1400px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
438KB, 1900x1400px
>>34472760
What can I say, It loved better than my ex-wife.
>>
File: 1386096586102.jpg (40KB, 414x600px) Image search: [Google]
1386096586102.jpg
40KB, 414x600px
>>34471509
>It's probably genetic or slow metabolism.
kys my man

I guarantee everyone defending her ITT is a fat fuck as well.
>>
>>34472740
>to improve her weight issue
>Eating chips and drinking soda

its only comfort food if you dont become comfort furniture
>>
>>34473057
>low fat
>means extra sugar

google it.
>>
I hate the Kid with a camera and his fat little girlfriend. I hate those two more than anyone else on earth and i wish they would both choke to death at the dinner table.
>>
i also hate nearly every nigger in america. really. they are scumtards.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (66KB, 661x684px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
66KB, 661x684px
This effeminate little faggot youtube keep showing me in their ads.
>>
>>34470102
This is actually pretty spot on desu senpai
>>
>>34472211
WEW lad this made me chortle quite a bit
>>
>>34470158 In my personal experience watching him, he was a lot cooler and laid back a couple years or more ago. Played games and magic shit. His Francis stuff was funny, but could get annoying and over done at times, but they were alright. It was just when he started talking about his problems and going SJW is when he became annoying.
>>
>>34469953
Find solace in the fact that she'll never be a professional dancer, will never be cast professionally.
Her foot work is awful and the impact when she lands a side leap or any type of bound will affect her recovery for the next move.
She's a shit dancer because of her weight desu
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.